What's new

Looking for Aiko Kobayashi from Omiya, Saitama

akirajeffleung

Registered
23 Feb 2023
I'm looking for a long time (20 years ago) friend which had a family address of living in Omiya, Saitama City.
I lost mostly all information during these years, had been trying to find this person for quite a long time now,
PLEASE anyone could help me in anyway is much much appreciated 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Her name is Aiko, Family name is Kobayashi, her family had always been living in Omiya, Saitama City. The place they lived in had 2 houses side by side to each other. Her grandmother lives in one & her family lives in the other one. My friend has an older brother & an older sister, a family of 5 person.
She was born in 1986, June 1st.
She used to study in a place called Oamaru, New Zealand in high school around the year 2000.

If anyone have any idea how to find her or her family or any information PLEASE contact me🙏🏻

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to inform this, but both her given name "Aiko" and family name "Kobayashi" are quite common ones (it's said that Kobayashi is the 9th most common name with over one million people in Japan, and over 90 thousand in Saitama prefecture), so even if you knew her kanji name, it would be quite hard to reach her. Plus, it's highly possible that her name was changed after she married...

Sorry to inform this, but both her given name "Aiko" and family name "Kobayashi" are quite common ones (it's said that Kobayashi is the 9th most common name with over one million people in Japan, and over 90 thousand in Saitama prefecture), so even if you knew her kanji name, it would be quite hard to reach her. Plus, it's highly possible that her name was changed after she married...
I understand that the name is a common name & the chance of finding her might be really slim but as I figure her family should be staying in Omiya.

Omiya is not an extremely large area so I'm just hoping if anyone could reach out a helping hand to find her or her family in Omiya area.
If someone could even find out all the phone directories of Kobayashi families in Omiya, I could go through every phone number myself.

I found the phone numbers of one hundred Kobayashi families in Ōmiya ward, Saitama city in an on-line phone book (2012 version). (Note that this is not the perfect list of all Kobayashi families who live/lived there. There are people who don't want to be listed in the phone book, for example.)

Is it possible to send me her family's address via Private Message? Also, do you know her father's (or brother's) name, preferably kanji name?

Hi,
I am from TV program that is finding the person whom the foreigner want to see him again and say thank you.
So can I ask some?

・Why do you want to meet him?Is their anything you want to say?

・What did he do for you?

・Could you send me her photos?

・Could you tell me characteristic of his appearance?

I'm glad to get your reply.If you like,PM is also welcome!
Thank you,
Risako

Back
Top Bottom