What's new

Most memorable J-rocker moment!

anchyy: thank you! 🙂 oh man, my jrock collection is ACTUALLY GROWING!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :devilish: thank you for all of your help! :)
no i haven't seen it...i want! :( you wouldn't...you know...happen to feel like sharing, would you?? *is mooching shamelessly and doesn't care* :D

Kinsao: HA! i told you!! *is laughing her *** off at your defifnition of a huff* well put. that is the best i have ever heard. *is still laughing* :D

PK: :( but you know how i am about being helpful! i can send you something! *does 'yay for i am helpful' dance*

Isay: i love your signature! :D i have stuff to send you too, i shall do it NOW!! moahahahaha...erm...heh. 😌

you are so generous, and i appreciate it a lot! please if you need ANYTHING do not hesitate to ask. i only hope that i will have it...😌

drain_away said:
you are so generous, and i appreciate it a lot! please if you need ANYTHING do not hesitate to ask. i only hope that i will have it...😌

Umm do you have any songs from Rentrei en Soi?

@ Anchyyy: in order - yes, and no. 😌

I have some songs by RES... I think someone here ULd them recently? :? I can send if you like (at some later time i mean) :)

sheeesh 😲 I never saw anything where Shinya makes a mistake :( Poor Shinya... still I don't expect it phased him, after all, he's a professional...

hehe no probs!!!:D I like the video i want you to like the video so i shared it....😌 I am such an idiot today:LOL:

Kinsao said:
no no - not an idiot for sharing! *pats Anchyyy*
err.. anything I can get you? :?

Awww thnx! 😊 Well i dont need something right now but i will let you know if i will :)

haha... i watched..... poor Shinya :LOL: but he doesn't look bothered at all....... bless him 😍

Maybe the people here won't mind. :? (yeah right. XD) *looks around* Oh wait... I'm the only one here right now. *plays clip* :D

Thanks for sharing the clip. Sakitosan baught this macabre-dvd thngy in USA and we watched it the other night. It braught back so many memories!
Some really classic clips like the ones with Toshiya and the ping-pong, and Die blocking Shinya for the camera.
My j-rock obsession will soon have lasted a year, yay!

Back
Top Bottom