What's new

Do you think we really landed on the moon?

Do you think NASA put a man on the moon?

• Yes, they did, six times.

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No, they didn't. NASA faked the Apollo Moon missions.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yes, they did, but only once (the others were fake)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yes, they did, but they had to fake the pictures.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Hello, newbie here but you guys have some really interesting stuff.................
ask yourself what happen to the crew in 1967 that was suppose to be the " first " to the moon.
Research.....................................

How about you provide some information if you make a claim. Why should anyone bring evidence for any implied allegations you make?

It might be a good idea if you actually read that article yourself. It's got nothing to do with the (pointless) question of whether the moon landings were hoaxed. It's just an article about how the moon landing recordings were recreated when the originals were lost.

You can get remastered films on DVD. Should I conclude from that that the original films were never made? ☝

Last edited:
Wow, you guys need to ease up! I just threw out something that someobody else told me and I researched it. I implied to research this information for your own purpose and conclusion. I believe we did but it won't hurt to research data for yourself. We tend to believe what they show, tell, and want us to believe rather than read up on issues.

Originally Posted by kwon34
Hello, newbie here but you guys have some really interesting stuff.................
ask yourself what happen to the crew in 1967 that was suppose to be the " first " to the moon.
Research.....................................

How about you provide some information if you make a claim. Why should anyone bring evidence for any implied allegations you make?

how about you read this:

The Apollo 1 fire of January 27, 1967, killed what would have been the first crew to walk on the Moon just days after the commander, Gus Grissom, held an unapproved press conference complaining that they were at least ten years, not two, from reaching the Moon. The dead man's own son, who is a seasoned pilot himself, has in his possession forensic evidence personally retrieved from the charred spacecraft (that the government has tried to destroy on two or more occasions). Gus Grissom was obviously trying to make a big statement as he placed a lemon in the window of the Apollo I spacecraft as it sat ready for launch!

The Apollo 1 fire of January 27, 1967, killed what would have been the first crew to walk on the Moon just days after the commander, Gus Grissom, held an unapproved press conference complaining that they were at least ten years, not two, from reaching the Moon. The dead man's own son, who is a seasoned pilot himself, has in his possession forensic evidence personally retrieved from the charred spacecraft (that the government has tried to destroy on two or more occasions). Gus Grissom was obviously trying to make a big statement as he placed a lemon in the window of the Apollo I spacecraft as it sat ready for launch!

Source? Where is this from?

moonmovie

ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html////////////////

add com to moonmovie and www to ufos

Last edited:
kwon34 is right about the deaths of the Apollo 1 astronauts. Because the Americans prefered to use a hign oxygen content, it makes the craft lighter believe it or not, a spark caused a severe fire that killed the crew before take off. As he mentioned at the time is was reckoned that there were about 20 000 faults with the craft. Incidently the Russian used a normal air mix, thus reducing the risk of fire.

kIncidently the Russian used a normal air mix, thus reducing the risk of fire.
Prior the Apollo 1 accident, Soviet Union also had a very similar accident where they lost a crew in a fire caused by oxigen rich environment. Unfortunately this accident was not revealed until much later (I believe after Perestroika).

There are some factual errors in what is quoted by kwon34:
The Apollo 1 fire of January 27, 1967, killed what would have been the first crew to walk on the Moon
Apollo 1 was never meant for Moon landing. It was not even supposed to leave the Earth orbit. The mission was a test for the Saturn V launcher.
Gus Grissom was obviously trying to make a big statement as he placed a lemon in the window of the Apollo I spacecraft as it sat ready for launch!
Apollo 1 accident happened during a test, thus it was not sitting ready for launch.

Prior the Apollo 1 accident, Soviet Union also had a very similar accident where they lost a crew in a fire caused by oxigen rich environment. Unfortunately this accident was not revealed until much later (I believe after Perestroika).
I did not know that. Thank you.:64:

Read through and please read all four pages of the link before commenting.

I've already answered this in another thread and most know that I am still on the fence: I believe we went, but I want undeniable proof other than the flimsy film we are shown.

Last week I was viewing the video of the first landing again and something odd struck me. If you look closely you can see right through the astronauts and the lander and see the horizon. You can even see through the astronauts and see the flag and that stick or whatever next to the flag (maybe it's a reflection) as well as the lander. Why is that? It should not occur regardless of the technology.

[youtube]RMINSD7MmT4 [/youtube]

Also, there were no satellites for relay and our technology was rather nil and primitive at the time. So how in God's name could computers land men on the moon when the laptop that I am using right now is a million times more powerful than the "computers" that landed men on the moon and beam those images back to earth? It could've been done, but I'm still suspect.

I'm especially more suspect now since it was announced a couple of weeks ago that NASA had "recorded over" all the original video tapes of the landings and that they are now being restored from second generation copies by a film studio in Hollywood? Is that to correct the deficiencies and flaws posted on some web sites about camera angles and shadows? I don't know, but it sure seems strange that the most important event in human history would be taped over and Hollywood would "restore" it! Hmm

How many know that the original "magic wand" used by magicians was a piece of wood and that that wood was made from the Holly Tree. Hmmm. Is it any wonder why it is called Hollywood? Just a thought.

Anyway, I'd like to offer a third alternative that I recently found. One theory (he claims it as fact) that states that yes, we definitely went to the moon, but that the pictures and video were done in Hollywood by the famed director Stanley Kubrick with the blessings and financing of the US government. Check out this web site and post your thoughts if you'd like. I find it interesting that this theory seems to satisfy both those that believe we went and those that believe that it was a hoax.

Excerpt:

Someone high up in the shadow government decided to fake the entire moon landings in order to conceal the United States' extremely new and advanced Nazi technology both from us, the citizens and our enemies.

In some ways NASA's position on this was understandable. We were in the middle of the cold war with the Soviet Union. Did we really want to show the Russians what we had?

He makes a good argument though, but I somehow feel that, like the debate on abortion or religion, there will only be two sides, those that staunchly believe it and those that don't.

Last edited:
I seem to think we went, but now that I am less naive and gullible then when it was all happening and I watched it all the time. I loved it.

A few things:

1. Why does Buzz Aldrin seem to fly off the handle everytime someone calls him a liar or fake? He really loses it!

2. Why has Neil Armstrong kept such a low profile since then. You never hear from him!

3. Why has Mike Collins kept such a low profile since then? You never hear from him either!

4. Why were so many people who worked for NASA during that time quit or die mysteriously?

5. Why did we stop going to the moon altogether?

6. Why does all the moon footage from all Apollo trips there look virtually the same?

7. How did that camera get at that angle and stay still the whole time?!

8. Could they really survive that long with such a little amount of oxygen?

9. Were those suits really up to withstanding the heat and the cold?

10. Wouldn't their eardrums almost (if not completely) blow out from the unbelievable speed and altitudes they were at?

11. Why has there been little mention of the UFO they saw?

12. Could it be possible they encountered aliens and were sent back to Earth before even arriving on the moon?

Here is a link that goes into much more detail:

The Apollo Hoax

We landed safely on the moon several times. It has been proven. Go watch Mythbusters videos on YouTube if you want free proof.

Essentially, if we landed there, we'd have left behind certain technology behind and traced. It has been done.

Next.

1. Why does Buzz Aldrin seem to fly off the handle everytime someone calls him a liar or fake? He really loses it!
Wouldn't you?

2. Why has Neil Armstrong kept such a low profile since then. You never hear from him!
What low profile? Read about his accomplishments. Start with Wikipedia. He's been quite the busy person.

3. Why has Mike Collins kept such a low profile since then? You never hear from him either!
Why should we?

4. Why were so many people who worked for NASA during that time quit or die mysteriously?
Details, please.

Cold war ended, funding dried up.

6. Why does all the moon footage from all Apollo trips there look virtually the same?
What does "the same" mean? It's not like a series of vacation pictures in Italy.

What angle?

Recyclers.

Duh.

10. Wouldn't their eardrums almost (if not completely) blow out from the unbelievable speed and altitudes they were at?
Duh again.

Why do you think? Back it up with hard data.

12. Could it be possible they encountered aliens and were sent back to Earth before even arriving on the moon?
Speculation, speculation. Facts, please.

Yes, they were told to pay the 'Moon toll', but they thought better of it. Thats why we want to go to Mars now, because the Cosmic Highway doesn't require payments.

Here ,I added to your list, it was incomplete.

13. Who was the gunner on grassy knoll?

14. How do they get the "M" on the M & M?

15. And finnaly, is the meaning of life "42"?

We landed safely on the moon several times. It has been proven. Go watch Mythbusters videos on YouTube if you want free proof.
Essentially, if we landed there, we'd have left behind certain technology behind and traced. It has been done.
Next.
Wouldn't you?
What low profile? Read about his accomplishments. Start with Wikipedia. He's been quite the busy person.
Why should we?
Details, please.
Cold war ended, funding dried up.
What does "the same" mean? It's not like a series of vacation pictures in Italy.
What angle?
Recyclers.
Duh.
Duh again.
Why do you think? Back it up with hard data.
Speculation, speculation. Facts, please.
1. No I would not fly off the handle. If I were him I would just laugh off these kooks.
2. Armstrong was been busy teaching, but resigned from NASA in 1971. Why so soon?
3. Collins retired from NASA in 1970. He even had a Jethro Tull song named after him! 😄
4. Read the link above. It is all in there.
5. Wouldn't you think we would want to go back at some stage?
6. Go to the link and read the section "The Hills Are Alive".
7. Go to the link and read "Anamolies with the film footage!"
8. At such high altitudes and above the ionosphere for so long?
9. Well? Were they? Just because NASA says so?
10. Did they have the protection and technology in 1969 they have now? Read this and see how much altitude can affect the body:
When Humans Fly High: What Pilots Should Know About High-Altitude Physiology, Hypoxia, and Rapid Decompression
This is just about flying in an airplane. Think about going to the moon.
11. Hear it from Aldrin himself:
12. There are no facts. That is why I asked "could it be possible". I take it that you do not believe in any other life forms other than those on Earth.
I am not saying they never went to the moon. What I am saying is there are a number of reasons why it may not have happened.

Hmm... the link with the many varieties of alien species has me second guessing everything. So many questions, so little posting space.

5. Wouldn't you think we would want to go back at some stage?

Well, I would assume that it's not a top priority for NASA to do so. I'm sure if they had infinite funding and time and a reason to they would. They have other missions on their to-do list. My cousin works for Jet Propulsion Lab and works with NASA. They have other concerns with other missions and missions are being planned really far in advance. Going to the moon at this point isn't like going on vacation every summer. There needs to be a good reason. Trying to debunk conspiracy theorists is definitely not a good reason (I know you didn't say that that was a reason to go).

Here ,I added to your list, it was incomplete.
13. Who was the gunner on grassy knoll?
Red Dwarf covered this. It was JFK himself.

14. How do they get the "M" on the M & M?
They use slave gnome labour. Gnomes are taken into capitivity by ruthless dwarf slave traders and sold onto big corporations. They would use hobbits, but they cost too much to feed.

15. And finnaly, is the meaning of life "42"?
How dare you question the great Douglas Adams. Jihad be upon you for daring to utter heretical nonsense.

Here is a link that goes into much more detail:
The Apollo Hoax
A site that appears to be written by an idiot. His claims have all been debunked and these 3 statements he makes near the end of the article prove what an idiot he is.
1. Produce pictures showing stars that are taken on the Moons surface. They say because of the very bright conditions on the Moon, stars would not be visible from its surface!
That is because what they say is true. Because of the amount of light reflected from the moons surface stars would be blotted out. Same reason that when there is a full moon you see less stars, also why in cities you can't see many stars or no because of the street lights.

2. Show an example of Movie footage that was taken aboard the Lunar Rover whilst it is in motion. (I asked the site how could the satellite dish at the front of the rover relay the video signal to a satellite or Houston if it was moving all over the place?). I was even told that this footage does not exist?... see below
It wouldn't be relaying anything back to Earth whilst moving. Ever tried to keep a satellite signal in a moving vehicle with a dish on earth? not easy, now try it on a rough surface. What a numbnut.

3. If I could provide film footage of the LEM producing a flame on the Moons surface (This would prove that the movie was not taken on the Moon because the Moons atmosphere and vacuum would prevent such a flame).
Great, the idiot doesn't understand chemistry. You can produce a flame in a vacuum when you provide all the neccessary chemicals for it, which rockets do hence fuel tanks with an oxygen based fuel.
The bolded item is especially stupid. Either the moon is a vacuum or has an atmosphere, not both. Incidently the moon does have a very tenuous atmosphere therefore it is not a vacuum. Not even space is a perfect vacuum.

Red Dwarf covered this. It was JFK himself.

They use slave gnome labour. Gnomes are taken into capitivity by ruthless dwarf slave traders and sold onto big corporations. They would use hobbits, but they cost too much to feed.
How dare you question the great Douglas Adams. Jihad be upon you for daring to utter heretical nonsense.

wait kinda funny! but isnt here a rule not to be out of topic? or rules do not apply for moderators?
i am sorry if there isnt such a rule, i am kinda lazy to check all the rules now.(plus double posting)
anyway, i am sure that a multi billion dollar organisation to just lose the footage of its own biggest accomplicement in its history is pretty normal.
and to put hollywood remake it? sounds like lot of work for Lucas.

wait kinda funny! but isnt here a rule not to be out of topic? or rules do not apply for moderators?
i am sorry if there isnt such a rule, i am kinda lazy to check all the rules now.(plus double posting)

Smells like... oh yes! Ad Hominem! Again...

10. Did they have the protection and technology in 1969 they have now? Read this and see how much altitude can affect the body:
When Humans Fly High: What Pilots Should Know About High-Altitude Physiology, Hypoxia, and Rapid Decompression
This is just about flying in an airplane. Think about going to the moon.
Oh my goodness I completely missed this one, are you really that dumb? I certainly hope not, but I can tell you right now I have not laughed so hard at someone for a long time!

Here is a peice from Wikipedia, now read it long and hard. Also ,see if you can see why altitude really dosen't matter when you are on the moon...

Space suit - Wikipedia

3807475236_e751047815_o-1.jpg

Smells like... oh yes! Ad Hominem! Again...
I didnt use that argument to "insult" his personality so that i can prove hes wrong, i used that cuz i think there are some rules that exist to be respected.
on the contrary, look at all your posts.

Back
Top Bottom