What's new

Moon Child

Sakura

The Entertainer (^_~)
6 Apr 2003
YaY! Hyde is in a movie! 👏
- (Moon Child, also starring Gackt)
"Sniff", can't watch movie in this country.😭
Will have to wait for DVD, to see my darling Hyde.
😍

Attachments

• hyde 1.jpg
    hyde 1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 283
I'm so happy about the movie!!! 👏
They should really show it in America for people like me who would die to see it. 😭
Luckily I know of a theater that shows things like that! So I'm going to request that they show it!!!!😄
HUXXAH TO HYDESAMA AND GACKT!😍

Oh yeah, that's right. June 4th.

Originally this single was supposed to be released at the same time as the movie... (or so i've heard).

Hyde's new single is called "Hello", can't remember release date.
L'arc-en-ciel have concert this Summer too!
Seven Days In Shibuya.
2 days at the end of June, and 5 days into July.
Tickets 7,500 Yen. I really wanna' go! but it's so far away!

I saw MOON CHILD last Tuesday.

VERY VERY exciteing movie it was.
HYDE was so cute as if he was a boy,
he looked an amrit, ageless.
and he performed Kei perfectly, no one can act like him,
HYDE cut out for Kei,He did a GOOD JOB!

and Gackt(co-writer,co-star) too.
He was also cute,he laughed,sulked,cried and spoke Chinese fluently,also spoke some English.
I'd never seen such Gackt,it seemed he enjoyed acting as Syo.

Kakkoii!
Cool!
I really wanna see this movie! How long will it be in cinema for?
I might come to Japan soon.

Nihon ga suki desu!

"Hyde san, aishiteru!"😍

(over emotional Sakura):D

>How long will it be in cinema for?
I don't know,because the end date is not determined yet.
I think it will be in cinema during May...maybe.

come to Japan, and see MOON CHILD!
if you're a student, the fee is 1500 yen,
and if you go to the theatre at ladies'day, the fee is 1000yen.
(regular fee is 1800 yen...so expensive)

What am I gonna do? I`m so sad, this movie is never gonna come to Norway. I wanna see my precious Gackt-san in a movie. I absolutely LOVE Gackt!

I am coming to Japan July , hopefully for Laruku concert, I'm still waiting to see if my friend managed to get me tickets. But i doubt the movie will still be in cinema then.As I would like to watch that too while i am there.

GOOD NEWS!!!!

hey you guys!I have very good news for you!!
MOON CHILD DVD first edition(includes 3 DVDs) is out at
this September 25!!

and they accept our reservation from June 15.
If you're European,you can see the DVD by your PC's DVD drive.because Japan and Europe use same Region code(Region 2)
but if you're in other countries,you need a multi-region DVD player or a region-free DVD player.

SUGOI!

Cool! That's very soon, do you think that it will be released in Europe/UK with subtitles, or will we just be able to buy from Japan? Because in my city there is not much choice of Japanese DVDs, It may be different in London, but I don't know.

Do you think I could reserve a copy while I am in Japan, and pay for it there, and ask them to send it to me? Where could I reserve it? Tower Records maybe in Tokyo?

YAY! I've found it already on Tower Records. (see link below)

it is 7,800 Yen, quite expensive, (laruku concert is only 7,500.) but it must be worth it for the 3 discs.

http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardMain.jsp?GOODS_NO=673762&GOODS_SORT_CD=103

YAY! I went to laruku`s concert in shibuya yesterday! It was fantastic. Hyde was so close, he came up into the audience. Unfortunatly they wouldn`t let me take my camera in. but it was great anyway!

The pictures I've seen from Moon Child are great. Gackt is such a hottie! And call me stupid, but I didn't know who Hyde was before... But I can't wait until I can probably get the movie ^.^ I'd get it in a hearbeat! The trailers were awesone, Gackt looks so hot with a gun ^.^

I bought the photobook of hyde and gackt from moonchild in shibuya. i think it was about 3,000 yen. hyde and gackt both have blonde hair and blue contact lenses, but gackt`s don`t look natural becoz they have a black outline around them. the pictures are great though! hyde looks like an innocent child, and there`s a hottie of him in leather!
there`s also one of gackt giving hyde a piggyback. they looked like they had great fun together!
unfortunatly my suitcase is already full now, i`ve only been in japan for 2 weeks! but it was already at it`s "airport allowed weight" before i brought it, so now it must be well over the limit! so i will have to mail stuff home, or just dump stuff that don`t matter so much to me, like bottles of shampoo or something.
I`m going to try and pre-order the movie on dvd. as it`s not out until september but i`m coming back from japan before that.
i`m going to finish here as i`ve already written too much.
see ya!

(p.s.- are you really gackts twin/look-a-like?)

have you heard of new jpop boyband Flame? very young, but they reckon the twins resemble younger versions of hyde and gackt. not completely sure about it myself, i reckon they both look like each other but with different hairstyles, to tell them apart.
well, see what you think!

P.P.S- there are some hotties on T.V over here! Oh and in the street, but they all seem to have girlfriends with them. :(

Oh well! Back to the drawing board, as they say.

:auch:

i also want to see the movie MOON CHILD, however it would be impossible to be shown here in the Philippines... so sad *sobs* 😭

Originally posted by Sakura
I bought the photobook of hyde and gackt from moonchild in shibuya. i think it was about 3,000 yen. hyde and gackt both have blonde hair and blue contact lenses, but gackt`s don`t look natural becoz they have a black outline around them. the pictures are great though! hyde looks like an innocent child, and there`s a hottie of him in leather!
there`s also one of gackt giving hyde a piggyback. they looked like they had great fun together!

wahhhh! I've been thinking about getting the photobook!! Should I get it? I absolutely loove Haido-san! ...Hyde....in leather...?*faints* wow, now I really wanna see it! lol.

i also wanna see moon child but so far there's no news about then bringing it the the US. :eek: Ahh! I have to see it!

Gackt looks good anytime. Man I really want to watch it. I can't wait until it comes out over here in America on DVD! 😄 Oh scan the pics. from the photobook! :p J/P! :p

so far, is there any news on them bringing it to America yet? i haven't heard any. i wonder how long it will take. *sighs*

Back
Top Bottom