What's new

What does Your Man Wear?

A guy under 5' tall? Wouldn't that make him like... either 7 years old or legally a midget? I'm just over 6' tall, and I would NEVER date a girl who was within 5-6 inches of my height (heels.) My little brother is 5'2" and gets picked on about his size all of the time.

I don't know where you're all from, but Western dudes are in jeans 99.9% of the time. What was with the "too fat for jeans" comment, also? They make jeans as big as anything else, if not bigger (for those "ghetto" kids.)

I'm usually in my tight-fitting FCUK jeans and a black button up shirt or a band t-shirt, sometimes with a zip-up hoody or track jacket, and all the girls I know seem to love my style. French Connection, Diesel, and Calvin Klein are my favorite designers, but most Western guys go for the "All American" look, i.e. Polo, Hilfiger, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, etc. I think the "Abercrombie" look is perhaps the most common look amongst Western high schoolers and college kids. (I worked for A&F and Hollister, and went throught that phaze... a lot of girls still like it, though.)

9. A man who dresses better than me:
A. Would probably use all my expensive hair products 12.9%
B. Is my hero 16.1%
C. Yeah, right. Do you know who you're talking to? 19.4%
D. Is generally not interested in dating my gender 51.6%

Why the hell is dressing well associated with being gay? I dress nicer than a lot of girls I know, because a lot of girls I know dress like street trash. I think this is more of an American concept than anything! I know that in Europe, men dress in tighter fitting, nicer clothing, often with dress shoes instead of sneakers. In Japan, men dressed MUCH nicer, and I saw many dressed very afemminately. I hate that AMERICAN society, in particular, views personal dress codes as a measure for sexual orientation... Anyone in agreement?

My wife finds me attractive in my everyday military uniform and gets wiled up when I'm in my Dress Blues. :) But when we go out, it's all out punk style and she goes crazy!

My man wears my clothes.
No, I'm NOT kidding. ☝
My dresses actually fit him to perfection - it's kinda... strange and useful. :mad: :D

Why the hell is dressing well associated with being gay? I dress nicer than a lot of girls I know, because a lot of girls I know dress like street trash. I think this is more of an American concept than anything! I know that in Europe, men dress in tighter fitting, nicer clothing, often with dress shoes instead of sneakers. In Japan, men dressed MUCH nicer, and I saw many dressed very afemminately. I hate that AMERICAN society, in particular, views personal dress codes as a measure for sexual orientation... Anyone in agreement?

I agree.

I know a lot of guys and girls that dress either really well or really horribly. A lot of the guys I know dress better than the girls that I know...and as far as I know -- they're all straight.

I think its stupid that how you dress has to factor into your sexual orientation. Yeah it applies to some...but from where I'm from -- it is not the majority.

I like my guys to have confidence -- and if you have confidence you'll dress well and present yourself well to the world and what not. In my opinion, how you dress factors into what you think about yourself and your confidence level. Yeah...jeans and t-shirt is alright for lounging around at home -- but I'd prefer a guy dressed nicely/spiffy otherwise.

Damn, I'm out of luck with my bulk collection of black t-shirts. Interesting poll though.

I dress neither well nor horrible (I think), but rather plain and non-offensive in jeans, black t-shirts and mostly black sweaters. Oh, and black sneakers with smalller white applications (Puma Speedcat, Adidas Samba). I think by dressingly that plainly I kind of skip both categories of dressing quality.

White adidas campus sneakers or the muhammed ali adidas sneakers ,ehm quite a lot of TH jeans boot-cut and slim-fit whatever suits the outfit better and depending on the time of year and where I'm going to I wear a mix of polos,zip sweaters with hoods t-shirts,shirts and anything that looks good^^
I really like brownish greenish colors but never to bright.^^

Here's something I've heard a while ago to throw in a bit of not-quite-serious flamebait: Men dress up to impress women. Women dress up to piss off other women.

Anybody think it's true? :)

I usually wear boots (black army boots model), Levis jeans (501 model...still looks best), although some with wide pipes to, tight shirts of all kinds of models and colors/designs... and me hair is most of the time an American military haircut.

I think it's pretty casual most of the time.

I usually wear cheap clothing from walmart and the dollar store. Got a dollar sign necklace I won from a crane arcade machine.

Imitation leather jacket I bought from some arabs vending tent. I put equate gel in my hair so I can look the the guys from the grease movie.

Back
Top Bottom