What's new

Japan is actually a very pride, 'authentic' nation, isn't it?

caster51 said:
I dont think so.
there is sea between them
Person's traffic was more difficult.
even next prefecture was like a foreign country.
who knew them?

caster51 .... I agree with you.

Many early ancestors ( excluding Ainu ) of modern day Japanese WERE various nomadic clans passed through Korea peninsula from NE region ( China ) of Asia continent,they couldn't have known other Tungus tribes later settled in Korea peninsula therefore I doubt they felt any " kinship " toward each other.According to credible history texts,Japan islands later established diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges with " foreign " kingdoms of Baekje and Silla located in southern part of Korea.

On the same token,there is a common shared NE NOMADIC lineage among most Japanese and Koreans whether these 2 nationalities accept it or not.

Chinese often make " sarcastic giggles " when Koreans ignorantly claim they created Japanese civilization.Japanese and Chinese absolutely know Koreans have nothing to be proud of,therefore resort to " hi-jack " other NE Asians' achievements as if it was theirs.Recent years,some extremist S Koreans shamelessly claim their Dong-Yi ancestors INVENTED Chinese script and Confucius was chosenjin or ancient Korean NOT CHINAMAN.

Ancient times,there were hundreds loosely northern continental NOMADIC CLANS roamed freely where is now Outer Mongolia,Inner Mongolia,parts of Siberia,plus China's NE region.Authentic Chinese history chronicles documented tribal names and backgrounds of these barbaric tribes.I recently accumulated a nice collection of Chinese language books on ancient Chinese nomadic clans like Mongol Xian Bei,Xiongnu ( Huns ),Tungus tribes,etc.

Some recent sources ( including Japanese ) identified Yayoi had ANCIENT CONNECTIONS TO China's Yangtze River,it's now believed Japan's rice culture came from that region.Some do entertain the idea Yayoi settlers migrated from coastal region of China ( Jiangsu province ),for there are some solid archaelogical findings support such claim.

Last edited:
Maciamo said:
Btw, it seems that 99% of East Asians forget that the Korean and Japanese people have the same ethinc origins as Han Chinese.

Maciamo ...

Maybe,I can shed some lights here.

Han Chinese ethnicity is A VERY COMPLEX ONE,it's now a generic race of intermixed Asia continental Mongoloids.

According to accredited Chinese historians,the Han Chinese identity began with TWO ORIGINS.(1)Hua-Xia tribes in upper Yellow River Basin and (2)Dong-Yi tribes of China's Shandong peninsula later obsorbed various northern nomadic tribes plus Bai Yue indigenous peoples populated southern parts of today's China over a span of time.

Japanese and Koreans ARE MOSTLY of northern/NE nomadic heritage plus a percentage of them can trace family roots to coastal region of China for Japanese and Shandong peninsula for Koreans.

These 2 East Asian nationalities ONLY RELATE to Han Chinese ( mainly northern Han Chinese ) of Mongol and Tungus-Manchu ancestry plus some local Han Chinese families live in those two Chinese regions stated in above paragraph.

My family is Hakka-dialect speaking southern Cantonese Chinese of Hua-Xia origin,can trace our ancestral roots to Hebei province therefore we have very little if any to zero blood-relation with Koreans and Japanese of nomadic heritage.

Yes,Japanese and Koreans DO SHARED " a few " same ethnic origins as Han Chinese.

It's MATTER OF NATIONAL PRIDE and A SEPARATE IDENTITY not forgetfulness of their ancestral roots.Trust me,Koreans and Japanese do know their ancestors were either willingly migrated from or pushed out ( militarily beaten down in Koreans case ) from interior Asia continent.

To those Koreans and Japanese who are well versed in Chinese history,Hua-Xia IS THE CORE CULTURE of Chinese civilization originated in Yellow River Basins.

Chinese MENTALITY is ... Hua-Xia centric or Han-centric or Sino-centric.

Last edited:
Wow.

The fact that this thread has survived until now surprises me a little. I have no time at the moment so I haven't read many of the newer posts, but I would like to say one thing Ms. Ricecake:

COULD you PLEASE stop USING capital LETTERS? It is a TAD annoying and does NOT add any VALUE to YOUR posts.😊

No seriously, I have no clue as to when you like to capitalize your letters, but if it is to stress a point or focus on a word, you can also use the bold or italic functions. Using capital letters too much seems like you're screaming at the computer, and ultimately at us fellow forum members. This is not meant as a offence, but rather as a tip, I hope you understand.😌

Maciamo said:
It's only modern nationalistic propaganda and the ignorance of the masses that make us oppose Chinese, Korean and Japanese people as if they were already those 3 distinct people 2000 years ago. They were NOT.

With all due respect ......

I beg to differ,to some extend in regards to this paragraph.

Ancient Japanese and Koreans were more genetically cousins/siblings of mostly nomadic tribes,than with Han Chinese of ( agricultural tribes ) Hua-Xia and Dong Yi origins.It was CHINESE CULTURE BROUGHT these 3 nationalities closer together,as I simply put it in earlier post Japanese and Koreans APPEAR CULTURALLY Chinese.

There were enlightment cultural exchanges,political marriages and commerce traveled between different Chinese dynasties and various ancient Korean kingdoms located in Korea peninsula and ( southern old Manchuria ) Jilin/Liaoning provinces of today's China 2000 years ago.Koreans' ancestors WERE FIRST Sinicized with adoptation of Chinese script but kept their nomadic customs intact.As for ancient Japanese,direct contact with China didn't occurred until Tang Dynasty.It was Baekje,one of Korea's 3 kingdoms ( concurrent with Silla and Koguryo ) played as " conduit " or " transporter " of Chinese cultural aspects to then a close ally Japan.Silla's military alliance with Tang Dynasty defeated both Koguryo and Baekje some 1500-1600 years ago,Korea peninsula became UNIFIED Silla as one consolidated nation.It was UNIFIED Silla implemented SINICIZATION POLICY for the entire country,this was the beginning of Korea's road to " culturally Chinese ".

Japanese,Koreans,and most Han Chinese are of northern/northeastern Asian stock but with slightly different origins as I explained here and previous post.

Today's northern Han Chinese are either "nomadic " Mongol/Manchu ancestry or Hua-Xia/Dong-Yi ancestry partly mixed with nomadic stock.2/3 of China's history,it was those northern nomadic tribes ruled China with many notable dynasties like Mongol Xian-Bei tribe's northern WEI and later YEN,period of 5 barbaric DONG-HU tribes ravaging northern part of China,Jurchen's Jin dynasty,Mongol's YUAN dynasty,Jurchen/Manchu's Qing Dynasty,plus a few earlier ones I've forgotten dynastic names.Those nomadic populations ASSIMILATED INTO Han Chinese generic race,this is what brought Han Chinese genetically closer to modern day Japanese and Koreans.

Last edited:
ricecake posted
Japanese and Koreans APPEAR CULTURALLY Chinese,only Japanese people THINK DIFFERENTLY from both Chinese and Koreans or DO NOT HAVE SAME MENTALITY as Koreans and Chinese do.This is ONE SECRET only us know.

Japanese and Koreans are XENOPHOBIC and have " collective mindset ",these traits Chinese generally don't have.

Well, yes every culture thinks slightly differently. And Chinese are not xenophobic? You have to be kidding, yes? I would say Japan probably ranks 1# for xenophobia as a developed nation, with China perhaps 1# overall worldwide. I could give you numerous similarities between Japanese and Chinese mentality and treatment towards foreigners. One difference in Japan, at least, you don't usually get charged more, though you may be banned equally from places you wish to enter or live in.

gaijinalways said:
Well, yes every culture thinks slightly differently.

Chinese and Koreans HAVE SAME MENTALITY,meaning we think alike and have same emotions.That's not the case for Japanese,they do have DIFFERENT mentality from Chinese and Koreans.My Chinese language translated book titled " Ugly Koreans " written by China-born chosenjin presently reside in Japan,he also explained it thoroughly in this book.

If you've seen both Chinese and Korean TV dramas or films,then you know what I mean.

Chinese-xenophobic is different from Japanese-xenophobic. Chinese's xenophobic has its roots traced back to the sino-centrism mentality in most Chinese. You see, most Chinese have this belief that Chinese culture or the Hua-Xia culture is more advance than any other cultures on Earth. This is fine when you don't know what's out there. During the 1800s, when the Chinese were exposed to the western cultures, they suddenly found themselves to be "less advanced" than the western cultures. This is an adjustment that most Chinese are having a hard time adjusting to, even to this present day.

The unwillingness to accept Chinese culture as a less advance culture turn into hatred or bitterness toward the foreigners, or the so-called gaikokujin. There's a major difference between Chinese's xenophobic and Japanese's xenophobic.

Back
Top Bottom