What's new

What Is Your Occupation Now?

I've worked for Delphi Automotive (AC Spark Plug) in Flint Michigan for 28 years and 7 months. I am also a court officer for our district court and I am also a criminal justice major at Mott Community College in Flint Michigan. I plan to retire in May of 2005 and go to work for the Lapeer County Sheriff Department.

Originally posted by Satori
I had no idea horses did that!! :D And it was so funny reading how everyone was trying so hard to keep the discussion "PG" while talking about it!!

I didn't either and I have 3. I have a palomino quarter horse gelding, a quarter/appoloosa mare and my wife has a Haflinger stallion. We've never witnessed this. :D

Well im currently working in construction Labor.Its a tough job but i enjoy doing.Still wanting to get a degree in Engineer or Master Mechanic.

Sounds like a game.SWG

I work part time in a shop called Index... about 14 hours a week, but coming up to Christmas hours and I've been roped in... which should be fun..

I'm unemployed for 5 months; it has been hard but i try to learn new things to keep me sane.... Luckily I just landed a contract job as an ASIC Test Engineer... I have yet to sign the contract but hopefully everything goes smoothly [fingers crossed]....

:cautious:

Back
Top Bottom