What's new

Most Beautiful J-Rocker's Eyes

Most Beautiful J-Rocker's eyes

• Mana -deep eyes with super long eyelashes

Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Gackt -usually blue contacts,but changes colour to suit the mood he is currently in

Votes: 33 12.4%
  • Toshiya -sexy sexy sexy!!!

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • Kai [Gazette] -pretty eyes especially with eye-makeup

Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Kyo -nice oriental/japanese eyes and sometimes wears light blue contacts

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Hyde -beautiful and serious dark eyes

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Kaoru -long eyes, usually with black eye-makeup around it

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Mao [Sid] - huge round eyes

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Miku [An Cafe] -cute and adorable anime eyes

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Miyavi -running out of things to say..sexy and playful/flirty[in a good way of course!]

Votes: 68 25.6%
  • Kozi -um..quite scary type eyes but they're special nonetheless!

Votes: 13 4.9%

• Total voters
I voted for Kozi because he's special all over. But look at my avatar !!!!! Aren't those beautiful eyes or what !!:win:

Solely based on eyes I think that Mana has the most beautiful eyes! Gorgeous and dynamic they are just so... 😌
Kai with his cute little puppy eyes (like Baka Gurl YuKii =3 said) were a close second though! The vote was for beautiful though and Kai is more cute! I just want to give him a hug! 😍

Miku's eyes are the most beautiful ones (ok, I can't say that was an easy decision lol) , but I found them really sweet and pretty.
I think that Shou and Saga's eyes are really beautiful too

Omg I love Miyavi's eyes... they're so pretty <3
So I voted for him ^^
But I'm missing Bou in the poll xD he has those big bambi-liking eyes which makes me melt.. 😊

have u noticed that hyde is squind-eye? never mind, he's pretty
all those eyes are fake [no- they're visual kei], so i vote for the best fake eye: kozi's 👍 he himself likes eyes a lot so he can give u some advices 😄

I was torn. I love looking at Hyde's eyes but what made me pick Miyavi was, I was reading this interview and it had pics of Miyavi in the background and my first thought was, OMG he has such expressive and beautiful eyes. I totally forgot about the interview for a couple of seconds. so Miyavi wins.

Easy choice for me ^^
Haido-sama...his eyes are just soooo beautiful to me, really expressive and just... *loss of words*...beautiful...
10a8418fc7b013e8503d927f-1.jpg

This is my favorite one of his eyes tho I think ^^...just reeeeally gorgeous 👍

I can't help it ... sure the most of them have beautiful eyes but I just had to vote for my master😍...Kozi-sama...he is the master of the eyes and mine also belong to him for all eternity 🙂

i voted for Miyavi...
he also has the most beautiful smile...
but,in my opinion,Atsushi Sakurai has the most beautiful eyes...
Miyavi
bluemiyavi-1.jpg

Atsushi Sakurai

Hyde! His eyes are really sexy- and he didn't even need to wear eye make-up just to make it look sexy.

miyavi amd mao get my vote ..... mao eyes is so pure and deep make me feel like he see me through , miyavi so so touchable make me feel so warm ...

Back
Top Bottom