What's new

Let's talk about avatars.

Nulambda

Kouhai
14 Jul 2014
Where is your avatar from, and why did you choose it?

Mine is the Greek letters that make up my name in my favorite color. I made it because I thought it would represent my name and work well with the circle shape.

Nice one, very imaginative!

Mine doesn't really need any explanation. Time to look for something new.

My avatar comes from loving cats and from being a policeman many years ago. Avatars have changed a lot on JREF over the years. For a while , members used avatars supplied by JREF. Then finding avatars on the internet to use became popular. Then animated avatars(with movement) became popular. I notice now many new members don't bother with an avatar at all. Over the years on my external hard drives(I have 4) , I have collected a couple thousand avatars , animated and non-animated , and have not deleted them. I have a hard time of letting go of any type of collection I have , LOL.

mine is an old photo of my (late) cat yawning, with a mildly inappropriate caption. I've had this avatar so long it seems pointless to change it

Mine is a misc Japanese school girl with strings of some kind coming out of her mouth. :)

Mine is a picture I took today after cutting off my shaggy hair :p I just figured I'd go with my most recent photo!

Mine is a misc Japanese school girl with strings of some kind coming out of her mouth. :)
i see what you did there

mine is a picture of Shinryaku Ika Musume anime character that i found randomly on internet.
xUAw37z.jpg

The image does NOT belong to me, i respect the owner of the image. (which i consider to change it ASAP)

My avatar comes from loving cats and from being a policeman many years ago. Avatars have changed a lot on JREF over the years. For a while , members used avatars supplied by JREF. Then finding avatars on the internet to use became popular. Then animated avatars(with movement) became popular. I notice now many new members don't bother with an avatar at all. Over the years on my external hard drives(I have 4) , I have collected a couple thousand avatars , animated and non-animated , and have not deleted them. I have a hard time of letting go of any type of collection I have , LOL.

Guilty!

I just don't feel the need to do so. I do enjoy discussions and such, but I do not feel the need to "be part of something" of "blend in" 👍

Back
Top Bottom