What's new

BLEACH or NARUTO?

Bleach or Naruto?

• Bleach! (Shinigami kicks ninja butt!)

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Naruto! (Hurrah for Narutards! Ninjutsu!)

Votes: 43 43.4%

• Total voters
Naruto!
its much fun!

Attachments

26.3 KB · Views: 179
I vote Bleach. I just started watching it and I love it so far. I haven't been able to get into Naruto at all. I've seen some funny comic videos using footage from Naruto, however. But Bleach is the better of the two, I think :)

I like bleach...i just saw all episodes until the most recent one like in a week....haha actually cuz of this thread....umm but naruto is way more enganging and creative, the first 80 or so episodes of naruto are great...there is amazing character development, plot twists etc, and besides the music in naruto is way more mixed and varied than in bleach... Bleach is a bit more predictable i mean first rukia is captive then orihime and ichi has to go to both worlds to save her and all that....although bleach has sm nice things as well i admit i like it but I think naruto has greater depth for sure and the plot connects more although recently is being dragged more and more but it feels as everything is connected....in bleach ur just waiting for the next sudden revelation like the thing with aizen, there is no foreshadowing...anyways so yeh i say naruto

hard to choose cuz i love both. however, since bleach is getting complicated, i choose Naruto lol.

Naruto has the sassy Sasuke, while Bleach has the very enigmatic and sensual Uryu Ishida. No contest really - I do prefer Bleach but like Naruto as well.😌

Yumeitsumo, you would really enjoy Bleach and Naruto, but there is something special about Bleach's characters that make it really cool to watch - and there is a lot of humor in it too!

Bleach all the way XD. The characters in Bleach, in my opinion, are more dynamic and likable >w<~. Also, Bleach doesn't have a Sasuke XP.

Yeah, but what isn't.

Character development can't be argued about though.
You have all sorts of characters on naruto. So many that some of them aren't even slightly developed because of lack of time.

This is why I also love detective conan. ;)

Even though I watched Naruto first, I think that Bleach is better
Because Naruto is getting kind of boring
and the story just keeps on dragging and dragging!! (-_-')

Even though I watched Naruto first, I think that Bleach is better
Because Naruto is getting kind of boring
and the story just keeps on dragging and dragging!! (-_-')

The story is just dragging and dragging in both, unarguably.
You know, normally, to "give birth to a proper child", and not one with one hundred arms, and twenty heads on one leg, they should have finished Bleach after the Soul Society ar and Naruto after the Zabuza arc imo.
(Naruto would have been an incomplete failure, I know, but still in better shape then now)

I'm a fan of both the series but Bleach just tops it for me. I don't know exactly what it is about it but it has something that Naruto lacks.

bleach

oh it so cool u have to wacht the filim memories of nobody its so good lol infact im wached it a few hours ago😌

The story is just dragging and dragging in both, unarguably.
You know, normally, to "give birth to a proper child", and not one with one hundred arms, and twenty heads on one leg, they should have finished Bleach after the Soul Society ar and Naruto after the Zabuza arc imo.
(Naruto would have been an incomplete failure, I know, but still in better shape then now)

I have to disagree.
At least for Bleach, Naruto definitely drags on far too much. But Bleach ending after the soul Society Arc? That doesnt make sense at all, Just leave that guy Aizen alone after he took the Hyougyoku? (or whatever its called 😊)

I think most animes drag on too much for their own good, but that doesnt mean they are no good.

Anyways, back to topic.
Bleach wins for sure

Last edited:
I have to disagree.
At least for Bleach, Naruto definitely drags on far too much. But Bleach ending after the soul Society Arc? That doesnt make sense at all, Just leave that guy Aizen alone after he took the Hyougyoku? (or whatever its called 😊)
I think most animes drag on too much for their own good, but that doesnt mean they are no good.
Anyways, back to topic.
Bleach wins for sure
humm yea its like 140 odd episodes long im still tying to get past 100 lol im on 98 lol

Back
Top Bottom