What's new

Most memorable J-rocker moment!

don't worry about it! i let you know as soon as i'm done organizing stuff and can actually FIND things on my cursed computer...:eek: *kicks it*

Hmm i'd guess I don't have one final memorable moment, however I do have some seperate ones -
Malice Mizer performance of Brise - when Mana goes in with a bicycle. :D
the Yoshiki speech for hide.
When Gackt cryed at a birthday party thing. 😊
THe Dir en grey 'punch' thing. :D when Kaoru[i think] was in the back ground moving to the motions of whoever's it was hand. o.o
Miyavi -last indies live- when Noriko gives her introduction. 😊

Most memorable moment? :? Well, I have a lot but I'll try and keep the list small.
During L'Arc~en~Ciel's "Awake" Tour on the last song, "Hoshizora", when Hyde cries.
During L'Arc~en~Ciel's Shibuya Seven Days Tour when Hyde forgot the lyrics to "Heaven's Drive" soooooooo cute!!! 😍
During L'Arc~en~Ciel's "Heavenly" Tour when Ken falls down lol
Also during "Heavenly" when Hyde goes up to Tetsu during "C'est La Vie" and hugs him from behind. Tetsu: *blush*blush*blush* Hyde: *snuggle*. Yeah, it's adorable. 😍
When Hyde and Ken went on Best Hit TV :LOL:
L'Arc~en~Ciel's acoustic performance of "I'm so Happy" 😭
Hyde's solo performance of above mentioned song (Rock version)
On the set of Moon Child (great way to start a sentence, ne?) when Gackt and Hyde were rehearsing the shounen-ai-esque moment. Hyde was so shy and Gackt was so...NOT shy! :D
All Gackt's appearences on Utaban :p
All the many, many, many, many, MANY times Gackt's jumped someone on stage...eh heh 😌 can't help it
Miyavi's ADD moment during his first time on Hey, Hey, Hey
On the set of Ore-sama when Miyavi'd randomly break into song
Any and all Antique Cafe clips :) :p

OKAY, I am stopping that before this post gets so long it strangles me.

Hmm, there are manymanymany, but I'll pick up just one, because it happened to me personally. :D At BLOOD's concert last summer, I was standing right in front of Kiwamu, and I am a HUGE fan of his, so it was quite memorable when he smiled and reached his hand out for me and my friend. And he only touched us! XD

Back
Top Bottom