What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

MEXT Japanese Studies 2022-2023

Kkkate

Registered
Reaction score
Mmmh since its not a really useful document, maybe every embassy don't give it...
Oh really? My embassy actually told me to feel free to email them about dorms, programs and other stuff if i wanted to! It's funny how every embassy handle things differently. Btw, don't expect any mail from TUFS from august 6th to 14th : they are closed for this short period because of the summer break.
Lol yes. The important thing is that we are accepted, I won’t stress about anything anymore haha. Thanks for telling me!

matchagelato

後輩
Reaction score
Has KyotoU contacted you about visa or dorm application yet?
Nope. But on my document, it says 大学(国際交流会館)next to the 宿舎 column, so I guess I will at least have a place to stay. Do we get to choose which 国際交流会館 we want to stay?

Regarding visa and flight details, the embassy here said that they will update with that once they have received further updates.

bluesummer

後輩
Reaction score
Nope. But on my document, it says 大学(国際交流会館)next to the 宿舎 column, so I guess I will at least have a place to stay. Do we get to choose which 国際交流会館 we want to stay?

Regarding visa and flight details, the embassy here said that they will update with that once they have received further updates.
Mine is the same as yours. I think we might get to choose which dorm we want to stay since KyotoU has several international houses.

matchagelato

後輩
Reaction score
Has KyotoU contacted you about visa or dorm application yet?
I've received an email from Kyoto University (and I believe all those going to Kyoto Uni have received it) regarding our preferred arrival dates, an outline of the visa procedures, and some info on the current border measures.

Top Bottom