Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Yakitori

Votes: 21 5.2%
  • Tonkatsu

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Nikujaga

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters
actually hontoni RAMEN is hontoniiiiiiiiiiii omeyyyyyyyyy ochiiiiiiiiiii segaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii neeee
don't ya guys like it? I actually like iie love ramen demo it seems like most of the people like sushi more demo who cares about the others I like ramen & ramen is what i like,wakarimasenka neeeee?
:eek:

I like pretty much everything i've tried.
Ramen, sushi, any type of katsu, onigiri, soba, udon, and especially curry.
I LOVE japanese style curry, lol

well i like ramen he best.there's this korean resturant here which serves korean and japanese food.the first thing i ordered was ramen and it was unbelivable i see that most of the ppl like sushi bt dd u ever taste this thing its fish and is always associated wid indigestion to me.is there anybody wid me in this opinion? arigato

lolz!! raw egg = awesome~ ppl in the UK just don't get that one tho. much like my mom (JP) doesn't get eating raw spinach (she deems this bad for you, based on not having seen anyone eat raw spinach in Japan).

can't beat a good shabu shabu guys.. **droooool**

xx

i vote for tempura. tempura makes everything edible, even veggie where most ppl (esp. kids refuse to eat)

raw eggs??? japanese seems like it so much. i once seen in a dorama a family breakfast's menu is a bowl of rice and raw egg stirred w/ 3 drops of soyu. and i was like "eeeeewwwww" O__O

I haven't had the pleasure of trying much Japanese food (excluding drinks, sweets and snacks). I've obviously had sushi, and I've also had ramen and tempura, but that's about it.

So I'd probably have to say ramen here :p Hopefully I'll get to try more Japanese food in the near future. I do LOVE mochi though. Its not listed but I love it so much that I have to mention it! :p

Especially when its used in daifuku with the red bean paste. OMG yum! I probably like it so much because its also popular in the Phillipines and I'm half Filipino. I also love the Filipino variant of mochi called Palitaw, which is with sesame seeds and/or coconut (and the ones I usually have are filled with peanut-butter, delicious!!).

Sushi/Tempura

I love sushi and tempura (not necessarily together, mind you). Here's a vid (slightly cheesy but ok nonetheless) showing how to enjoy these dishes in Japan.

[youtube]9-djBgWN4MU&feature=channel[/youtube]

Sushi/Sashimi~ I can eat so much and not feel full. XD
I also like onigiri and tempura. Haven't really tasted others. XD

:eek:
I like pretty much everything i've tried.
Ramen, sushi, any type of katsu, onigiri, soba, udon, and especially curry.
I LOVE japanese style curry, lol

I love Japanese curry as well. But this guy told me Curry is nasty.
He never tried curry. Oishii no ni ne!

I love Okonomiyaki so bad:13:

I very much enjoy meat, so i will have to say yakitori, I have also wanted to try sukiyaki for quite some time.

All these pages and almost no mention of onigiri? What is this world coming to? That and inari are staples at my house. Also a fan of most any vegetarian sushi, though.

dynamite rolls,california rolls,BC Roll (which is salmon) and cucumber roll.
And I love Chicken teriyaki, prawn&yam tempura =)

Back
Top Bottom