What's new

Japanese Learning Material I Can Recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.

amblair2000

Registered
18 Sep 2016
Greeting. My name is Abe Blair. I am a Japanese tutor live in Jersey City, New Jersey.

This product is probably the best language tool I've come across. Actually I can recommend it and far less expensive than Rosetta Stone and Duolingo. As a Japanese tutor, I recommend this learning material to all Japanese learning students.

Here is the link.

REMOVED

This power packed instantly downloadable language teaching program is inclusive of a lot of unique features. These features include:

• 5 Component Japanese Teaching Program- The program has been divided into 5 major components, which together cater to all the different aspects of learning Japanese.
  • Build up Japanese Vocabulary the Fun Way- With the MegaJapanese Software games, you can learn tons of new Japanese words.
  • Be a Certified Learner- With the completion of the course, you can take the Rocket Japanese Certificate Test and be a certified Learner of the Japanese language.
  • Your Japanese Teacher is "on call" 24/7- Your Japanese language teacher is just a call away. The language teachers, native speakers, and fellow enthusiasts are ready to answer any of your queries in the online forum.
  • Lifetime Membership- Once you purchase this program, you get a lifetime membership for the program.
  • Bonus Gifts- Buying the program now will let you receive a special bonus package worth $49.95 absolutely free. It consists of 10 Japanese Vocab Sessions that will teach you great ways to improve your Japanese.
The program is divided into 5 major components. While the first component will help you speak and improve Japanese with the 31-lesson audio interactive course, the second component of 31 Language and Culture Lessons will help you speak Japanese naturally. With the rest of the components, you can build up your Japanese vocabulary, participate in self evaluative quizzes, and finally take the Certificate Test.

The program is cheap and affordable at just $149.95. The program comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. In case you are not satisfied with the product, you are eligible to get your full money back.

The 6 day free preview is a blast to field languages to see if they will work for you. I strongly recommend everyone consider the ASL which is not whatI typically expect to find in language courses. With this material with one tutor per two week will be a great combination to master Japanese language. I guarantee it will work as a Japanese tutor.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, how is not just a pure advertisement? What is your financial incentive to promote this product?

No. If I can tutor all people who want to learn Japanese, I would not recommend this material since most Japanese tutors are boring, and not so good at teaching Japanese language. I have tested this product, and found this is much better than conventional Japanese learning materials such as Rosetta Stone.

It comes with 31 audio lessons of approximately 20 minutes each. Each conversation is broken down into easily manageable parts and coupled with written transcripts of the conversations in alphabet in the Japanese characters (Hiragana and Katakana) and English translation. The audio lessons cover useful topics such as greeting, meeting, food and drink, Travel, nightlife, arts and culture, family and friends, business Japanese. The pronunciation is the hardest thing to learn foreign language. To combat this Rocket Japanese uses a software called Rocket Record, which utilizes voice mapping technology that you can record and repeat your pronunciation until your voice map matches that of the native host.

The MegaJapanese software-based word games will build your Japanese vocabulary, test your audio recognition of Japanese words, and take the mystery out of Japanese writing. Another valuable component is MegaVocab, a Word Building Game that increases the number of Japanese words in your armory. MegaVocab has over 1,000 words and 20 topics, and by using the MegaVocab Creator, you can add words and pictures to the database.

For people interested in learning to write Japanese, the MegaHiragana software is specifically designed for fast-track learning. MegaHiragana introduces students to the hiragana character set in a way that makes recognition and memorization painless. In addition to more language learning features the course includes 31 Culture and Language lessons that provide insights into a wide variety of situations such as travel tips, transport, etiquette, Japanese food and drink, greetings, body language, sports, holidays, the workplace, and more.

Your progress is tracked by tests, which are taken periodically at your leisure. As you progress, you will receive certificates as recognition of your progress and ongoing success. This assessment and reward is a key factor in maintaining motivation. You'll receive instant access to the Japanese Learners Forum, where a team of native speaking Japanese teachers and fellow enthusiasts will answer your Japanese language questions. This is an essential part of home study where the absence of a classroom teacher can thwart progress. This material will get you ready to go to Japan in weeks, not months.

Rocket Languages offers a 60-day money back guarantee. Thus you can begin learning Japanese for the first two months, and if you don't find that the program is for you, you can return it for a refund.

I'm not interested in your copy-and-paste sales pitch, I asked what your incentive is for promoting this product. Your links are using URL shorteners instead of linking directly to the service, why is that?

That's a rhetorical question, your links are going through clickbank, a service used to track affiliate referrals. If you can't be honest and transparent in your blatant advertising, you can find some other forum to spam.

Isn't this the "CHEW GUT COE" guy? Last person on earth I would want tutoring Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom