What's new

Japanese Language Schools in Osaka

Erik

後輩
5 Feb 2003
Does anyone know of any japanese language schools in Osaka? Have a website? Have you or someone you've known attended there? What was their opinion of the place? Any requirements? TIA.

Konnichiwa Erik-san!

Hyougo(Hyogo) is a next prefecture of Osaka. And I live in Takasago city but I think that you can not find Takasago, because Takasago is very small city...:eek:

NANGI

Originally posted by NANGI
Konnichiwa Erik-san!

Hyougo(Hyogo) is a next prefecture of Osaka. And I live in Takasago city but I think that you can not find Takasago, because Takasago is very small city...:eek:

NANGI

Hmm... I am wondering if I've been there... what train do you take to get to the city?

Konnichiwa Erik-san!

I take Sanyo-Hanshin train to Osaka from Takasago. This rail go direct to Hanshin-Umeda(Osaka). But this rail take a lot of time, about an hour and a half. If I change at Akashi to JR, I take only an hour to JR-Osaka.

NANGI

Originally posted by lightman
I have studied at the Osaka YWCA,
it's quite close to Umeda, it was a fine school.

-lightman

How long did you study at YWCA? I'm guessing that's for woman only?

I have studied at the Osaka YWCA,
it's quite close to Umeda, it was a fine school.

-lightman
I've checked out their web site several times but can never find any really useful information on the basics of student life -- cost, living arrangements, length of stay, etc. If you could fill us in a little on your experience it would be most helpful 🙂

No,
it is not a girl's only school, it is a normal school for everybody, but it is run by women.

I have study there for 18 months.

you can find detailed information on Ravi's homepage:
math.gatech.edu/~monteneg/Japan/YWCA.html

-lightman

No,
it is not a girl's only school, it is a normal school for everybody, but it is run by women.

I have study there for 18 months.

you can find detailed information on Ravi's homepage:
http://www.math.gatech.edu/~monteneg/Japan/YWCA.html

-lightman

This isn't your page I take it?

Sound like he had a good stay. =) Ever slept in one of those capsule type hotels? Sounds kind of interesting!

Back
Top Bottom