What's new

Mana

Autographed Mana Poster

A friend is selling an autographed Mana poster, and we need someone to buy it quickly. She needs the money ASAP.

Or, if you would like to contribute to buying it with maybe a few dollars here and there, it would be greatly appreciated.

I repeat: this is an autographed Mana poster.

The price: 150 Euros (Approx $203). Yes, it's pretty expensive. If I had the money, I'd buy it myself, but as I don't have even close to this amount, I can't buy it. I may be able to contribute some money to it, but if others would like to buy the poster for the full 150 Euros/$203 or contribute a small amount for the greater sum, it would be greatly appreciated.

Whoever buys the poster through the full amount will recieve the poster after paying the full price and 15~20 Euros for shipping by registered air mail.

Those who contribute to the poster will talk with the others who gets the poster in the end.

All in all, the poster is 165~170 euros.

We need this poster sold ASAP! Please tell all your contacts/people you know. But please contact ME through private message if you would like to contribute.

I would really appreciate this.

*If this is not allowed here, then please just MOVE it to the appropriate place it needs to be. Thank you.

^I would buy it if it wasn't that expensive and I'd have money.. Unfortunatly, I don't.

I'd love to see Mana on stage... He's so beautiful and talented *floats away in daydream*

This thread is actually dead :( ?
well,
Am new around here. Mana Sama fan from greece!
Please be kind to me!
Just saying hi!!
And a bunch of latest photos. Enjoy!

398265_398346933571873_791059347_n.jpg556275_320199718079238_29716358_n.jpg643946_446973325353297_779797066_n.jpgtumblr_mbeuz30yt91qcvbkho3_250.jpgtumblr_mbfhfco1zW1qi86p9o1_400.jpg

LOL I totally forgot about this thread and I started it! :D I'm not interested in Mana or Jrock anymore, sorryyyyy! He looks like Alla Pugacheva with his makeup and it freaks me out now lol :>

Yes! The Fool's Mate interview :) I was so shocked when I saw it, I actually screamed out loud, lol. Here are the photos:

And one more unrelated new photo for good measure :)

I was shocked at the way Amy Lee is carrying herself. She has a beautiful voice...but it's just a shame that she didn't take the opportunity to dress up in the photos with Mana.

I mean, it's like looking at an average, everyday girl standing next to this Victorian Vampyre EGA Fantasy God!

Heehee!

Don't get me wrong, though, she is very beautiful, and looks absolutely otherworldly when dressed in a more gothic, ethereal way.

Perhaps she just wasn't aware of Mana until interview time came, or something, heehee.

I certainly hope she appreciates the rare experience of spending time speaking with Mana.

She is quite lucky to have this to look back on.

I doubt many other girls will get the chance.

Lucky, lucky girl!!! 😍 😍 😍
I've never heard truer words🤣🤣🤣 but omg I never knew this existed. I listened to Amy Lee since I was like 9 and now I listen to Mana's band Moi Dix Mois so its like a past me shaked hands with current me 😂😂😂. I never knew about this. Anyways since I couldn't see the pictures here (for some reason) ill just upload the ones I saw online.
tumblr_pocsw8IZBm1uz0qhh_640.jpg
2084063237_small_1.jpg

LOL I totally forgot about this thread and I started it! :D I'm not interested in Mana or Jrock anymore, sorryyyyy! He looks like Alla Pugacheva with his makeup and it freaks me out now lol :>
I love how the whole thread stopped here😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom