What's new

Who is the prettiest J-rock guy?

Awww, no one answered my question of "What makes the word 'pretty' come to mind when you see a guy covered in raw egg and fake vomit."

Speaking of vomit, that's probably the first thing Kyo would do if he saw this thread. ;p Dir en grey hates obsessing girls, according to interviews. But hey, if you think a guy that looks like a Japanese Marilyn Manson fits the same definition of a young girl, that's your opinion.

I still think it's odd. :D

*non stop drool* :smoke: god .. horn me up why dont you ^__^

Attachments

• kyo11.jpg
    kyo11.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 274
Originally Posted by zombiepanda
Awww, no one answered my question of "What makes the word 'pretty' come to mind when you see a guy covered in raw egg and fake vomit."

lol! Because we think that is the essence of prettiness! :p

Originally posted by zombiepanda

Speaking of vomit, that's probably the first thing Kyo would do if he saw this thread. ;p Dir en grey hates obsessing girls, according to interviews. But hey, if you think a guy that looks like a Japanese Marilyn Manson fits the same definition of a young girl, that's your opinion.

I still think it's odd. :D

Dude.. btw.. Kyo is a compulsive liar when it comes to interviews. I am not that bad... im not really an obsesive fan. its not like I would ever see kyo I would start humping his leg and ask him to **** me. God. I am a very calm fan so shutup.

What I find pretty about it.. its just awesome. Its fake blood btw and the vomit is eggs and yogart mixed... I picked that up somewere ... i dont know were o_O but hush. I am not -that- bad.

I do have to say, his eyes I could admit are "pretty" on the next picture.

A present for those looking for Kyo pictures. 👏

Even though I'm not a fangirl who obsesses over them, I have a lot of pictures. 👍 Good to put on notebooks and scare away people after they find out the people aren't girls.

@ KyoKyo: Don't you tell me to shut up. 🙂

How do you know he's lying though? Especially about "obsessive" people. Who do you know that DOES like obsessive people? If I was them, I'd start bashing certain fans too. Mainly the "yaoi fanfic writers." *cringe*

No offense, but the people here who're like "Oh Kyo is soooo PRETTY!! Oh I LOVE KYO!!" every post fit "obsessive" to me. Not that you're all stupid fangirls who'd hate him if he wasn't "pretty" or whatever, but obessed with his looks, ne? I have a huge collection of Gackt and hide stuff, but you don't see me going "OMG GACKT IS SO CUTE" here, do ya? (that, and the fact Gackt isn't really "pretty" IMO)

Once again, don't flame me now because I didn't say you're dumb for being a tad bit obsessed.

... lots are, especially us who live in US with no J-rock guys around. :p

heh. Im like that. I have alot of pictures and every once and a while I like to gush. If you were me you would too. I live in a small town in colorado with no one around me who likes Jrock. :p

*looks at KyoKyo's post* *Nods head*

I don't think I'm that bad, either. And, plus, this is a thread for the prettiest Jrocker (in our opinion), hm? So, pics are most needed to show why. (>.< Which is not obssessing!)

Hehe, zombiepanda , you may think it's odd, but, to each his own, ne?

Woosh I am going to go listen to some death metal now.. wootness.

Kyo = Pretty... but dont say that to his face.. not cute either.. he will bite us

Origianlly posted by zombiepanda

Even though I'm not a fangirl who obsesses over them, I have a lot of pictures. Good to put on notebooks and scare away people after they find out the people aren't girls.

Lol! I do that too! :p My friends were so freaked out after they found out they were actually guys! :D

I am an artist and I have lots of pictures of Jrockers because I draw/paint them. I have hundreds of pictures. >.> thats just how I am. I have to. Finding pictures are hard so you have to save th pictures right when you find em other wise you'll lose them. >.>

I didn't say it was bad. o.0 The people at my school think I'm gay because they think every Japanese guy I listen to that they've seen is girly. o.o

KyoKyo: I live in Colorado too. I know ONE J-music fan at my school, but I was the one who got him into Aikawa Nanase and (indirectly into) GLAY. :) Where at do you live?

*nods head* I like to draw them too. (And, plus,It's more helpful than hiring a model! >.< And cheaper!)

I know what you mean about the images. I had a bunch of images I liked, but, the comp wasn't mine, so i had to save the address until i could save them. The site was GONE the next time I tried to access it! >.<

I drew a fanart of hide once. And Kana, even though I don't like her, I think she makes a better clothes designer and model than a singer.

Some people need to seriously buy some photobooks. 👍

I live north of denver in Erie *snores* mmm >.>

I have no money for photobooks... if you want some people to buy some... give me the money and I'll buy some.

Naw, gotta spend it all on e-bay. W00t.

I live near Colorado Springs which is near Denver. I went to Denver only one time though. Colorado is boring, I went to Best Buy today and looked at "World Music" section and the only Japanese CD was something by an artist named Keiko Matsui. *sigh*

To keep on topic, here's uhh... Mana~

and toy Dir en grey because... they're cool. (the price for this shirt on e-bay is SKY-HIGH)

Colorado springs isnt near denver o_O Check out Eastern Youth. They are not that bad but they sale their stuff in America.... you can find it in boulder on the hill >.> but yeah

Yeah it is...

It's only a few hours' drive. Close enough for me 👍

There's NOTHING is the location -I- live. It's right by Co Spg. so it's not in the city or anything. I depend on e-bay and online shops.

Craig is like a couple hours from denver too but its not near it... denver is like 15 minutes away from me o_O

A few hours is close enough for me, like I said.

Where I used to live in Co. was around 6-10 hours away from where I'm at now.

Anyway, I'm outta here for now. Y'all get back on subject whilst I'm gone, ne?

I think Shinya is the "prettiest" JRock guy. He's elegant and graceful... and oh-so beautiful. Even now I think he's the most gorgeous, even if he isn't all done up all womanly with long hair and flowing dresses.

=]

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 230
the prettiest, i would say toshiya , he is really pretty ;)

i think kyo is very atractive in his own unique way :) he rules and sings great! 👍

Attachments

• deg.jpg
    deg.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 218
eh heh... most prettiest would have to be Gackt. yeah~~~~ It's Gackt.
Just Look at him! Come on!

... Suteki da ne?

Back
Top Bottom