What's new

Only one Question remains: What do you think of... Me?

yukio_michael

後輩
8 Mar 2005
Okay, I'd like to get as much input on this as I can so I can guage generally speaking where I might take my next Holiday... So I'm going to want some responses from as many different ethnicities as possible, if I can get an Inuit, that would be fantastic, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

Here are a few of the races, picked randomly (I have no racial preference), that I'd like to see chime in... If you're out there and are lurking, today is the day that you can tell me Michael, (that's my real name), what you think of me... They say in order to love someone you have to love yourself, and frankly, I'm in love with myself... But your milleage may vary.

Okay... Here goes, can we get someone from Upper Volta, oh wait, yeah that's Burkina Faso, so any Burkina Fasoites out there? What else, The Democratic Rublic of Congo, but ONLY if it's still democratic, I really don't want the opinion of any communists... It's not that I dislike communists so much, I mean, it's kind of a student thing, Pol Pot was a murderous tyrant and all, but in the end people say he was a pretty nice guy to chat to... it's just that I think that communism leads to tyrany and unstable markets and, oh okay moving on...

If there ARE any Mohicans left, I heard that a while ago there was at least one last of them, I'd really really really appreciate some input... okay? Swell! Possibly if you're reading this and you get the internet in the northern rural highlands of Viet Nam, I'd like some input from the Montagnard, or Degar if you prefer the non-French.... look it up, montagnard means "Mountain People" so it's not so bad... yeah, any of you guys want to chime in, that'd be cool. Unfortunately, I ran across a website that said something like "Save the Montagnard!" so, you guys probably got your own issues and such going on, so don't sweat it if you can't log on to AOL.

Umu... let's see, anyone living anywhere in the Aluetian Chain would be great, in fact, if I get an Aluet, I can deal without an Inuit, cold is cold, that's all...

Okay that's about it, I really can't think of any other countries in the world that I could have missed, but if you are from a country I've missed I appologize, and feel free to let me know how much I rock your socks, or just plain old suck... just give it to me straight, no chaser.

Also please, I'd just like to add, no name calling please, that's just childish.

Thanks and if you read one book this year make it Ulysses... I promise you, you'll never understand less about a gigantic book that isn't written in Gaelic, than James Joyces' novel written basically to show the world what a smart-hat he was.

Ja!

Last edited:
Ok, I'm completely lost, and that was a lot like reading James Joyce, but wanted to let you know that democracy and communism aren't mutually exclusive.

Hey man !! I have a couple of drops or more of Chocktow blood in me--or so I've been told. Does that count for being able to give an opinion? I guess the Martian lineage doesn't count since it's not 'in the world,' right?

If the point of this thread is to ask people what they think of you then I'd have to say, at the moment, tangential and obnoxious.

If the point of this thread is to ask people what they think of you then I'd have to say, at the moment, tangential and obnoxious.
No, the point of the thread is that you can't particularly exect anyone to know how one large group of people will get along on an individual basis with one particular person of a different race... it's called a parody thread.

Ok, I'm completely lost, and that was a lot like reading James Joyce, but wanted to let you know that democracy and communism aren't mutually exclusive.
I know that, it wasn't really a focal point of my thread, just a tangent... like satire, its not meant to say "oh just kidding!" at the end.

Hey man !! I have a couple of drops or more of Chocktow blood in me--or so I've been told. Does that count for being able to give an opinion? I guess the Martian lineage doesn't count since it's not 'in the world,' right?
At this point I'll take what I can get really...! I'd like to know what to do should I ever encounter a Martian... any certain secret handshakes...?

ps. I'm not so conceited to think I'm all that special... in fact if you look at my profile, in the section that says about me, it says "It's a mistake to think I'm special"... It was based on the notion of self-concern about race relations and almost limitless possibilties of these types of questions arising... I think on a broad level people can get along very well in small groups, but almost everywhere, without some sort of history, a large group of outsiders comming into a certain location tends to raise peoples' ire, even if they are of the same race.

That's all... I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, I'm sure A modest Proposal was offensive, but again, don't think I'm saying that I'm Johnathan Swift.

Ah ok. I gathered that it was supposed to be humorous, but I missed the parody part. I must be having a slow brain week.

Ah ok. I gathered that it was supposed to be humorous, but I missed the parody part. I must be having a slow brain week.
Also, sometimes the more high-concept a joke is, the less chance that it comes across as funny.

I think you just have to know my personality, I would never earnestly say such things... my humor comes across as very deap pan in real life at times as well... Just a mindset I guess.

hey friend do you drink coffee or something? i mean is there something you every day drink or eat? something you HAD to have every day? an apple or coffee or something else??

hey friend do you drink coffee or something? i mean is there something you every day drink or eat? something you HAD to have every day? an apple or coffee or ,something else??
I can't drink coffee... such a shame, as I love coffee... It's the caffeine, nor do I drink caffeinated drinks (soda, what not), I opperate purely on a mixture of downers, alcohol, unseeming rage, and anti-depressants...

Your weird. You asked our opinions but really i know nothing about you, looks or personality wise. so its hard to make anything at all of you.
I did like the movie old boy though but for someone who loves themselve you seem happier to show that photo then your own....and you take anti depressants because you love yourself? hmmmmmm
thanks for the post count....i guess....

Back
Top Bottom