What's new

above avatar game

7/10 : The overall picture fits and it's a nice angle , For me I just don't like the feeling that much. (and thanks 😊 at least some people like the effert I put in my hair to have it my way :D)

10/10
I like this type of drawing and mini animation.

I assume it's a game card or something?
It is. It's from a mid-90s ccg called "Illuminati New World Order" by SteveJacksonGames. (Not to be confused with the card game by the same company merely named "Illuminati")

7/10 it's of a card game.. But the text isn't readeble so I would leave that and just use the picture and the title of the card so it would come out a bit bigger.. So you would see it better.

@Manahaki_Kaori : they ??? there is just one persone in the pic

6/10. Is that a girl or a guy? Inquiring minds wanna know! :p

If you red earlier comments you should notice it is a picture of myself....
You know : Girl student 18 years and seen as atractive in a lot of boys there eyes... (at least I think they are all getting on to me becouse they like me)

and about the avatar above me..
1/10 : Agressive :(

I like it. It's different, colourful and amusing :)
It could be a bit bigger though as some of the detail is lost :'(
8/10 :)

Like said earlier! Damn do I look that boyisch :(
If you red earlier comments you should notice it is a picture of myself....
You know : Girl student 18 years and seen as atractive in a lot of boys there eyes... (at least I think they are all getting on to me becouse they like me)
and about the avatar above me..

Yours 9/10 Calm it moves and has a nice aura.

Well don't I feel like an ***.
If it makes you feel any better I thought that was a photo of some kind of idol or singer and I was leaning more towards woman than man.
😌

Back
Top Bottom