What's new

Need a Kanji Translated? Just ask!

Hi everyone
I'm hoping to get the knowledge base here to translate what's written on this sword tang Thanks In Advance for any help
Thanks in advance
999kanji.jpg

I agree with the poster in the other forum
関東砲兵司令部(九)石亀少佐

Kantō Number 9 Artillery Command, Major Ishigame

Can someone help with this on what this says its on Bronze planter

Attachments

• IMG_0033 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_0033 (Copy).JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 2020-07-31 20_00_29-Window.jpg
    2020-07-31 20_00_29-Window.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 167
It looks like an incomplete version of 正光 (Masamitsu, most likely the artist's name) to me.

Hello everyone
Can someone help me to identify what kanji is this?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-18-11-43-03-908_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-18-11-43-03-908_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20200818_114741.jpg
    IMG_20200818_114741.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 165
Hi, while playing FF7 I have noticed this kanji in both original and Remake and I have no idea what it means. I see 广 radical, but what is the second one: マ or ユ or something else? What does this kanji mean? Many thanks in advance.

wallmarketkanji.png

Sorry to bother, but being early into kanji I may have stepped onto a small-size landmine I just can't read the radicals of.

Attachments

• Uncertain kanji.JPG
    Uncertain kanji.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 157
I am trying to get a translation of this kanji because I am finding conflicting results on the web. I was told this mean Kojido. Koji meaning persistence or strong will and do, means way, "The Way of Persistence." My daughter has starting taking a local martial arts training program called Kojido Jitsu and I want to find the correct kanji for a belt display I am making for her. Thank you very much for any help!

kojido.png

The kanji you showed above mean happiness + healing + way + arts.
While they can be pronounced as kōjidō, I think the ones you are looking for are

固持道術

Thank you very much! I had found the link you provided as well which was what piqued my curiosity of the kanji on the certificate from the dojo. I also found a very obscure page on Facebook that has the same kanji for Kojido as you. Thank you again.

Hi, sorry to bother you again, but there are two signs from Final Fantasy 7's Wall Market left that I cannot figure out. The first is a yellow neon sign next to Honeybee Inn and it's so blocky it's hard to read and may be katakana only, or a combination of kanji and katakana. I was thinking that it is something like ロドユツー but it doesn't make much sense. Someone has suggested to me that the first may be 缶 so it would read as 缶ユツー "can you too" which may fit given the over-the-top nature of this place, but it still seems like a longshot to me.

The kanji from the second image is a sign which seems to have 九 and ⻖radicals, but I am unable to find anything.

I'm not sure if the neon sign can be read at all, but any comment will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• kan.jpg
    kan.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 175
  • wallmarket.jpg
    wallmarket.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 182
Back
Top Bottom