What's new

Most memorable J-rocker moment!

That sounds really funny 😍 I really wanted to see the Utaban (sp?) interviews, so far I only managed to read translation but they are funny!

Nightwalker said:
Here is hariy legs Gackt! You have to look closely to see the hair lines. Hey. This was a big thing for me. :LOL: Oh, and if you have seen Gackt Mars Tour DVD you can see small fuzzies on his arms. I'm so lame...*sigh~*

gni-1.jpg
hehe, i think he might always have hair in his arms cuz in photos you can't tell...

mizerable_d said:
hehe, i think he might always have hair in his arms cuz in photos you can't tell...
Ya I know and that's true because when a photo goes through they always change it.

Pjusk said:
I've seen it, and I have it....I think...um...Ill check..yes I have it, just tell me when you want it 👍
I know, miyavis giggle is really cute😍

I don't think I have seen it :( Can you give it to me if you still have it
If you do I'll bake you a cake:cake:

The one where Saki holds out the mic and Miyabi giggles?*is too lazy to check. Sorry*
I'm pretty sure you've seen it. Got on my computa.
It's from that last concert-thingy

drain_away said:
i had the making of Oresama on DVD...but i lost it before i got a chance to watch it...:( can someone send it to me???

I think I have it somewhere. I'll try to find it. :)If someone haven't sendt it to you already.

I must be blind... I see no hair :? (then again my vision is so blurry right now I can't see anything... XDDD *falls off her chair*)

Pinkkiller you ARE blind; there's hair all over... XDDDDDDD Maybe you got a new disease now... the I-see-no-body-hair-disease. It's a very nasty one... I'm warning you. XDDD

Gackt is just giving me moments.. I've just seen a live Vanilla where Gackt does some excellent fanservice *dies* It's great. Anyone seen it? It's... really great. *shocked*

Ahahahaahaha!!! :devilish: I just watched that one (even though it's midnight... :LOL: ) We're obviously on the same wavelength.... :D

:D :D :D

I lost Vanilla live :(

A new moment for me... on the Dir en Grey Osaka Jo concert dvd... the very end they have I'll piano version playing and they are being all adorable throwing guitar picks and water bottles and drumsticks and goofing off and then they all join hands and bow then jump up... it's so cute. 😍 Except Kyo of course... cause I would never say Kyo is cute... *paranoid*

what does vnl stand for...i'm guessing it's one of those downloading site thingies (cuz i really wanna see the diru snow thingy :p )

sakitosan: yes please, i would be forever in your debt if you sent it to me!! *sparkly eyes*

PK: :D don't worry, i don't think Kyo-kun heard you...but i suppose it's best to be safe anyway...:LOL:

*GASP* NO!! I'LL SEND HER VANILLA LIVE!! *is desperately trying to be helpful to someone*

I have that video when Miyavi giggles:D So if you want it i can send it to you:) *likes to be helpfull*

Last edited:
drain_away said:
*GASP* NO!! I'LL SEND HER VANILLA LIVE!! *is desperately trying to be helpful to someone*

All right, all right, I know when I'm not wanted. :eek:
*goes off in a huff*

(What is a huff, anyway? I kind of imagine it as purple and fluffy like that Kaoru outfit that someone posted... :D )

anchyyy said:
Emm drain away? I have that video when Miyavi giggles:D So if you want it i can send it to you:) *likes to be helpfull*
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *jumps up and down* Give me too!!!! *is being rude* I've been looking for the Miyavi-sama giggle video forever. It's the best thing I ever saw!! Please please pleeease lemme get it also? *big big HUGE sparkly eyes*

Ahh yesh, Gacks live vanilla - just LOoove Gackts dancing in that one (moahahaha) Gackt is the best when it comes to entertaining.. that wonderful fanservice with that other guitarr-dude... *nosebleed* Is it just me, or are there like.. 5 other guitarrists on stage with Gackt in that live? I know nothing about Gackt and his musicians, so I might have said something really stupid.. gomenne...

I've got the Gackt-confronts-his-own-impersonator now... it's a funny clip, I think I'll upload it and FORCE you all to watch it.. *is also being helpful, in her own way*

Back
Top Bottom