What's new

Fight a Questions with another question Game

No-one's rude, but only someone who was trying to hide their own rudeness would ask a question like that to help defer suspicions of rudeness from themself, no ;) ?

Didn't someone mention that he's Mars Man's cousin?

But if I asked why you thought I wasn't being serious, I would be implying that you thought that I wasn't serious which would be quite rude wouldn't you think?

But if you thought I thought you weren't serious and you were, wouldn't it be rude also to continue the conversation thinking I thought you weren't serious?

If we cannot be certain that we are all a little crazy due the the fact that there are no sane people to compare too, then how is a sane supposed to be recognized amongst crazy people?

But if you thought I thought you weren't serious and you were, wouldn't it be rude also to continue the conversation thinking I thought you weren't serious?
Good point but, if I still thought you thought that I thought that you thought that I wasn't being serious, then shouldn't the conversation continue until each persons thoughts were understood?

AM I CRAZY? WHO SAID THAT?

:eek:

AM I CRAZY? WHO SAID THAT?

:eek:

Last edited:
i think u are crazy O_O, but on second thought i think everyone is crazy, prove to me that im wrong, will u?

If there are no sane people to compare us crazy people against, how do we know we're really crazy and not sane instead?

Good point but, if I still thought you thought that I thought that you thought that I wasn't being serious, then shouldn't the conversation continue until each persons thoughts were understood?

But if I suspected that you thought I thought you weren't serious, and you suspected that I thought you thought I wasn't serious, how would we ever understand each other?

Did you look in the place you last saw it?

(Note, why does everyone answer a hard question with 'Why do you think that?', it is really boring to answer...)

Back
Top Bottom