What's new

BLEACH or NARUTO?

Bleach or Naruto?

• Bleach! (Shinigami kicks ninja butt!)

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Naruto! (Hurrah for Narutards! Ninjutsu!)

Votes: 43 43.4%

• Total voters
I loved naruto since the day It started, but I'm getting tired from all these fillers,I mean COME ON masashi! that's too much....!

Bleach *too* seems to be infected with the filler disease....Jumping from hueco mundo arc to the real world...?!!

Anyways, my Answer is NARUTO

BLEACH by far Naruto is just a drama than a ninja's story it's nothing but flashback and fillers! if they want to flashback here and there it's fine but not everyone!!! make a preseries geez and i'm not going to say more cause I could go on for awhile. bleach pretty well stays with the plot and is fantasitic in it's story value!

i think naruto
coz it's got more action :p
btw just cause naruto is longer doesn't mean it has more action it has scenes that could hold ore action but instead they hold nothing but drama and hurts of the characters. bleach is short sadly but it has a point and it gets there and, my friend, it has more action where action is due. no stopping in the middle of a fight to discuss ones past for awhile no jitsu calling out just good old full contact fighting...

sorry couldn't help myself naruto just annoys me

Last edited:
Naruto is the best !! I think Naruto's world is much richer much better constructed than Bleach. Besides, it's not just a succession of meaningless combats like Bleach, but actually has a good story, and deep insights sometimes.

I have to say I love Naruto. I have never watched the dubbed versions, i've watched every episode in Japanese, before it hit the states, and I am up to date on Shippuuden. I LOVE IT! The opening songs are awesome, and I always find myself jumping up and down waiting for the next episode to be released. It was one of the things that kept me sane through my last year of high school. ;)

So, I voted Naruto. I watched the dubbed Bleach for a very long time, and it just never drew me in like Naruto. I just love Naruto, he's always got tricks and awesome new powers up his sleeve. :)

Although I've been a fan of Naruto for a long time already, but recently I am liking the plots in Bleach more than in Naruto.

Bleach. I love Bleach. I've been watching it every week that it's come out since it first aired years ago and I watch the Sub pretty much the day after it airs in Japan every week. I only saw a few episodes of Naruto with my Step brother before when i was visiting my dad's house and it was the dubbed version and i hated it with every fiber in my body..but maybe i should give the japanese version a try.

Naruto is the best !! I think Naruto's world is much richer much better constructed than Bleach. Besides, it's not just a succession of meaningless combats like Bleach, but actually has a good story, and deep insights sometimes.

I agree. I haven't watched both in a long time but I watched Bleach till episode 50-something. Naruto's characters were better developed so that when a fight came on i actually cared whose *** got kicked.

Voted naruto. :)

Oh nuggets.... I like both of themmmm, I mean, Naruto has the Nine Tails and Bleach has the hollowfication.... oh nuggets... :?

Naruto

I read the first volume of bleach, but didn't like it much. I think it just seemed too shonen or something for me :?
Naruto is in my opinion better, though I havn't read the whole series yet.

Wow. I was quite surprised that Bleach has more votes than Naruto. I have tried both of them. Ichigo's story was quite boring and I stopped reading at the 6th volume. While Naruto is great! It is a really well-developed story.

Honestly? I'm getting sick of both. I feel like they're being shoved down my throat. Recently I attended an anime convention and most of the cosplayers were either characters from Bleach or Naruto. >_< Though for awhile I did enjoy watching Naruto. 😌

Same here, I enjoyed watching Naruto for a while but it was getting a bit boring especially before the Shippuden episodes. The first 50 Shippuden episodes were fine as well but than it started to slow down again so I stopped watching.

I have never really watched bleach besides the first episode.

Back
Top Bottom