What's new

Moon Child

Camui said:
u don't have to go to Japan to get Moon Child...u can order it online or get it at an anime con..that's were my friend got it and I'm gonna get it as soon as I have the money...^^
Also I have seen it available to USA on Amazon.com...
vampmiyavi said:
man..
oh...and hyde's in a new movie...if someone hasnt already said it >< its called "the last quarter"...has chiaki kuriyama in it ^.^ looks good...
Yes, if you look further up this page, I put links for this movie.
I wasn`t gonna` watch it again, after I cried so much the 1st time. But I`m still gonna` get the DVD, and watch it again. ....and again ..... lol

Sakura said:
Also I have seen it available to USA on Amazon.com...

Yes, if you look further up this page, I put links for this movie.
I wasn`t gonna` watch it again, after I cried so much the 1st time. But I`m still gonna` get the DVD, and watch it again. ....and again ..... lol

yea...i realized that after i posted and i was like "baka" srry about that, lol, and thanks for the link :D

i went to e kagen site but i dunno how to read japanese. can any1 tell me whether the dvd/vcd is already released? :?

ruth~route said:
i went to e kagen site but i dunno how to read japanese. can any1 tell me whether the dvd/vcd is already released? :?
It wont`t be out just yet, as it`s still in the movie theatre.
If you check back to the post from Oct 12 ^ there is also a link to read about the story in English.
Or if you come to Japan, you can watch it now! (^_^) 🙂

impossible. i'm having exam now. :(
if it is not even out in Japan, dat means i'll hav to wait longer for it to be available in my country. 😭

Hi! I'm italian and I can't understand every words of english parts of Moonchild.. Can i ask if someone has the script or if he can write down that parts (Sho in his brother's bar and Hyde in jail)..? Arigatou however 😌

Aressandoro said:
Hi! I'm italian and I can't understand every words of english parts of Moonchild.. Can i ask if someone has the script or if he can write down that parts (Sho in his brother's bar and Hyde in jail)..? Arigatou however 😌
Are you watching with subtitles? Or can you understand the Japanese but not the English?
You asked for the English parts: I am in Japan now and I left DVD in UK, but I`ll see if I can remember, as I watched it 7 times.
(Bar)
[Australian guy: Hey Sho! Do you like my new tatoo? But Jun just looked at it and laughed. What do you mean my ninja doesn`t exist anymore in Japan?
Sho: I`ll make you a ninja sword.]
(Jewellry store)
[Sho: Open the Showcase!
Austrailian guy: I`m a ninja!]
(Jail)
Actually, I can`t remember exactly what the American guy said, as it sounds technical (@_@) But it`s about Kei being extremely allergic to the Sun`s UV rays, but that he has a remarkable ability to recover.
Then Taiwanese detective asks Kei his "Name" "Age" and sorry can`t remember the other word. But he asks him in English and Chinese.]

I hope this small bit was helpful to you, if not, then I am sorry.
If I had the DVD with me now, I would check it for you.

I've started to study japanese only this year so i can't understand it yet... i'm watching the film with english subtitles but that parts of course aren't write down.. and i cant' understand very well spoken english..! 😌 I need them 'cause i want to make a perfect italian translation (and subtitles)..!
You helped me very much, thanks! I can't understand
But Jun just looked at it and laughed.
.. And
I`ll make you a ninja sword.
everytime seems to me "I'll make you a ninja soon.." 😌
Can't you remember what Sho says when the waiter tells him "tell him what it really means.."?? Arigatou again and sorry for my english.. :sorry:

Aressandoro said:
Can't you remember what Sho says when the waiter tells him "tell him what it really means.."?? Arigatou again and sorry for my english.. :sorry:
My room mate`s computer keeps losing internet connection, so I lost my reply that I typed. :( now I have to try and remember what I wrote...

I can`t remember exactly but I think
Sho says: "That`s a ******* famous ninja`s name in Japan."
But I`m not quite sure, so don`t quote me on that.
If I rent the DVD to watch here, I will try and write down those parts for you. (^_~)
Also according to Tower Records, "Last Quarter" (Kagen no Tsuki) should be released on DVD, Feb 26th. It will be just under 4,000 JPY. Which at the moment converts to roughly: 20 GBP, or 40 USD.
Kagen no Tsuki on DVD

I LOVED THE MOON CHILD!!!!!!! for anyone who lives in canada ,toronto there is a pacific mall where they sell asian stuff....its like the mall of goodness!! i found the Moon Child there for $10, its amazing!!!!! i love the movie so much i watched it just teh otehr day..... GACKT AND HYDE ARE SOOOOOO HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

There is also a box set of "Kagen" containing 3 DVD with movie and extra features. Also comes with VHS of "Evil Eye" Hyde`s character`s group in the movie. Oh, also there is a line in this movie where the children are watching Evil Eye`s video and Hyde speaks in English, coz his character "Adam" is an English musician who was taught to speak Japanese by his Japanese girlfriend.
This box set however is 9,240 Yen.
I really want it!!! I am gonna ask if my friends are willing to pitch in a bit for my birthday in May.
Box Set on DVD

I bought Moon Child few months ago, and I watched it over 50 times so far (I can sit and watch it over and over again...*_*)

i think in the bar scene, Gackt says something like:
There is no f****** ninjas left in Japan.
Because after that, I think the guy says "What!? No ninjas in Japan?" "All Japanese spies are ninjas"

I love Moon Child. My favorite movie. I bought it on Ebay and I had to wait 2 weeks but boy was it worth it! Why wouldn't I love it? It has Gackt in it and he's my favorite singer. Yay! It had it's funny parts in it too. *giggle* I almost cried when ackt was dying...It was so sad.

Nightwalker san,
cool signature picture, is it your photo?
Squall is my favorite FF character.

I think I saw photo of Gackt wearing Squall`s costume online somewhere a few years ago.

Ya I have seen that too and me too! Squall is my favorite! Plus, FF8 was the first Final Fantasy game I played ya see. Wheee!

Back
Top Bottom