What's new

MEXT Japanese Studies 2022-2023

Hey guys!
I also haven't received any news about the visa, my embassy only told me about some Zoom meeting for orientation.
The erfs is supposed to be sent to us as a document? And besides that, we also have to receive the LoA and CoE right?
My uni sent us some questionnaire about estimated arrival to Japan, Covid vaccines etc., but that's all. They said that they were closed until 14th of august.
Wishing everyone will receive news soon🫧
My friend here also got into Tufs . She is worrying about visa and other stuffs. Erfs sent us in pdf format and we should write and send them back. I'm sure you already done that because my friend said she has done it. Some people said to me that we have to receive our LoA and CoE to apply visa. My other friend who got into Doshisha uni received it as document University sent it within mail not electronic but real one from Japan. I not sure if we should receive it like that or not because my university didn't said anything about LoA . But it seems I should get one

My friend here also got into Tufs . She is worrying about visa and other stuffs. Erfs sent us in pdf format and we should write and send them back. I'm sure you already done that because my friend said she has done it. Some people said to me that we have to receive our LoA and CoE to apply visa. My other friend who got into Doshisha uni received it as document University sent it within mail not electronic but real one from Japan. I not sure if we should receive it like that or not because my university didn't said anything about LoA . But it seems I should get one
Hmm I wonder if it's this one. She received only one mail from the uni right?

Attachments

• CFDA18FC-77BC-49D9-B585-40732EF35E51.png
    CFDA18FC-77BC-49D9-B585-40732EF35E51.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 128
Hmm I wonder if it's this one. She received only one mail from the uni right?
Yeah she only received one email in August 4. She said she thought this thing that you sent as picture was erfs. But she's not sure about it . She contacted to University about other stuffs and tufs said they will contact in early September

No , but my flight destination is from Istanbul to Tokyo within Turkish airlines. THY allows international student to carry out 40 kg baggage .
Ahh so nice! I thought I will fly too with Turkish airlines but it's AirFrance and I can't see the checked in baggage

Hey guys,
I just got my visa this week, and I will fly to Kansai Int Airport on the 27th! Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you guys in Japan (maybe in real life too if we have the opportunity to do so:LOL: )
Great 😊 i will fly to Haneda in 28th and then go to Kansai airport. I actually would like to see u in Japan . If u wouldn't mind , we can exchange our Facebook or insta :)) or we can create group in facebook

Back
Top Bottom