What's new

Need a word or phrase translated?

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, right. It must be so. It does make sense perfectly. :) 酉 never occured to me since there is an extra horizontal line inside the square.

mdchachi

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes its' from a song quote, so isn't correct in that form?
It's more colloquial/poetic in that form but it's fine for your purpose. Either way it means "Remember me."

Klayton

Registered
Reaction score
It's more colloquial/poetic in that form but it's fine for your purpose. Either way it means "Remember me."
Perfect. So both are correct, thank you!
Now i'm asking for a translation from english to kanji (and romanji for pronunciation)

"innocence"
"remembrance"
"refusal"
"rejection"
"hesitation"
"acceptance"
"death"
"reincarnation"
"lost memories"

Thank you very much for your patience!

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
風邪をひく is a set phrase, so ひく is used only with 風邪. If you want to say you have hay fever, it's simply 花粉症です.

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
風邪をひく is a set phrase, so ひく is used only with 風邪. If you want to say you have hay fever, it's simply 花粉症です.
Hey thanks. Glad I asked. It's hay fever time now. Might be a bad year for those suffering from it. Also, have you noticed all the dust/sand in the air lately. Really bad nowadays.

Buntaro

運動不足
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I came across the phrase ホームナビゲーター. Does it mean real estate agent?

Here is the phrase in context:

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
I've never heard that term, but quick google search results suggest that it's 住宅展示場での営業, i.e., housing sales staff (in a housing exhibition).

Buntaro

運動不足
Reaction score
Thanks!

Sometimes these 'Katakana English' words can be quite confusing. (I cannot help but wonder if these words are confusing for Japanese people too.)

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I wouldn't get the correct meaning without searching it. I initially thought that it referred to 道案内 or something.😅