Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Hello everybody, all things will be fine, those who have their university near the site of action will be delayed till October and those who are away will travel in April this is a trusted information from the embassy, and please to whom still waiting as alternates, expecting different surprises in the next dayswell, then all we've got is to wait for any news from embassy.
let's find a volunteer job to help them overcome this nightmare...
Haven't got airtickets now, just confirmed info about the flight.
Also, don't worry about the scholarship. As long as the amount is set up, I don't think the Japanese Gov would take back their words to give us nothing. There might be some changes in the amount but that will be from the next year.
Also, I don't really think the earthquake and the tsunami would inflence the education affiars. Don't making a fuss on the scholarshi thing, everybody.
Hello everybody, all things will be fine, those who have their university near the site of action will be delayed till October and those who are away will travel in April this is a trusted information from the embassy, and please to whom still waiting as alternates, expecting different surprises in the next days
I do not know but if there is nay risk your travel will be postponed til OctoberAnd how about those who should be going to Tokyo?
I do not know but if there is nay risk your travel will be postponed til October
I do not know about their safety measures, but I think they should organize everything well before travel for any person, as I think the country really in crisis..If I get any new information I will post it in the forum wishing good luck for every body hereDuh... they should ask me first. I want to go in April.
The problem should be only for those in Tohoku. But oh well, this is Japan and nothing can surprise me...
I do not know about their safety measures, but I think they should organize everything well before travel for any person, as I think the country really in crisis..If I get any new information I will post it in the forum wishing good luck for every body here
Here in Brasilia they told me to wait, because they don't have any information about delaying or cancelling.
I have not recieved airplane tickets yet (to Tsukuba).
Same case in Cambodia. Embassy has not received any information about that yet. I have not got air ticket yet. Oh.. Have you got information about Dorm from ISC of University of Tsukuba yet? I am going to Tsukuba too, but I have not received any infor about dorm yet.
I also got confirmation from Tsukuba yesterday. Hopefully, situation will be better within the next few days. By then, schedule is not going to be changed definitely.I've got a confirmation from Tsukuba today. Though they said they would notify us of any changes to academic calendar may they occur.
Hello, I am suppose to fly to kyoto on the 6th april but my embassy recommend that I don't go at the moment. Any one in this situation? What are you gonna do?
I am wondered some questions about MEXT as it is very important for my current future. Please Answer the questions below with proper discussion:
1. I am scholar already funding by organization and I don't like this current program. So, I am thinking to apply for MEXT in this year, and If I will be selected then I would reject my current scholarship program. Is there any problem as I have found that "Persons already with financial support from their government or other organizations are not eligible for this scholarship." I am worried about it, please suggest me what should I do now? I extremely want to study to Japan and after final selection, I would like reject my current running scholarship program.
2. I am thinking to apply through university recommendation, I have found from some other people that this year (as for huge earthquake and tsunami) the scholarship fund and number of scholars would be reduced (I know this question should not be asked now at least in the present situation, but I just want to know).
I got confirmed news that I will go to Kyoto on April 4th. No delay and no influence for my case.
Thanks for your reply, I am already thinking to reject my current scholarship, but, you know it would be very risk for me to reject now as I am not yet selected for MEXT. I think you could understand my problem. I think I could reject my current program after final selection from MEXT.Hello realku2004! Glad that you are considering the MEXT scholarship! I hope these inputs help a little... Do feel free to correct me if I am wrong >_< But these are my 2 cents worth:
1. With regards to holding a scholarship at the same time you apply for the MEXT scholarship, you would have to relinquish your current scholarship before applying. I guess no scholarship board wants to be a "second choice", so if you want to apply for MEXT you'll have to terminate your current scholarship first.
2. About the situation that MEXT would reduce the number of scholars... MEXT has already been reducing the number of scholars slowly by the year. Stipend has decreased too =( However, nothing official is said about the quota and the stipend for the next MEXT scholarship cycle, so there may be a chance that both parameters would be kept constant. But (just my opinion) through observing the trend over the past few years, i feel that they are likely to decrease no. of places + stipend too, esp in light of the crisis that they are facing.
Hope this helps a little!