What's new

Help!! I Want A Moving Avatar!!

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
I downloaded some moving avatars, now what? Are there size limits on the moving avartars just the same as non-moving? Could you give "SIMPLE" step by step instructions on how to get it to work on the Forum? Do you download it just like a non-moving avater?Now remember, the "ol guy" ain't too swift; instructions a 3 year old can follow would be about right for me!

Thanks

Uncle Frank

:? :eek: 😊

there are size limits for moving avatars as well, gifs. Try to upload them, and it will tell you if it is too big, it will tell you the size you need. Hope I helped.

Oboy Oboy!! It Worked Thanks!!

Got at least a 1000 non-moving avatars, now I can start collecting Movers&Shakers! Figured I start with an oil drilling rig since oil makes the world go around lately?

Frank

Thanks again !

oh goody... gifs, what we used on websites in the beginning because nothing else was small enough for a 9.6kb modem... and they moved... which was neat...

taste my pessimism!

Beware !!!

I down loaded a virus while getting moving avatars from a Polish website. I ended up paying out $500 US to get my system back up without losing my old info.I had 3 types of protection running and it didn't help me. I had 3 extra recovery programs that wouldn't work also. Sometimes downloading free things can be expensive!

Frank

😊

You can make the avatars move by using some programs uncle frank, this way you're sure to obtain what you want without any risk :)
However if you want to be safely secured you should use linux since 95% of the computer-viruses only affect windows

dreamer said:
However if you want to be safely secured you should use linux
Or a Mac. Everyone needs a Mac... there's enough Mac to go around, ladies.
guys can use Linux. I don't know who he is, but I'm sure he's a great guy.

Back
Top Bottom