What's new

Guilty or not Guilty Game

whahaham,not guilty ,although that sounds so freaky ,you know, and because you that way you can make your father to explode ... whahahaha

Do you spend more than two hours with your computer ??????????????????????????????

Guilty! Yeah i logged on at 2:30pm, its now 4:35pm...

Have you ever been caught having sex with someone by a stranger, relative or friend etc? ... 😊 ...

Not guilty- to young for that :)

Did you lose something that was actually not yours (friend's/mother's/boyfriend's/et.)?

not guilty, its just never happened amazingly enough

anyone here ever complained about something you secretly enjoyed wanted or asked for?

You lose me with your question ,how ever if you understand you right,than I'm very very guilty...(did you forgot to put comma between "enjoyed"and "wanted"?)

Does someone still didn't play StarCraft,the classical game of Blizard ?

Guilty (don't remmeber any but I know I did that)

Did someone eat hamburger or other not helty stuff ?

Guilty (don't remmeber any but I know I did that)

Did someone eat hamburger or other not helty stuff ?

Guilty! I ate a beef burger last night (i got a bad cold right now so i haven't been in the mood to do much cooking recently) :) .

Have you ever drunk alcohol or smoked cigerette's while younger than the legal age for doing so?

Dam, you catched me , yes, I'm guilty , but I only tasted some shampane during NEW YEARS , thats all , and some bear ,too . What I drank after that I didn't remember ... Whahahaha,I just kiding here a bit but still,guilty :).

Did someone have some cold/ ache right now ? It's so cold these days...

not guilty xD we usually prepare things on December.

have you been sleeping at school/work lately?

Not guilty 'cos i'm not working today 👍 .

Have you ever forgot the ending to a funny joke or story you were telling someone?

guilty, I can't remember any jokes at all, so it's even worse than that. Stories I can remember though, fortunately.

Have you already listened to christmas-songs?

Not guilty, Christmas feeling only really starts in December for me =D

Is anybody hoping for snow?

Back
Top Bottom