What's new

What do you think of feminism?

Oh believe me she is (sorry if I sound too harsh:sorry:).
She's already got the entire male population of forum members on that board pissed as hell at her. On one post she literally smack talked one member (a guy) who is learning to be a chef. She even b****** out the board's creator for not paying for his girl on a date. The poor guy was flat broke, and didn't get paid till the next day. Geez, some people overract on everything. Radicals just piss me off. :eek:

Doc:ramen:😄

I honestly don't know what's wrong with these anti-male feminists. It's rather ridiculous. What's her agenda? What the hell is she trying to do? That comment about wanting to change men into something? What exacltly? I don't understand why some women would choose to walk around with some chip on their shoulder about how they hate men or whatever her personal vendetta may be. Well, I didn't come here to rant so I'll shut up for now folks. 😊

She sounds like a Class A Femdom if you ask me. From some of her posts she feels that women are far more surperior than men are in every way, shape, and form. What does she want to change men into exactly? Sex toys and obedant little pets for women. Literally she does. How do I know? It's because I can tell by the way she posts.

Even though this is the internet and we all wear masks, eventually we're going to drop that mask and show our true face. She has already done that, by making it very clear in her position of what men are, even if only implied and not directly stated. From what I can gather men are obsolete (which we are), and are nothing but tools now for women to use. Aparently the mentality of that type of woman is that men used women as tools, so now it's time for women to rise and do the same.

The funny thing is that most men didn't treat women as tools. Both sexes were forced into social roles to survive. Sure men took it for granted in some societies, but then so did some women in other societies. These last 100 years have helped us as a people try and stop the gender classification and social roles. The discrimination is still there, but both sexes for the most part are free to do what they want, when they want, and how they want. I just think women like her don't get that. They only look at the societies that were male dominated, and preach their politics off that.

Ironically enough, (IMHO) the only reason why they act that way is because they're really insecure about themeselves as women. So much so, that they take their frustrations out on men. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. The same goes for men who are woman haters. Miss Deep is nothing more than an insecure pheta-hating man discriminator. There's really nothing more to it. I just wish we could all get along, be equal, but keep our individuality at the same time as both sexes without everything becoming a case of gender politics.

Doc:ramen:😄

My apologies if I offended any female on this forum with my choice of words about Miss Deep, I'm just giving my opinon on the matter that's all.:sorry:

Last edited:
Have you ever wondered............?

Goodness everytime I come across something that deals with feminism I have to post something on this thread. :p Anyway, I was wondering and this may be slightly off topic. Have you ever wondered why it's okay to say that a man is impotent but if you say a woman is frigid it's considered to be sexist, why is that? Have any ever noticed how fathers are depicted on television? Do you feel that at times women treat men as success objects ? Just some random stuff to think about. 👍

Ma Cherie said:
I was wondering about a couple of things. Have any of you guys encountered a situation in which you were trying to be chivalrous and a woman seemed irritated by your simple act of generosity, or perhaps even angry? Well, I've noticed that some of my male friends feel that feminism has done nothing than preach anti-male. I would say radical feminism is responsible for this. But I was just curious if any of the guys here has experienced something like this. It kind of sad, American women these days seem to be protrayed as nothing more than b******. :unsure:

I was walking out of a wendys resterant, and a lady about (im guessing) ten years older than me was walking in, I held the door open for her and she said :

"I thought chivalry had died"

I did'nt say anything , but I looked the word up when I got home....

Ma Cherie said:
Goodness everytime I come across something that deals with feminism I have to post something on this thread. :p Anyway, I was wondering and this may be slightly off topic. Have you ever wondered why it's okay to say that a man is impotent but if you say a woman is frigid it's considered to be sexist, why is that? Have any ever noticed how fathers are depicted on television? Do you feel that at times women treat men as success objects ? Just some random stuff to think about. 👍

I don't think you can catagories all women and all men...there lots and lots of different types..

besides my mom, and 2 gals at the office, I hardly see any women...I run a crane , and there not alot of women on the job site. :)

I am #1

I've met too many women who worry about what people think about themselves. They worry themselves to tears. And the one piece of advice that gives them strength is to know that "She is number one!" Once that is established, than the sky is the limit.

Equality is an important aspect in feminism, but something that needs to be fought harder for is, is the right to view ones self as more than just a beautiful person on the outside. I am a woman and I am number one. I love myself and I have every right to learn and explore all fields of knowledge. Life is vast and like every human on earth, I should be able to walk down a street and not have someone judge me because of my body structure. I should not be forced to fall into what society thinks is best for me. I should do what "I" think is best for me. For too long in history, have women been told where there place in society should be. Feminists no longer want to be told what, where and how they should be. They want to be known for who they are. For too long have men been #1.

I think feminism is like animal rights you always have to go over the top to let people
agree with the normal conditions. If you say "I just want equal rights" then you won't achieve as much as when you demand extremer rights.
Women always have to ask more so they at least get what is normal.
I always do my share when there is an election in my country by voting for a female
politician.

i think that males and females are in fact different both in abilities and intelligence types and are better at different things. the feminists that try to dress like men and claim they are no different are ignoring what makes the female so great and are also ignoring reality. its almost like they hate being female.

There are two types of feminists:
Your everyday feminist who preaches equality, wants to receive equal salary, hold her head up and pretty much everything that is normal
And the pissed biatch whose life is pretty much a failure, and generally is pissed at the world, especially mad at men because a, she had a rough childhood due to her father b, she had/has a nasty husband c, she's born so ugly that she daren't look in the mirror without at least her grand grand grand parents about.
Now the first stereotype is completely normal, while the second is a joke... but quite a good one don't you agree? :D

Now the first stereotype is completely normal, while the second is a joke... but quite a good one don't you agree? :D

Unfortunately the second one is always the most visible and often the loudest and have somewhat become the "face" of feminism. All I've got to say is I don't want to be represented by them, it's a shame.

i think that males and females are in fact different both in abilities and intelligence types and are better at different things. the feminists that try to dress like men and claim they are no different are ignoring what makes the female so great and are also ignoring reality. its almost like they hate being female.

They have it in their head that female = weak.
I think you hit the nail on the head. They do hate being female because in their mind that puts them a step lower on the ladder than men.
To be honest, if they really wanted to do some good they should set up shop in the Middle East where womens rights are almost unheard of, I think it'd be a real eye opener for them and how 'bad' they have it over here.
Compared to some countrys this is cotton candy land for women. Hell, in the city I live in 6 out of 9 city council members are women, as well as our mayor. How's that for progress XD

In my opinion you are completely right, and i'll go a step further, instead of complaining and b1tching about here, they should do something about the situation in the east.

The Difference

We are all different, whether we are female or male.
Question: In your opinion, what makes the female so great?

The East

In my opinion you are completely right, and i'll go a step further, instead of complaining and b1tching about here, they should do something about the situation in the east.

Please read up!

The feminist movement in Afghanistan and Iran is huge. One of the main reason there is so much turmoil in Afghanistan is because of the introduction to liberation. Women in Afghanistan are standing up and taking a stand. Afghanistan is suffering from a postcolonial situation. Women are claiming the right to autonomy out of a situation of being controlled politically and administratively.

In many cases, when you see a woman wearing a veil, it is because she chooses to. This is her stance in showing her beliefs and culture.

Also, you may know that in Iran, they were introduced to communism which was more liberating than their current state. At that time, women were allowed to experiment with their habits. They dressed in massly produced cheap labor clothing from India and China, like jeans and t-shirts.

Women's rights in India and China are gradually improving, as cheap labor is being boycotted.

Last edited:
We are all different, whether we are female or male.
Question: In your opinion, what makes the female so great?
what kind of a question is that women are great in almost every way imaginable. they are very intuitive, very creative, and just great in general.

So are men! I know many intuitive and creative men.
So what's the difference, and what is so great about women?

I think women and men are equal, but my only problem with feminists is that they can be too extreme and they seem to be against any sort of steriotypical way of life a woman may lead- i think they have a hard time accepting sometimes that some women really are happy and content getting married, having kids and being a housewife, raising the kids and looking after the house and cooking the meals while their husband works etc; not every woman wants to work at a big corperate company being a hard hitting sharp buisness woman dressed in a cold buisness suit and ranking higher than every guy in the office etc.

Last edited:
Feminism, in its original form I feel, is about women learning their inner strength and standing up for themselves. That's a great thing. I also feel such movements are very easily corrupted into a perception of one person being better than another.

Considering men and women separately I consider to be useful only so far. Simply because for all the differences, upon which entire books (Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus etc.) have been written about, the similarities are far more staggering.

IMO Men and women are more similar than most people care to think, so whilst group movements for one gender are very useful in addressing imbalances in gender equality, which still exist and need alteration, they can only take genuine equality so far since they consider only one side of the equation.

Back
Top Bottom