What's new

Japanese Study Group

Juice

後輩
7 Mar 2005
I think it would be a good idea if we had a sort of "Study Group" Going on where Jref forum members could get together and just practice their conversational skills, reading skills, ask questions, etc.

This would be open to everyone including begginers and native speakers.

If anyone is intrested please reply to this thread with how you feel about it and post your AIM and/or Yahoo Info.

Thank you for reading this. It is just an idea.

Well it sounds great but I'm not sure what the difference is between that and what this already is. You can already "practice your conversational skills, reading skills, ask questions, etc." so....?

Do you mean just more focused on practice and only japanese or something. Because I think they have a section/sections for that. I'm not sure exactly what you're suggesting is all since what you mentioned you can already do.

I mean like every once in awhile we all get together in some big chat room and practice a certain subject and conversation. It is good in the fact that you dont have to wait a couple hours for someone to respond like you do on forums

very interested, may be difficult for a beginner like me...

another point to make though, is the fat that people liev in loads of countries, if you post a time for when we should meet, please could we make sure that there is a GMT or what ever attatched so we all know the relevent time

Back
Top Bottom