What's new

MEXT Japanese Studies 2022-2023

Mmmh since its not a really useful document, maybe every embassy don't give it...
Oh really? My embassy actually told me to feel free to email them about dorms, programs and other stuff if i wanted to! It's funny how every embassy handle things differently. Btw, don't expect any mail from TUFS from august 6th to 14th : they are closed for this short period because of the summer break.
Lol yes. The important thing is that we are accepted, I won't stress about anything anymore haha. Thanks for telling me!

Has KyotoU contacted you about visa or dorm application yet?
Nope. But on my document, it says 大学(国際交流会館)next to the 宿舎 column, so I guess I will at least have a place to stay. Do we get to choose which 国際交流会館 we want to stay?

Regarding visa and flight details, the embassy here said that they will update with that once they have received further updates.

Nope. But on my document, it says 大学(国際交流会館)next to the 宿舎 column, so I guess I will at least have a place to stay. Do we get to choose which 国際交流会館 we want to stay?

Regarding visa and flight details, the embassy here said that they will update with that once they have received further updates.
Mine is the same as yours. I think we might get to choose which dorm we want to stay since KyotoU has several international houses.

Has KyotoU contacted you about visa or dorm application yet?
I've received an email from Kyoto University (and I believe all those going to Kyoto Uni have received it) regarding our preferred arrival dates, an outline of the visa procedures, and some info on the current border measures.

Hi,
Has anyone received anything about your flight or visa procedures yet?
Nope. I have not yet received my ERFS, and the school is going to take a break starting from tmr. :eek: The embassy couldn't do anything before we got the ERFS.
Tho I know some people have already received instructions from their embassy regarding visa applications. Just hoping that we could get our ERFS real quick.

Nope. I have not yet received my ERFS, and the school is going to take a break starting from tmr. :eek: The embassy couldn't do anything before we got the ERFS.
Tho I know some people have already received instructions from their embassy regarding visa applications. Just hoping that we could get our ERFS real quick.
I hope so, too. Guess the second wait is ahead 😅

Hey guys! Same here with no visa yet... The whole process seems pretty delayed this year 😟

Although, I've been informed that I might be getting my visa by next week. And then the flight date will be decided afterwards.

Some of my friends who are gonna go to private universities ( nanzan, doshisha ) got their airplane tickets and their visa . But Osaka university said 2 weeks ago they will inform me when i can apply to visa . Since then there is no information yet . Today Embassy called me and asked me if university informed me about visa application or not and i said no . Whole Waiting is just troublesome

According to Kyodai, our ERFS has been issued, and we are just waiting for the faculty to issue our LoA (which is needed for visa application)

Hey guys!
I also haven't received any news about the visa, my embassy only told me about some Zoom meeting for orientation.
The erfs is supposed to be sent to us as a document? And besides that, we also have to receive the LoA and CoE right?
My uni sent us some questionnaire about estimated arrival to Japan, Covid vaccines etc., but that's all. They said that they were closed until 14th of august.
Wishing everyone will receive news soon🫧

Back
Top Bottom