What's new

Veganism in Japan

okinawaholic

Sempai
Donor
19 Aug 2019
I'm not a vegan... and who can be in Japan with all the sushi-go-rounds?!

However, I ran across this article about a vegan diet and different types of foods and markings that allow you to know it meets the criteria. Good information to pass along to others that want to hop on that train (if not yourself) to find products to hunt for while on your trip to the supermarket.

Word on the street is, if you've ever been to Okinawa and/or just love taco rice, they are going to come up with a vegan recipe for this to share. :)

I went to a fantastic vegan burger restaurant in Tokyo last night - Great Lakes in Takadanobaba. Delicious burgers, good fries - though I prefer the fat British style - and wonderful vegan ice cream. I didn't partake but they also had a good selection of beers. Very highly recommended.

I went to a fantastic vegan burger restaurant in Tokyo last night - Great Lakes in Takadanobaba. Delicious burgers, good fries - though I prefer the fat British style - and wonderful vegan ice cream. I didn't partake but they also had a good selection of beers. Very highly recommended.

Please share pics next time. We want food po*n! 😋

My wife and kids have the idiot box on all the time so I get bombarded with the stuff, and I'm not going to add to the problem!

Back
Top Bottom