What's new

Sasuke And Hinata Should Have Married Each Other At The End Of The Naruto Series

SasuHinaFan

Registered
12 Feb 2017
Hello Japan Reference forums!

I have come to enlighten the world that has neglected a obvious potential of TRUE love which will be revolving around Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga within this topic, It is indeed and unfortunately true that the naruto manga that's right naruto manga has ended however a new manga named Boruto will be which means naruto will once again become a open story subjectable to change and influence will arise which of course can affect the current pairings of naruto which is a major part of the agenda of this topic, but without further ado here are very plausible and solid reasons as to why Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga should have been the End Cannon Paring of Naruto!

I'm aware that it is a bit long of a read but that just only shows how much sense Sasuke and Hinata makes as a pairing!! so please bear with it and you will understand and enjoy!

tumblr_nisrktpfya1u2h5hpo1_540.jpg

I have written some posts about SasuHina pairing (Sasuke Uchiha-Hinata Hyuga from Naruto) but I want to compile all about them here also add some more so you can read it easily. So why do I think SasuHina should be canon?

1. THEIR DEVELOPMENT

Some of you perhaps doubt about SasuHina because of development. SasuHina never interacted directly in manga or anime. Their only speaking scene is only in movie "Bonds" that is considered a filler or in "Road To Ninja " CD drama, but the latter involved their different selves. But DID YOU KNOW that they have so many SIMILIARITIES?

-They are quiet and calm

10986230_1633917533495184_1749332584_n.jpg

-They have kekkai genkai

kekkei_genkai_love_by_elcii-d36rci4.jpg

-They are from two of most respected clans in Konoha

klan.jpg

-They are looked down by their fathers

1259986227097_f.jpg

tumblr_ncktpebrwb1so4286o1_500.jpg

-They have strong relatives to look up to and those so-called strong relatives died

large.jpg

-They always use costums with matching colors (even in game!)

sasuhina_tanabata_by_bleach_fairy-d7r1eac.jpg

-Their blood types are the same with Fugaku-Mikoto Uchiha (A for the women & AB for the men) and according to blood type relation, they will have a stable relationship with the man leading (very true to their traits as well; Hinata is submissive while Sasuke is dominant). Meanwhile NaruSaku is also said to be harmonius.

compatibility-chart.jpg

-Their appearances will look like Fugaku-Mikoto Uchiha

1531971_234928003354722_1230491942_o-1.jpg

Coincident? NOPE! There are TOO MANY similiarities to be called "just coincident!" I think Kishimoto put them in purpose for SasuHina. Yeah, you asked for development? THESE are their developments! These so-called "coincidences" are built along Naruto canon time. And with those many similiarities, I am sure they will understand each other very well.

THEIR TRAITS

I think Hinata will be the best one for Sasuke, because :

1.She is THE ONLY ONE Who is Not Sasuke's Fangirl

sasuke_and_the_fan_girls_by_jarretsyainhedgehog-d6afz03.png

It means that Hinata won't be interested in boys for petty reason like good looks or famous clan or high class ability. She would rather look at people's inner beauty. Sakura and Ino are just into Sasuke's looks. Karin tried to seduce Sasuke because he is hot. If Sasuke were ugly, would the girls still be interested in him? NO! Sasuke himself NEVER looked like as if he was interested in his fangirls although some of them have hugged, molested, or flirted with him shamelessly.

2. She Has A Long Hair

tumblr_ms1quvmlkc1qku0boo1_500.gif

Sasuke said that he likes girl with long hair, while Sakura or Karin both don't have that kind of hair most of the time. Making SasuSaku or SasuKarin canon would diminish canon traits of Sasuke. That means the "canon ending" itself is OOC! SasuIno would be possible IF Ino was not a fangirl.

3. She is Not Noisy

capture.jpg

Sasuke doesn't appreciate too much noise, while almost all Konoha's kunoichis are talkative or/and loud EXCEPT for Hinata. Karin is not a quite one as well. So, if you wanna make that oh-so-canon-Sasuke's-pairing, a noisy girl is a big NO NO for him. Again, the "real canon" is OOC because everybody knew that Sakura is noisy.

4. She Has The Best Genes Available

34guatu.png

Uchiha is said to be Hyuga's descendants so Sasuke's Uchiha genes will be more preserved if he married a Hyuga. Hinata is the only Hyuga who fits his criteria (not fangirl, not noisy, long hair) so it is clear that they should be together to procreate better Uchiha children. Since Sasuke is the last Uchiha, he should preserve his genes as much as he can, right? Maybe his decendants can marry each other as cousin later to preserve the genes more but for now, Hyuga is the best choice to restore his clan.

Not to mention Hyuga has the traits to produce twins so Sasuke's clan can be revived much faster than if he tried it with an ordinary girl. Also, think about the power that can be obtained by the mix of Uchiha-Hyuga!

byakusharingan.png

Sasuke clearly needs powerful succesor to revive the clan. And as the renowned clan, Hyuga can help to protect and assist Uchiha both inside or outside the council/court in its journey to restore its former glory.

Now see the result of OOC canon? Uchiha is alone in its rebuilding path (Naruto is so distant, Sakura is clanless) and the only heir is a girl who wears glasses! Wow!

Why does an Uchiha descendant wear glasses? Won't she go blind if sharingan is activated like Itachi that actually had NORMAL eyes? Yeah, this is the most screwed out scenario from the so-called "new flame of Uchiha" whatsoever or SALAD. Not only she doesn't have that cool Uchiha looks but her genes are so bad that her supposed-to-be-family's-techniques now perhaps is useless on her. An Uchiha with glasses? That is unheard of! Maybe she is really adopted afterall?

If she by any miracles managed to not blind activating sharingan, that means OOC card is used again. And how can she revive Uchiha if she will change her family name once she gets married? (most likely to an Uzumaki, nonetheless). Yeah… yeah… good bye forever, Uchiha! Not only your sharingan will only be a distant memory but your family name too! The flame looks so deem already!

5. She Does Not Have An Unique Hair Colour

hinata_part_ii.png

Imagine Uchiha in pink or red or blond. Doesn't seem so "Uchiha"? I think so too. But indigo is closest to dark, so Hinata won't make strange Uchiha ever.

6. She is Submissive and Needs Protection

sasuhina___submission_by_westernpinklotus.jpg

Hinata is submissive by nature so won't object Sasuke's domination, but not to the point of total submission like Sakura. That's because she has strong back-up from her clan and does not love him foolishly to not let him go if he tries anything funny.

She is also not made as strong as Sakura. That is why she needs protection from time to time. Uchiha is so much protective towards their loved ones so they will be perfect together; there are someone who wants to protect and someone who needs to be protected.

7. She Has Never Been Hurt By Him

sasuke_pierces_sakura-e1418588605465.png

SasuSaku is the definition of worst abusive couple ever in anime and manga history. Karin also has ever been hurt and almost killed by Sasuke.

sasuke_stabs_karin_and_danzo.png

Hinata in the other hand was spared from Sasuke's atrocitities over the years. So SasuHina will be a very healthy relationship. Not going to lie, but from first hand experience, it is so very hard to not hold grudges from abusive treatments, moreover killing attempts.

8. She Considered Him As Close Friend

She called him "Sasuke-kun" both in canon and filler (movie) so she thought of him as a close one. You can see it in Juubi war arcs and movie "Bonds". Japanese people are so polite, they won't add "kun" to a stranger's name. Besides, Uchiha and Hyuga were actually neighbours in Konoha so it is impossible to not meet or at least know each other.

tumblr_ngoijrdcgq1rjb5dao1_500.jpg

Aren't they in the same academy as well? Even they sat closely in class. So, the argument that they don't know each other because they never seemed to speak is wrong.

(Topic Part 2)

9. She is His "Light."

sasuhina_yin_and_yang_by_huaniee_chan-d346gfw.jpg

Sasuke and Hinata are like yin and yang. Sasuke represents darkness, and Hinata represents light. He is so rude, and she is so kind. He is so strong, and she is so weak. They complement each other very well. Hinata can help Sasuke to be a better person, and Sasuke in return, can make Hinata stronger. Can it be sweeter?

10. She Looks Like His Mother

I wrote above that SasuHina looks like FugaMiko. Even Hinata's appearance in chapter 700 seemed like Mikoto while Sakura looked like Kushina (remember that "find a girl like me" phase from Kushina?).

tumblr_nh5mbzccyx1so3ugzo2_500.jpg

How could their roles get switched? Tell me it is genjutsu! It is so obvious that they are OOC and not meant to be that way! NaruSaku and SasuHina should happen instead!

THEIR MOMENTS

I've written before that SasuHina is most likely to happen if the manga proceeds in the right direction and if only Kishimoto found the courage and did what he intended from the beginning. Here are the re-explanations of their moments (I added a few other things too):

1. Chuunin Exams, the only canon moment (but non-speaking one) between SasuHina where Hinata looked in awe to Sasuke after he beat Yoroi. She recognized his strength.

2. In movie "Bonds", they spoke briefly, but some fans said that it was unusual for Sasuke to notice someone like that. I don't know if it was my imagination, but Sasuke seemed to give Hinata an INTENSE glare. Moreover, Sasuke was protecting Hinata's ship. Why would he do that? He was not the caring Sasuke like in Part 1 who could protect his teammates. Hinata was supposed to be nobody to him at that point. So why did he bother to protect her while Naruto was around? If he did nothing, Naruto would be able to send rasengan from his position. Even Naruto was thankful for his action. Orochimaru also asked whether something good happened to him because he sensed Sasuke was happier. Perhaps it was because of Hinata?

3. In "Road to Ninja", Charasuke (Sasuke) was interested in Hinata also had his heart beat faster. Since Hinata in RTN still loved Menma (Naruto), maybe the real Sasuke's feelings were also similar with his counterpart? (Sasuke and Hinata have so many similarities in the real world, right?)

4. In Naruto's ending "Cascade" by Unlimited, there are Sasuke-Hinata-Naruto-Sakura. Hinata was seen to look at Sasuke while Sakura was the opposite. If NaruSaku was to be canon, then maybe actually SasuHina too?

5. In chapter 700, Sasuke was travelling around the world without caring for his "happy" family so his so-called "daughter" felt neglected. Why did he do that while nothing urgent happens to him? Where is his "love" for his number-one-fangirl-that-suddenly-raises-a-child-for-him? If a man loved his family so much, he wouldn't neglect them, moreover if nothing important happened. Maybe he doesn't love his family enough to stay with them because he loves SOMEONE ELSE, namely, Hinata? (based on previous analysis).

6. In "The Last Movie", he didn't attend Hinata's wedding with Naruto while the groom was the best of the best best friend. If your best friend got married, while you had all-time in the world, would you come? OF COURSE, any NORMAL man would! But Sasuke wouldn't do that simplest act for his bestie after all Naruto has done for him. Maybe because he couldn't see Hinata married to another man?

THEIR POPULARITY

You can't deny that SasuHina is one of the most popular Sasuke's hetero pairings over there. Its popularity exceeds SasuKarin, SasuIno and almost all other Sasufemale pairings. Since SasuSaku is so abusive and unhealthy (and Sakura is better off with Naruto anyway according to CANON moments), who is the best to be paired to Sasuke for canon other than Hinata? Karin can be with Suigetsu, and I can be with Shikamaru/Kiba/Sai (I don't object SaiIno).

SHOULD BE CANON!

From those observations, according to common and canon senses, SasuHina should be canon. Other ships will negate Sasuke's canon traits like his fondness of long-haired girl, calmness, etc. It is okay to ship other pairings in AU like in fanfiction or fanart, but not in canon because they won't fit in.

As a fangirl of Sasuke, actually, I also want Sasuke to be mine only. But I can see that for the best and canon senses, it should be Hinata. I am not that forceful towards my OTP. From the previous post, you know that I love Legolas-Eowyn (The Lord of The Rings) and Harry-Cho (Harry Potter). None of the canon but I didn't complain because I knew they were not meant to be in canon. I can accept Faramir-Eowyn and Harry-Ginny, although a bit disappointed.

But Naruto is a different case. NaruSaku should be a canon from their developments while SasuHina is the only possible pairing for Sasuke from a canon point of view.

If you still disagreed after knowing all those points, then try to read SasuHina fanfic. I was too formerly not into this pairing but after read some random SasuHina fanfics, suddenly I changed my mind! It made me crave for more and addicted to it in no time! The timid Hyuga and arrogant Uchiha create the best romance possible in Naruto!

Unlike SasuSaku who often changes Sakura into a person she is not, like an independent or harsh woman (while in canon she is meek and total submissive in front of Sasuke), Hinata is being herself most of the time in SasuHina. She DOESN'T NEED TO CHANGE to be the suitable one for Sasuke. She is true to herself and Sasuke also is true to himself (cool and arrogant) but they still work out. THIS is a relationship that I look for: sweet, makes sense and healthy where the couple can be themselves. SasuSaku can be as sweet as cherry but Sakura or Sasuke must change into another person. They can stay in fanworks actually with healthier relationship because they can't be an example in canon. SasuKarin? Please, when Karin seduced Sasuke, it reminded me of a b*tch. And Sasuke didn't seem to react to that sexual moves, did he? If he loved her, he would not act so passively towards her.

As his fangirl, I want Sasuke to be with a kind of yamato nadeshiko type of girl, who is modest, calm, caring, loving, cooking well, can be a good mother for his kids, and can be role model for them too. Hinata Hyuga is the only girl in Sasuke's age that fit into those categories.

POSSIBLE FUTURE

I have written my SasuHina headcanon ending here, but many fans also created their own SasuHina headcanon. Some that I love are:

Fanfic

1. Sweet Union

Summary: Sasuke Uchiha knows how precious his new life is. After the 4th Shinobi war, dangers still threatens his new family. Sasuke will do anything to keep Hinata and his son safe. He will protect his most cherished people from his enemies past or present.

This is one of the best current headcanons in fanfiction. NaruSaku-SasuHina happened in most current Naruto setting. Naruto was becoming Hokage, Sakura worked in the hospital, Sasuke became high ranked ANBU and Hinata was a jounin with her own team. This is like a dream come true for me! If only Kishimoto gave us this ending…

2. Her First[/URL]

Summary: He was The Uchiha Sasuke. He was the ex-Avenger, the most feared shinobi in the great nations! He was- "Daddy, I wanna get down!" -a loving father.

This was made before the ending but still good and relevant enough to current Naruto setting. The family interaction is so sweet that it can melt you inside!

3. How To Lie Your Way To Power

Summary: After taking the position of hokage, young Naruto has been struggling for over a year. Power hungry factions grew all over Konoha and no one trusts him. To gain influence in the council, he must retake his ANBU. This is where jonin Uchiha Sasuke, a long forgotten Marriage Contract and adviser Shikamaru's lack of imagination, stepped in to save the day.

If you want more Naruto story after ending which is full of actions, conspirations, and battle of wits, this is the story for you. It is not a typical momma soap opera like Gaiden or trash filled with copycat slash spoiled kids like Boruto Movie. It is like the real Naruto ending with IC characters and believable love story. The pairing of course SasuHina – NaruSaku but their development built from scratch, not suddenly appeared out of nowhere. This author should write Naruto 699+ not Kishi! At least this story is realistic!

Fanart

tumblr_mo0slyqu7b1sudvvio2_1280.jpg

In previous post, I have mentioned that I love this SasuHina family, consisting of one set of twins and two other siblings. One byakugan user and three sharingan users, two boys and two girls. Perfect for Uchiha's revival!

sasuhina_the_last_movie_hijo_daichi_by_sakirihatakepro-d8h6rkd.jpg

SasuHina's son named Daichi made by fans. He is cool and good-looking, really convinces me that he is really Sasuke's child because he looks like him, not ugly or nerd. I have posted about a pretty SasuHina's daughter named Mana here and they could be cute siblings. Mana can hold sharingan while Daichi holds the byakugan. Cool!

win_20150412_043347.jpg

SasuHina's family I found somewhere. They look delicious. I especially love the youngest child (in the middle). He resembles Sasuke with Itachi's hairstyle. Really good looking and much much better than Salad will ever been.

uchiha_sanada___redesigned_by_xclubearx-d5t3684.jpg

Sanada is cool. He is the perfect mix of Uchiha-Hyuuga genes with Itachi's appearance. He must be solid and deserves to be the next Uchiha clan head, not some copycat "daughter" wearing glasses with unknown ability with sharingan (also with OOC-ness potential!). Sanada even can unlock new doujutsu as the result of the combination of sharingan and byakugan.

sasuhinakids.jpg

These SasuHina's kids are good looking, especially the girl. She is so pretty! I am sure she will be the new village heartthrob just like his father. This is what Uchiha girl should look like! I can't understand until now why did Kishimoto draw a girl so ugly as Salad? I really doubt now that she has any connection with Sasuke. My precious baby who is said to be one of the most handsome men in Konoha and has a mother so beautiful wouldn't ever have produced something so ugly like that! Salad is the daughter of some unknown deceased Uchiha adopted by Sasuke out of pity, then she was given to Sakura to be raised. If Sasuke is to have daughter, at least she must be pretty like this girl above!

Okay, this is for now. I may post another ones later if there are something new I want to add.

Long live SasuHina!

tumblr_lbays02fAa1qb6jd9o1_500.gif

NaruSaku since it's the healthier of the two pairings. Naruto would have been just as happy with Sakura as he was with it Hinata and at least he showed that he cared for her unlike Sasuke. Seriously, the 180 Sasuke pulled at the VERY end was complete and utter BS and IMO a cop-out on Kishi's part. He was just trying to tie everything up regardless of whether it made sense or not.

hold_me___narusaku_in_new_ending_by_marshallstar-d566web.gif

Hinata DESPERATELY needed some panel time with Naruto or at the very least, the chance to grow beyond her crush. That's my biggest gripe with her character, that she is literally nothing without Naruto. Her character does not extend beyond him which is sad because she has potential. The story would have benefited from an arc that had Naruto teaming up with Squad 8, her team. That's the ONLY team Naruto is NEVER partnered with and I always wondered why that was.

narusaku_gif_so_sweeet_____by_angie988-d4qchei.gif

If you want Hinata to be seen as a heroine, give her the opportunity. A scene here and one 100+ chapters later is honestly not enough. The two interact in less than 50 pages out of the ENTIRE manga which is well over 14000 pages. That isn't enough. The Last screwed up by trying to do what was essentially the manga's job to do, flesh out the pairing. I didn't like how they added to Naruto's backstory with he and Hinata as kids and the scarf from his mom which was used as a plot device to make Hinata jealous. I also don't like how they cheapened his feelings for Sakura. Rumor has it that his voice actress, Junko Takeuchi refused to say certain lines at the part where he and Sakura are talking in the film because she felt they were too OOC. OF course this is just a rumor so take with a grain of salt.

tumblr_mmc7dnU5J41rtl9dyo1_250.gif

Anyways, the pairing should have been in the oven prior to the film, not just being made. So what we end up with is a love story that is horribly rushed and told in a way that isn't romantic in the least. It comes across as overly contrived and forced. I don't hate Hinata by any means, but a movie was NOT the best way to develop her because honestly, she doesn't really change, everyone around her changes to fit the scenario.

13080302030649702.gif

Considering the gaiden, she's working herself to the point of exhaustion, so much so she collapsed. All the while he's off wondering around the world, doing a job that the Anbu could most likely do. Yeah, great husband >_>. Also, I think you're mistaking passiveness for understanding. Sakura doesn't seem capable of standing up to or challenging Sasuke as much as she would with Naruto. We see this a lot throughout the series in her inability to defend herself against his abuse.

tumblr_mj7kfoETMA1rmb22do1_500.gif

And honestly, when it comes to understanding Naruto, I think Sakura is the best. Not only have they been on the same team for years, but they've shared the same goal as well, saving their friend. No one else other than Sakura knew the full extent to which Naruto was suffering in order to fulfill that goal. So much so that she tried to free him from it through the infamous fake confession.

giphy.gif

She had to UNDERSTAND that he was suffering to want to alleviate it. And if you're going to use the whole "I hate people who lie to themselves" angle, the Last practically states that Naruto had been lying to himself for years in regards to his feelings for Sakura. What he claimed to be love being nothing more than a sense of rivalry, told to him by Sakura no less.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mm4f62wy2p1s94og2o1_500.gif

I don't believe either of them was in a position to preach to the other, so I don't place much stock on either claim. Naruto's claim that Sakura was "lying to herself" and Sakura's claim that Naruto "never really loved her". Because if Sakura didn't love Naruto in some shape or form, why go that far? There was some love there though clearly not as strong as her love for Sasuke but love nonetheless. A love born from her understanding Naruto as a teammate, fellow shinobi, and friend.

gif_narusaku_by_darkamy_chan-d5zm6k8_zpsfa0b125e.gif

Her crying showed that she already understood, she just didn't want to admit that she was partly responsible for it. Having someone else say out it out loud just drove it home. We know this because part of the reason Sakura became stronger was to help Naruto to bring Sasuke back, thus easing some of his burden. A burden she believed she had inadvertently placed upon him.

tumblr_inline_nfzt3pyFOi1rsnghe.gif

SasukeXSakura makes sense ? think again She put her own photo over the actual photo, over the face of the person who delivered her baby, the one who gave her daughter her glasses, her supposed new best friend. I'm sure some really pathetic people crop out such people in their lives to present misleading photos of themselves next to their "husband"(If you can really call someone like Sasuke that) picture, but its still some pathetic behavior of which you'd come to expect of a submissive person. Especially when they were apparently so unable to get a more current version of their husband as an adult when the two last met. Couldn't even get a marriage photo. I wonder how long the two actually even banged if they didn't even have time for a photo. Only a Stepford wife would put up with that.

tumblr_lyz8ewhgob1r3aoxho1_500.gif

Kishimoto got invested enough in Naruto x Hinata that he wanted it followed through ? keyword "Invested," he sure fooled me then cause in these past 15 years the two have BARELY interacted in the story, she was HARDLY ever present in the story, and she knew next to NOTHING about Naruto beyond him being lonely as a child. That's some REAL good investment there. >_> No, what he and the anime studio invested in was the ridiculously large number of NaruHina fans who would eat this **** up no matter how forced, contrived, or nonsensical it was.

Hinata Her understanding of Naruto ended after part 1. In part 2, Naruto is no longer a lonely outcast, he's popular and has friends while she's still hiding behind trees watching him from afar. The issues he had in part 2 , she played no role in aiding him with. Hell, she nearly got him killed at one point.

large.gif

Sakura should've been with someone who actually cared about her (Naruto). Sasuke's change of heart at the end of the series was BS. Truly he's a "rare prodigy" who was saved by more plot convenient *** pulls than anyone else in the series. As for the "debt" to Sakura, you're right he doesn't owe her a thing. Except for maybe the fact that she could have poisoned him with the kunai but chose not to. She had a PRIME opportunity to do so. Or perhaps for her continuing to believe that there was still some good deep down inside that cold heart of his.

6tpt9i.jpg

Whatever the case, his behavior towards Sakura was completely unacceptable and she SHOULD have given up on his ***. Her "love" for him caused her more pain than anything else. He deserved to be alone, or to be with a girl even more clingy than Sakura, Karin. Though IMO, they're BOTH too good for him.

bloggif_53b331482f1f5_by_sam155-d7otbju.gif

Yeah, NaruHina and SasuSaku in a nutshell. Just pair the guys up with their respective fangirls. Also, claiming that Naruto was "competing" with Sasuke for Sakura would imply that Sasuke had feelings for her. Feelings that he made abundantly clear on several occasions he did not have. Not much of a competition when only one guy is actively pursuing the girl, Naruto.

tumblr_inline_miqh9buRgD1qz4rgp.gif

"Fictional claims" lol. It's a fact that Sakura could have stabbed Sasuke if she wanted to. She stopped herself at the last possible moment. He was completely oblivious to her presence long enough for her to have scratched him at the very least. And furthermore, you want to blame Sakura for "trying" to kill him despite the fact that during that encounter, he tried to kill her first, while she was tending to Karin. No excuses, Sasuke was dead wrong to do what he did, yet later on he comes back with his crappy little "I'm sorry" 180 personality change and both girls forgive him, please. >_>

tumblr_o0v1brVBuK1u8x83lo1_500.gif

You chose to be blind to all the kittenish actions Sasuke took. Justifying them with honestly pitiful excuses seeing as it was Sasuke who chose to ignore his brother's wishes and walk a path of darkness. Apparently he can do no wrong in your eyes but I'll call a spade a spade and an *** an ***. That darkness had always been a part of Sasuke and the truth about his brother just brought it to the surface. Even before then, we could see some of this when he and Naruto first fought in the Final Valley in part 1. Sakura and Karin we oblivious to that side of him because they had never seen it, but he was most definitely being himself. It's just that after his final bout with Naruto, he set about changing himself to something a bit less dark.

tumblr_nul17mUgag1rmiddxo1_250.gif

I'm just stating why I think this "investment" Kishimoto "planned" for NaruHina was complete and utter BS that dirtied the story, I don't see how her interactions with Naruto were more important than others. She did confess to loving him but that gets thrown out and is never touched on again. She did encourage him after Neji's death yet, shortly after he calls Sakura his GF accompanied with the obligatory SakuShina parallel. Two of her best moments, completely disregarded.

Naruto as a character is defined by his bonds to others because that's all he has, his bond with Sasuke being the most important and the driving force behind many of his actions. Hinata not being able to understand that bond severely hampered her ability to understand Naruto and his goals, at least IMO. She is in the background for so long how anyone can claim that she knows him better than the people that actually stand by his side is beyond me. Hell, Sai probably understood him better than HInata and that's saying something.

30svggp.gif.jpg

(Topic Part 2)

tumblr_mnhcu39zfI1qm4tnso2_500.gif

This pairing war against the NaruHina shippers had to be one of the most obnoxious things in a very, very long time.

Since the Radical Naruto/Hinata shippers extremist are being so smug, here's a reminder: you guys enjoy but a hollow victory. You can't read back over the manga and ignore the fact Naruto loved Sakura for 699 chapters out of 700. Hinata was pairing fodder than never got much development, and neither did the relationship. You were "right" in the end, and yet Naruto/Sakura was the intended endgame pairing before Kishimoto capitulated. The manga reflects that fact, and the necessity of a movie to justify this BS pairing reflects that. You'll never be able to ignore that.

large.gif

IMO the truth is that Hinata and Sakura were underdeveloped and poorly written. Hinata was almost never around Naruto for about ¾ of the story, even though it was clear what her feelings were. Sakura started out as a naive love struck girl who then kicked *** physically and mentally shortly after the time skip (Sai intro/Sasuke search arc) who then devolved back into a love struck teenage because…? If team 7 had 4 people in it including Hinata and she went on all those adventures with Naruto less people would give a fuss (I think).

large.gif

Sakura became the worst character in the series IMO because she reverted back to her old self. I remember the first episode of Naruto I ever saw (Kakashi telling new Team 7 to steal bells). All 3 failed that "ninja test" for different reasons. Naruto failed because he never thought before he acted. At the end of the series he matures by becoming a more calculating person in his words and actions. Sasuke failed by taking independent actions without his teammates. He matures by realizing that he can't accomplish any of his goals in life without support. Kakashi failed Sakura because she needed to get her head out of the clouds and stop obsessing over Sasuke so much. She matured in the end by…. Ohhh wait she didn't.

tumblr_mb4i23NNdA1r70e6ho1_500.gif

With that said, people who say there is was NO evidence/foreshadowing for Sakura/Naruto to end up together must be dreaming. There is about as much evidence for Sakura as there is for Hinata, which confused the crap out of me when the series ended as to why Naruto and Sakura didn't have any closure in the end (which not is properly addressed in the Last Naruto the movie). The evidence IMO pointed to Naruto confessing to Sakura in the end once he fulfilled his "promise" to her.

large.gif

1.In the beginning of the series, it is revealed that Naruto has feelings for Sakura.
-Sakura knows of these affections (unbeknownst to him) thanks to Sai, but her feelings for him (according to the Databooks) are confused and unspecified.

2. Kushina's dying wish was for Naruto to find a girl like her so that Naruto can receive her love even when she was gone. Sakura was compared to Kushina by Naruto's father, noticing their striking resemblance in personality.

3. After Kaguya is defeated, Naruto talks with Minato, asking him to tell Kushina that he is keeping all her wishes. Kakashi and Sakura are shown staring at him blankly when he says that his feet aren't always properly washed. He eventually remembers his mother's wish for Naruto to find a girl like her, but starts stammering and eventually says that he hasn't quite fulfilled everything Kushina asked.

4. Throughout the series, Naruto and Sakura have been shown to share mutual admiration and strong respect for one another.

5.In Iruka's lesson of Heaven and Earth, he makes a real-world example of Naruto and Sakura, showing that each of them can't survive without the other.

6.Sakura has been shown to get angry and yell at people who insult Naruto, such as Sai and even Sasuke, who was her crush.

7.Sakura has been teased and/or pointed out as Naruto's girlfriend by Konohamaru, Gamakichi, and Minato respectively, among others.

8.Despite having feelings for Sakura, Naruto acknowledges her feelings for Sasuke. He also made a "lifetime promise" to bring Sasuke home, which is seen as both a positive and negative element of their relationship.

9.Sakura has shed tears for Naruto on numerous occasions whether due to his life being in danger or simply due to his commendable words and actions.

10.Naruto has been shown to recklessly save Sakura numerous times when her life was in danger, likely more than anyone else has

11.Sakura is shown to be openly protective over Naruto and constantly concerned for his well-being.
Additionally, Sakura realizes that Naruto has done a lot for her and wishes to repay the debts outside of "small and insignificant" things such as healing him.

12.Sakura greatly admires Naruto, particularly after he defeated Nagato.

13.Naruto and Sakura are known to constantly bicker, often ending with Sakura comically punching Naruto for being stupid, although they quickly get over each one.

14. When healing Naruto after he turned kyuubi against orochimaru, Sakura expresses her desire to be useful to Naruto. Despite her wound, she continues to heal the Uzumaki and soon asks Yamato to teach her the technique to stop Naruto's Kyubi form. She is quickly saddened when he tells her that he was the only who had this ability, saying that, as usual, the things she can do for Naruto are small and meaningless. Noticing this and her wound, Yamato claims that the important thing is Sakura's strong feelings, causing her to look up in confusion. Smiling, Yamato tries to say that he can tell she likes him by just looking at her, but he is quickly cut off as Naruto begins to awaken.

15. At the end of the Sai/Sasuke arc, Naruto complains he can't eat because of his broken arm and Sakura, seductively moving her chair and leaning in closer to him, gives him a flirtatious look and offers to feed him, which leaves him happily surprised and blushing.

16. Naruto who is still walking through the village has a flashback about the encounter he had with Sasuke and just as he snaps out of his trance, Sakura and Sai arrive to see him sitting on a bench. Naruto then questions Sai's presence and complains that both Sakura and Sai interrupted him while he was devising a plan to go with Sakura on a date.

17. After Karui beats up naruto after he wouldn't give any information on sasuke, Sai asks Naruto if he likes Sakura (Notice this happened after the Pain arc, wherein Hinata professed her love towards Naruto) Naruto said that he couldn't because he didn't keep his promise with Sakura (to bring Sasuke back).

tumblr_nz4zyw2gSP1txreoco3_500.gif

In conclusion, based on this evidence, I can see why many people Including myself believed that Naruto would end up with Sakura (and were disappointed in the end), just as I can see how kitten the minimal evidence that caused Hinata to end up with Naruto in the end. I just wish Kishimoto hadn't turned Sakura from IMO the worst to the best and then back to the worst female character in Naruto, and Hinata from an undeveloped minor secondary character that is not in most of the story to the main character's significant other without having a more concrete visible relationship in the end. Ultimately I think Kishimoto just didn't know how to develop female characters in the series which was a factor in my disliking of the pairings in the end.

tumblr_nf1kp0cJlS1tde4doo1_500.gif

Hinata's "love" to Naruto... well minus how unlike naruto, Sasuke tried to kill Sakura multiple times. But then also in that sense, naruto never gave up on Sasuke even though he tried to kill naruto multiple times. It's sort of unfair to glorify how Naruto never gave up on his 'brother' while Sakura is always viewed as someone who can't get over an infatuation.

large.gif

In the second part of the series, you get lost on her true feelings. At one point, it seems like she's in love with Naruto and now just views Sasuke as a teammate she wants to save because she's loyal to him, just as Naruto is loyal to him. She even tried to kill Sasuke herself because she wanted to free both of them of this burden... though it can also be viewed as selfish since she tried to get mixed up in something she doesn't understand (my understanding was that team 7 kept her out of the loop A LOT; e.g. her not knowing how strong the bond between Sasuke and naruto was, as shown at the end before the time skip, and her believing that naruto was just trying to save Sasuke because he promised her.)

tumblr_mqeuqv3HOP1rzc7zpo1_500.gif

It's hard to say why Sakura still loves sasuke, though it's for sure that she's loyal to sasuke AND naruto. During the war, you don't know if she still loves him since she just remembers him when she got that love confession from the shinobi soldier. It's never really explained and kishimoto never really tries. He just always makes hint in their relationship. Even during The Last, he doesn't even touch their relationship. For all we know, the time between when sasuke left and when they had Sarada, it took quite a while for them to actually get together.

bb02fa97e6e48888fda3d8bfcc0d86778c17a5a7_hq.gif

Sakura's love for Sasuke never had a chance to develop, hence her inability to let go. Not to mention, as she states in the last movie, a girl never gets over her first love... which is actually true for a lot of people in reality. You can't blame her for something that makes her human, especially when there are so many things left unspoken.

tumblr_ma0meqoE2F1r9cel6o1_500.gif

The fact of the matter is that kishimoto never expands on sakura's feelings that much that it's unfair to say she has some sort of 'undying' love for sasuke. You can tell she's sad about how life was so cruel to him and wants to help, just like how any good friend or teammate would want to do. Just because she had a crush on him when she was TWELVE, people forget that she's also a kunoichi and a friend. Her bond with sasuke may not be as strong as the bond shared by Naruto and sasuke (especially since sasuke only viewed her as an annoying girl who'd never understand him, so he never gave her a chance to let her in, and rightfully at times since sakura was only 12 and still maturing in parts of her personality like any normal 12 year old who hasn't experienced horrible trauma in their life) but I'd like to believe she's a sensitive character who cherishes her precious people.

large.gif

The direction Kishimoto took in Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Hinata's relationships has been flipped completely if these are indeed the final couples. Sasuke and Sakura is just... Incomprehensible. The man that tried to take her life several times and has never shown an interest in her has become her husband? When I go back and read through earlier Shippuden, as well as the anime, we see Sakura's character development in regards to overcoming her love for Sasuke. We are given heavy hints to Sakura's newfound love for Naruto, something that was never done for Hinata as we outright knew her feelings for Naruto from the beginning, albeit them stemming mostly from admiration than actual personal contact with him. Furthermore, Hinata's character development during the final arc also feels rushed. Killing Neji only to spark an intimate moment with Naruto and motivate him? It does not flow well and seems inconsistent, as we are given only a few lines from Hinata highlighting her passion to fight for Naruto during the war beforehand. If these leaks are true, Kishimoto has missed out on what would feel like a more complete Sakura story: the story of a woman struggling to bring back the boy she loves, constantly being hurt, but then overcoming her naivety in womanhood to love the man that has stood by her side not only seeking the same goal, but protecting her until the very end.

tumblr_moyyf5EMQf1s3jp5fo1_500.gif

This is indeed a frustrating ship to go down with, because it defies cohesive storytelling. We see two characters constantly finding themselves in conflict trying to bring back a friend they both care about together, and a partnership develops, one in which deep feelings for one another possibly begin to blossom. We see Sakura present during key shifts in Naruto's life, in his self-discovery and struggle. We see parallels of Naruto's mother and Sakura with almost undeniable evidence of their romantic feelings for one another. But now we see a woman fall for the man that attempted to take her life in his indifference, which is not only a huge step back in character development, but just downright creepy. Naruto's relationship with Hinata is similar, and although it may have been forged out of kindness, there really was no deep, intimate relationship that connected these two characters. Naruto has always looked to Sakura when asked about his love, and for someone as stubborn and passionate as him, dismissing his feelings for Sakura is an even bigger step back in his character development.

ADWTK8S.gif

I could ramble on and on but if this is truly what Kishimoto has finalized, it is possibly one of the most unsatisfying pairing endings I've experienced. Then again, Naruto as a series has never truly focused on strong romantic character development (unless what I've seen leaked is fake and Kishimoto redeems Sakura and Naruto's relationship). The shipping for this story has been a wild ride and it is a really sad defeat, in cohesive logic behind this conclusion is non existent.

tumblr_nlloitdEIz1sjup52o1_500.gif

Omg you and i are so the same ! I really love the pairing of SasuHina and till now im still addicted to them
All your thoughts and reasons here are sooo alike to my opinions
I started shipping sasuhina way back 2013 to be honest i never thought of the pairing until i stumble upon of SasuHina Fanfictions that change my life completely i even build my own SasuHina page in FB and till now im still actively updating it, but what mashi did completely broke my heart ! He lost the opportunity to make a amazing couple or its just that he is a suck up writter who doesnt have any experience to make a good plot of love story, the moment i heard that Sasuke end up with Sakura that was way back 2014 where theres a war i stopped watching naruto shippuden and till now i never watched it
I been a huge fan and supporter but the pairing is just toooo awkward its like Hinata becomes a rebound cause sakura doesnt love naruto and sasuke have no option cause sakura is the only girl he is close with
This stupid pairing is the worst of all ! Those uglt babies Boruto and Sarad is so boring i could die
Masashi wants to earn more money i bet he thought about this too but afraid he wont be able to continue naruto since if Sasuke and Hinata end with their babies will be OP than Naruto and Suckura
I hope alot fans realize this point of view, sadly only counted people have brains like you
They never thought of the deeper part and how beautiful and exciting it will be
I think SasuHina would even be a better anime on their own i read alot novels and fanfics about them and everything mas just soooo interesting !
Thank you for this POV im soo happy to read and see someone have the same thoughts like me :)
SasuHina may not happened in Anime but it will always be my number 1 pairing in my heart

Why not keeping it in your heart then? Canon is canon. There is a category of fictional writing created for fan ships - fanfiction. This is the most ridiculous and baseless ship in Naruto fandom and here is why:
1. Total and complete lack of interaction in part 1 and 2 ( you heard me - complete and utter lack of interaction). The only interaction I EVER saw them have is in a Naruto movie called "Bonds" where he tells her to ****. And she also contributes NOTHING to the story.
2. Sasuke's personality. They're both "Yin" - the moon. Subtlety and quietness. Sakura and Naruto are "Yang" - the Sun. "Sakura Haruno. She dedicated her love for me. She always tries to give Spring sunshine to my darkness" (Sasuke Uchiha. Akatsuki Hiden prologue). Same with Naruto and Hinata, only Hinata is reaching out towards "the Sun of Konoha".
3. Demons. Sasuke is engulfed in darkness and quest for revenge. During chuunin exams he is almost overcome by darkness when Sakura's heart calms rampaging Sasuke (later, their daughter will have the same effect on him when he is about to kill one of the Shins). Hinata, similarly, knocks sense into Naruto as he is overwhelmed by Obito's speech during the war.
4. Devotion. Both Hinata and Sakura are devoted to their men. Hinata endured Naruto's seeming lack of interest after her confession while Sakura endured Sasuke's hatred-engulfed state.
5. Acknowledgement. You don't need to know every panel layout in the manga to KNOW that the only female Sasuke Uchiha has ever acknowledged to be precious to him is Sakura (Sasuke vs. Gaara fight). Like it or not but by the time he leaves the village, Sakura has slowly crawled her way to the corner of his heart that he so desperately wanted to close off. She is considered by him as "precious nakama". All the future interactions (team Taka) are built based on his memory of Team 7. Naruto acknowledges Hinata pretty early on too.
6. Symbolism: Sakura's tears bring Sasuke back to life during Zabuza arc. Sakura being beat up by sound ninja in the forest of death invoke Sasuke's wrath, Sasuke and Sakura have the most intense eye contact (eye smex) in the entire series, Sakura is the only female in the series (aside from his mother) who he is comfortable with.
7. "Hurt" If you bring up the point of him trying to hurt her deliberately - you indeed are making an excellent point (almost, and here's why) Now remember who were the people he aimed at hurting most deliberately: Itachi, Naruto, Sakura. Naruto and Sakura are the ones who stand between him and ultimate darkness. No matter how hard he tries - he is unable to sever bonds with them. His messed up mind goes as far as want to eliminate them completely just to sever those bonds. "You're annoying" because the place you burned in my heart CANNOT be replaced by anyone else, try as I might - I cannot did myself of you.
8. Sakura is the ONE female Sasuke is genuinely grateful to, and the one he sincerely (!) apologizes to.
9. Finally, a little quote from Sasuke Retsuden by Jun Esaka/Masashi Kishimoto: "Sakura would be my wife and irreplaceable partner. That aspect would never change".
Just one final thing (and yes, he is blushing at team intro meeting with Kakashi when Sakura voices her "goal")

Attachments

• 3076E933-896B-4FE2-BFED-1E6F58C8DCCF.jpeg
    3076E933-896B-4FE2-BFED-1E6F58C8DCCF.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 8,938
  • 21E834A9-BC44-40A0-9FC6-3CB8E72B552D.jpeg
    21E834A9-BC44-40A0-9FC6-3CB8E72B552D.jpeg
    602.3 KB · Views: 577
  • F21C7A71-7B70-48C0-AFDE-C89959FEE880.jpeg
    F21C7A71-7B70-48C0-AFDE-C89959FEE880.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 3,127
  • 29A71381-C52C-47C5-97E9-0CF789551210.gif
    29A71381-C52C-47C5-97E9-0CF789551210.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 30,054
100% agree how naruto end left a bad memory with me and I wish they didn't rush the ending made actually make everything add up

No I dissagree because just because sauke and hinata have a dojutsu and i quote they do not need to be together if you disagree idc so let it be how it is ok

NARUHINA IS NOT A FORCED COUPLE AND HERE IS WHY
People say Naruto had obsession over Sakura. For so many years so narusaku should have been the canon. But Hinata can never marry someone like sasuke just because of common traits between the clan. If that was the case she would have no problem ending up with Toneri. This very aspect of her character is not going to change. Common things between clan will not work relationship development is compulsory in the case for hinata.She did not grow out of Naruto even in shippuden like Ino and many other girls did for Sasuke. She still loved Naruto in those series.

Now the question is who can grow out of their obsession before. Hinata getting over Naruto or Naruto getting over Sakura.

Naruto is a battle shonnen and Naruto's biggest priority is to become hokage and be the sttongest ninja not getting Sakura. As for Hinata this trait of her character(love for naruto) will not change. Other characters have grown out like ino and sasuke but the case is not same for hinata as if she had to grow out of it she would stop admiring Naruto after getting no feedback after the pain arc and would not defend him even in the great ninja war. She would have just forgotten her in shippuden if that was to happen. She confessed and said i love u to Naruto and in the very next line she said I ALWAYS WILL. So she will love him no matter what happens. That should give u the answer she cannot end up with anyone other than naruto or she can kill herself.

So there are million times more chances of Naruto moving on from Sakura than there are of hinata giving up on naruto.

Another important fact that in one scene naruto says to a kunoichi trying to marry him that he loves sakura but also says that he loves the happiness Sakura gets when she is with Sasuke. So even the main character wants sasusaku and not narusaku even naruto wants sakura to get sasuke at the end.

People say narusaku has so much development but what about the million scenes about sakura rejecting naruto and trying to reach sasuke's heart. That has a lot of development as well. And if Naruto really had true love for Sakura why did he reject her the time she said i love you to him.

Naruto and Hinata had very similar childhood both being rejected people who need to prove their worth. Both were considered disgraces and both were bullied by almost everyone. Naruto was one of the biggest miracles to happen to Hinata. When everyone was bullying her and she was considered a disgrace to hyuga main family. Naruto understood her pain and many times tried to protect and support her and even fought the bullies bullying hinata despite being outnumbered. This very thing was the reason she was the only GIRL CHARACTER and pretty much only female student in the entire class who admired him. Every girl liked sasuke but she had passion for Naruto.

When sasuke was admired by every girl in the class naruto got jelous of sasuke and not sakura. He was pissed why both sakura and ino
along with all other girls were admiring sasuke and not naruto so he did not have love for sakura since the begining like some people say. It was just more for sakura after sakura became naruto's teammate.

Naruto and Hinata both have shown many times that they are willing to surpass even their own limits for eachother like the time Hinata kept on fighting Neji despite she losing all her chakra and nearly dying. The same case when she was fighting pain. And Naruto often gets much more agressive when someone hurts Hinata.
Like he vowed to beat neji for hinata and activated nine tails form out of rage when she was hurt.

And many other examples can be quoted about Hinata and Naruto doing everything to protect and support each other. Despite Hinata having much less screen time.
Coincidence I think not. The concern Naruto feels for Hinata he does not have the same for any Girl in the entire show.

Another important point that was raised in the last movie was saying that Naruto cannot differentiate between true romantic love and love for Ramen. He was not raised properly as he was an orphan. That gives him a huge limit in this regard. The love he had for Sakura was likely mostly just pervert lust. That is why he rejected him when she said I love you and did not hesitate in letting him get sasuke. But when a person like toneri was about to force hinata to marry him he got furious and stopped him from marrying her.

The moral lesson of naruhina and the last movie is the difference between the true love with concern and care like naruto had for hinata and just love for ramen or horny lust like naruto mostly had for sakura throughout the series.
The concept of the genjutsu in the last movie
was not forcing the relation but was for making naruto realize what true romantic love is and how deep hinata has feelings for him.

As Naruto series went on naruto matured and at the time of the last movie. He was not the naughty pervert knucklehead anymore. He is dedicated and serious now. It was compulsory that he is to find a girl for his marraige he sees that girl out of true love and respect and not lust and be a pervert. Hinata was perfect for this case.

Narusaku and sasuhina fans say these ships should be cannon because kushina and sakura have similar personality and sasuke's mom and hinata have similar personality. But then again development is more compulsory. By this trash logic naruto should end up with temari as they both had wind chakra nature and temari is also hot headed.
It is about their relationship with eachother to be similar and not their character.

Kushina advised naruto to find someone like her. By that she meant a girl who would be nice to him and stand by him no matter what.
Minato helped and admired Kushina even when the entire school was bullying and criticising her calling her red hair bad. She was being kidnapped and the entire school hated her but still minato supported her and cane to rescue her.
Similar to hinata and naruto as they both have seen supporting eachother at the difficult times since the begining whenever they both have appeared together in the show. As for Sakura only supported Naruto when he was his teammate. When they were not teammates. She hated and bullied Naruto even to the extent of mocking him for not having parents and she bullied and beated him countless times and was obsessed with sasuke. She can never be happy with naruto as a couple.
Sakura is not like kushina when it comes to relationship with naruto and minato respectively in any way. Her character was in certain cases intolerable as she bullied and beated naruto and always made sasuke her priority.

Another thing narusaku fans say that they were in the same team so had development. So they should be with eachother. Like shikamaru and temari were also in the same team. Or sai and ino were on the same team.

So at the end it is almost pretty clear that naruto's character was not written like his main priority is sakura but it was to become hokage. As for Hinata her character was written like naruto is his only obsession. Fans might troll her for this but that is why she should be with naruto and not with anyone else. The time naruto finally realizes the difference between true love and lust and the concern hinata and he have for eachother he being kind hearted would immediately give her the feedback she wants. Which is to be with her till the end and not with another girl.

Hinata surpassed her limits for naruto and Sakura did the same for Sasuke. So it would be painful to see both of these girls fail in their relations. The story and their efforts needs a happy ending and that is hinata be married to Naruto and Sakura be married to Sasuke.

The time Sasuke realised his mistake after the war means he also realizes the bad way she traeted sakura was also a mistake. So he would admit he was at fault and will give Sakura what she wants.
And even Naruto wanted Sakura to be with Sasuke as he likes the happiness Sakura gets with Sasuke.

Sasuhina and Narusaku ending will be really stupid especially for sasuhina. The characters being a little similar is not important but their development with eachother is what matters more. And Sasuhina and Narusaku ships are dead now. They will only remain fakework no one cares about.

Naruto anime has been over for a long time. And Naruhina and Sasusaku will remain cannons and there is no changing it. Wether people complain or hate. These 2 will remain cannons. Naruhina is not forced but was written to be a canon since the begining.
Naruhina and Sasusaku is a perfect pairing and a happy ending for all four characters so there is no need to fix it it if it ain't broke. Naruhina and Sasusaku is perfect ending.

The Sasuhina pairing is only for aesthetic purposes and is equivalent of adults playing with barbie dolls
There is just complete lack of interaction the thing is sasuke hates weak people he only started respecting sakura at the end because he was impressed by her fighting abilities.
Hinata is shown to be a weak character
They didn't even talk over 720 chapters is that not enough to convince you sasuke does not care about hinata at all.
And hinata if she marries someone else will spend her entire life remembering naruto. This aspect of her character will not change. She either marries naruto or commits suicide.
All the logics you have presented are baseless because sasuke does not care about hinata moreover he hates weak people so he would always ditch hinata treating her worse than hiashi.
These logics are just used for what if fanfictions and have no basis to be canon

Hinata will not accept an arranged forced marraige from sasuke just because they have similar cultural and ancestral relations reducing her to a baby making sex slave. If that was the case she would have no problem ending up with toneri.
All your logics should have been disproved in the last movie where it is made clear that hinata cannot marry anyone other than naruto.

Just keep sasuhina to your heart please. You are trying to convince us sasuhina is popular when almost no one in the fanbase talks about it becoming canon.

Both Hinata and Sakura surpassed their every limit to reach the heart of the men who were always neglecting their feelings so at the end it would be heartbreaking if they still fail. So it is comfortable to see that both girl's effort bore fruit and they finally get their happy ending.

Ofcourse the writers made some similarities such that some small community will still ship them even after they do not become canon. But this sasuhina and narusaku ending will be cruel. Atleast give the girl characters something.

Naruto and Sasuke got the powers n more character development
And Hinata and Sakura got the men they loved no matter what happened

A perfect happy ending that needs no alteration

all of this was dumb, Hinata i don' t think has talk to Saskue once. also Hinata does not fan girl for Naruto she admires that he keeps trying and works hard and it makes her try hard to. also Ino lost love for Saskue because she fell for Sai and sakura never lost love for Saskue because in the end they get married. another thing is that Saskue had other fan girls and he didn't hurt them. and i don't think you even watched the last movie where Naruto excepts Hinata's feelings, and they got married at the end of the show. thats why i think this is some bull. and fun fact the long haired thing was a rumour because Saskue would of talked to Hinata on his own time and think about it why a girl with long hair and if YOU watched Boruto you would know that Sakura's hair is short.

at this point are you ok? they have lack of communication you only want them to date cuz of how they look and how they kind of look alike. and if you saw the shippuden movie so the last one where Naruto confesses his love for Hinata you would probably in joy it. and don't start shipping if you have not finished the show our not continuing. and plus you forgot about Himawari which is also Naruto and Hinata's kid and she is hella cute probably cuter than YOU. so if you finish the shows our start watching Boruto maybe you will understand that that ship is not right and Hinata wants to love someone who is willing to do anything for and she risked her life tho save Naruto from pain so if they didn't date then Hinata confessed and saved his life for no reason

Sasuke has had No interactions with Hinata what so ever! Also, Sarada is beautiful, I guarantee That Sasuke and Hinata's Kids are Ugly asf, And Sarada is Beautiful in the manga

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I know that this is for some reason a really emotional subject, but if you can't play nice and disagree politely over which anime characters should've gotten together, I will retcon all of your stans and post a fanfic putting Hinata with Rock Lee, Sakura with Choji, and Naruto and Sasuke will be lifelong bachelors living as bickering roommates. Then I'll lock the thread.

This whole thread is just so incredibly bizarre. Every single person contributing to it has exactly one post on JREF, except for the OP, who has...four (and all on this exact topic).

What could possibly compel someone to sign up for these forums simply to make a one-shot post that, at most, only one other person will reply to (or even read, for that matter)?? You think they'd just stick to anime/Naruto forums where I'm sure countless fans would be happy to debate these points ad infinitum...

that is dumber then hinata x kiba

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-22 8.49.53 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-22 8.49.53 AM.png
    817.2 KB · Views: 11,668
Last edited:
That is so dumb it was gonna be one of these two.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-22 8.41.26 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-22 8.41.26 AM.png
    684.2 KB · Views: 30,527
Not going to write a whole essay but my answer for this is that it wouldn't have made sense and they've only spoke a handful of times. Bad ship.

Omg you and i are so the same ! I really love the pairing of SasuHina and till now im still addicted to them
All your thoughts and reasons here are sooo alike to my opinions
I started shipping sasuhina way back 2013 to be honest i never thought of the pairing until i stumble upon of SasuHina Fanfictions that change my life completely i even build my own SasuHina page in FB and till now im still actively updating it, but what mashi did completely broke my heart ! He lost the opportunity to make a amazing couple or its just that he is a suck up writter who doesnt have any experience to make a good plot of love story, the moment i heard that Sasuke end up with Sakura that was way back 2014 where theres a war i stopped watching naruto shippuden and till now i never watched it
I been a huge fan and supporter but the pairing is just toooo awkward its like Hinata becomes a rebound cause sakura doesnt love naruto and sasuke have no option cause sakura is the only girl he is close with
This stupid pairing is the worst of all ! Those uglt babies Boruto and Sarad is so boring i could die
Masashi wants to earn more money i bet he thought about this too but afraid he wont be able to continue naruto since if Sasuke and Hinata end with their babies will be OP than Naruto and Suckura
I hope alot fans realize this point of view, sadly only counted people have brains like you
They never thought of the deeper part and how beautiful and exciting it will be
I think SasuHina would even be a better anime on their own i read alot novels and fanfics about them and everything mas just soooo interesting !
Thank you for this POV im soo happy to read and see someone have the same thoughts like me :)
SasuHina may not happened in Anime but it will always be my number 1 pairing in my heart
Me too ! sasuhina forever

Sasuke n'a eu aucune interaction avec Hinata quoi que ce soit ! De plus, Sarada est belle, je garantis que les enfants de Sasuke et Hinata sont laids, et Sarada est belle dans le manga
Je peux t'assurer que les enfants de Sasuke et Hinata sont vraiment très beau en même temps Hinata et Sasuke sont de très beaux personnages

Back
Top Bottom