What's new

What's an SME thing in the cellphone

You're talking about the SIM card? That's the thing that uniquely identifies your identity on the mobile network. So for example you can transfer it to a new phone and maintain your account.
You can also buy prepaid sims with a certain amounts of minutes available. Etc.

You're talking about the SIM card? That's the thing that uniquely identifies your identity on the mobile network. So for example you can transfer it to a new phone and maintain your account.
You can also buy prepaid sims with a certain amounts of minutes available. Etc.

Thanks Md. That is what I'm referring too. Forgot what the lady at docomo actually called it. So the lady will give me a new sim card with a new telephone number?

Thanks Md. That is what I'm referring too. Forgot what the lady at docomo actually called it. So the lady will give me a new sim card with a new telephone number?
Probably yes -- but I think SIM cards are programmable so it might be possible to keep your old number. You would need to ask her if there's a way to keep your old number (if you care). Or browse their web page. They have an English section. Support | NTT DOCOMO

Probably yes -- but I think SIM cards are programmable so it might be possible to keep your old number. You would need to ask her if there's a way to keep your old number (if you care). Or browse their web page. They have an English section. Support | NTT DOCOMO
No, the number will be canceled out in the near future, that is why I stopped over at docomo, luckily the girl spoke a little English. Hey, thanks for Support Ntt docomo. much appreciated.

Ask for MNP. When I switched from Softbank to my current provider I had to pay a small fee but I was able to keep my number with my new SIM card.

Back
Top Bottom