What's new

Naruto Gossip (Spoiler** for some)

yeah, I know.. I've been saying he cut it out of some dieing ninja or got it through blood-transfusion or something forever >_<

now I wanna know if i was right or nay. It does look good for me ;)

TwistedMac said:
the scar does imply he lost his old eye and replaced it in surgery for a sharingan though..

If I had taken that bet with my mate, I would totally be winning it...
(he figured kakashi got the eye through sheer force of will after getting hurt)

Oh, and I just got my Naruto 3 game today.. sweetness... I'd like to have the sound nin in there, but hey. You can't get everything..
(I got the little plastic naruto standing on a star with it. He's protecting my puter now)

TwistedMac said:
yeah, I know.. I've been saying he cut it out of some dieing ninja or got it through blood-transfusion or something forever >_<

now I wanna know if i was right or nay. It does look good for me ;)

If I had taken that bet with my mate, I would totally be winning it...
(he figured kakashi got the eye through sheer force of will after getting hurt)

Oh, and I just got my Naruto 3 game today.. sweetness... I'd like to have the sound nin in there, but hey. You can't get everything..
(I got the little plastic naruto standing on a star with it. He's protecting my puter now)

You lucky sweeeeeeede, bah makes me think what am I still doin in belgium, I should move to sweden, my dark hair and green eye looks will be a welcomed change from all that blond blue eyed stuff ;)

anyways, im lookin forward to the next chapter, hopefully it will be relseased on time :)

anyone see episodes 100-110, i already know the story cuz I read the manga, but I wanna see the fights animated, I hope they're done nicely.

glxwill said:
my theory, naruto is jirai's illegitimate son who jirai doesn't even know about but has an unknown attraction because they're father and son(their resemblance is undeniable; perversion, mannerisms, etc.)

his mom was probably some unknown lady in the village who died while giving birth to naruto.

Funny, my theory is that Tsunade is related to Naruto. I believe that she is his grandmother. Her boyfriend looks similar to the 4th and her brother looks similar to Naruto. I think the 4th is her son that she got pregant with before her boyfriend died. I believe that the 4th is Naruto's father. And that he gave his own life and his own son to protect the village.

If you notice, and I cant remember exactly where but its in the manga. Jiraiya askes Tsunade if Naruto reminds her of someone. (which could be refering to either the 4th, her brother, or both.

I wonder where this thread had gone, today i read chapter 245 translated by inane, and damm the story jumped 2 years ahead, and naruto and sakura are now put to the test by kakashi with that bell exercise, i'm a bit exited to see what's next

Uzumaki said:
Funny, my theory is that Tsunade is related to Naruto. I believe that she is his grandmother. Her boyfriend looks similar to the 4th and her brother looks similar to Naruto. I think the 4th is her son that she got pregant with before her boyfriend died. I believe that the 4th is Naruto's father. And that he gave his own life and his own son to protect the village.

If you notice, and I cant remember exactly where but its in the manga. Jiraiya askes Tsunade if Naruto reminds her of someone. (which could be refering to either the 4th, her brother, or both.

i wonder that as well. there's one part in the last or second last manga when Naruto is leaving with Jiraiya he holds his hand up to the fourth's monument and says "watch me".

well yeah, he was just like sayin look at me the 4th, ill be great also ;)

yay ive got chapter 245...Naru-chan(i'm not sure why but i like calling him that) returns after training with Jiraiya....hehehe

Hidden Cloud Village from Lightning Country

Little is known about this village. However, at one time the Hidden Cloud Village attempted to attack and destroy Konoha in the earlier period of the secret ninja wars by betraying a peace treaty. The Hidden Cloud's shinobi lost miserably to Hyuuga Hiashi (twin brother of Neji's father) while attempting to kipnap Hyuuga Hinata.

Consequently it leads to the death of Neji's father as he replaces Hiashi as a living sacriface in a diplomatic apology and a way to avoid waging a war at that particular time. This incident was actually a ruse created by the Hidden Cloud Village from Lightning Country since they want to extract the genes of the Hyuuga clan to obtain a bloodlimit technique such as the byakugan jutsu.

In relation to the disclosure about the seven other 'tailed-beasts' in the story( from chapter 257 ), I am sure that this nation will have one of them, which 'tailed-beast' do you think will reside in that country? *you refer to them with how many tails they got* ~ e.g. One for the demonic sand creature Shukaku that resides within Gaara and Nine for Naruto's Kyuubi.

Since I am an artist and a fan myself, I had roughly created a few jounins for this Hidden Cloud Village. I think this village will obv. specialize in the element of 'lightning' therefore electrical jutsus ~ *Kakashi* will prove an interesting character for further development in the story if he doesn't die too soon from the looks of the manga since he uses the Raikiri technique or known as Chidori to some ppl...

I think Neji will be the character to inaugurate the storyline for Konoha ninjas to visit the Hidden Cloud Village.

Q: What kind of bloodlimit techniques you think ninjas from the nation of Lightning will have?

😌 (Whoa...My fingers are kinda tired after this entry...)

257 Raw Summary

Itachi VS Kakashi

* Talk and taunts, no fight yet, but Mangekyou Sharigan Eyes vs Sharigan Eye.

Kisame VS Gai, Neji, Rock Lee and Ten Ten

* Kisame having the upper edge from this chapter by using Mizu bunshin no jutsu (Water clones) and then Suirou no Jutsu (Water prison)on three young Chuunins therefore isolated the group leader and jounin Gai (with injuries to his hands).

The end for Gai sensai or Kakashi? :(

Last edited:
*gasp*

good lord!! Some one who does not know Naruto! 😲

Okay (story begins)

12 years ago a huge demon fox called Nine Tails, came to attack the Konoha village (hidden leaf village), The fourth Hokage, Yondaime (who is the leader of the village) seals the demon away inside a baby boy named Naruto, But the drawback was that the 4th hokage died,
now naruto was suppose to be seen as a hero, but when people saw naruto, they saw the demon, so they hated him, Konoha is a ninja village, they have a ninja school for people to become ninja's to protect their village,
Now twelve years later, Naruto, a twelve year old boy, grew up with no parents, He was alone, and no one respected this kid...because of the demon aura that was asleep inside of him.

Naruto goes to the ninja school to become a ninja, and desperately wants to become a ninja, and become the next hokage that surpassed the pass previous 4, (the third is still alive) hokages and that everyone would respect him....
he does become a ninja..there is alot more but I can't explain everything

Naruto is a very energetic, kid, and he really likes ramen...

go to
www.narutofan.com
to learn eveything about naruto there is so much explain besides the characters and plots there is ninja stuff too to explain as well. This place will tell you everything...i got to go

can any of u guys get naruto movie 4 i believe most of u live in japan ant it already out there and i live in the u.k and really want to watch it please can any1 help me im not fussed if its subbed or just raw please u got to help. thanks

Kakashi Sensei is DEAD!!!!

First, Jiraiya, then Asuma..... now, according to the latest installment in the weekly Shounen Jump, Kakashi is dead!!!! Well....we do not know for sure yet but the way it ended, it sure looks like he is. I am deeply disturbed and saddened by this turn of events. I was looking so forward to seeing him reunited with his former student, Sasuke... I am so scared to read the next week's Jump! Why couldn't they kill off someone else.... like.... I don't know. All my favorite characters are now dead. :(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom