What's new

J-rock looks that make you laugh

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
We love them... yes, but occasionally they go overboard. I wanna know which really really ridiculous looks make you die laughing.

I'll start with this one...
16249699VAxcjfRgAS_ph-1.jpg

Kaoru is such a dork... what is he? ...is he trying out for a Shakespeare play? :D I really have no clue... this is so random.

The words "sheep herder" come to mind... (no offence to any sheep herding members of course) 8-p

DemonHunter said:
Psycho le cemu :?
haha! thay're genious! *rofl*

hmm.... b'z make me laugh... but, that's more their music...
GAH! *vanilla just came on* yeah.... gackt scares me, AND makes me laugh... but not because he's goofy... just cos... aww, bless, i really love the guy... but i love to make fun of him more XD

i'm sure i have some really goofy miyavi one somewhere... not that goofy's a bad look on him...
haha, this one really makes me laugh :p

omigod, and this one of nao LMAO! it's... really bad >.< (but he's like, my idol so, AND uber hott... it' just cute really :p )

Attachments

• side parting (title).jpg
    side parting (title).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 250
  • glitter.jpg
    glitter.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Kama said:
I actually liek Kaoru's photo. :D

Psycho le Cemu is as mentaly ill as always.
Psycho le Cemu does make me laugh XD especially Yura XD but mentially ill...?

hide sometimes make me laugh:

How cool is his hat? XDDDDDDDDDD

Attachments

• hide062.jpg
    hide062.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 327
psyho le cemu makes laugh most of the time^^UUUUU.... they are just tooooo ridiculous (no meant to offense^.~)

mizerable_d said:

Miz...do you remember the pic of Suzu...she had a hat like that ! 😌

mizerable_d said:

*eeee* that's so cute! i love teh hatts! ^.^
myv wears some like that *sigh* and i >think< i have some of ryu with onna them *eeee* they're so cute.

I have no words....don't know if it's scary or fun..or what it is

Attachments

• kyo....JPG
    kyo....JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 343
Haha... that's from the Dragonfly photobook correct?

Kyo looks awful strange. Kaoru look super kawaii in that shoot though. :p

Furan - how could you say that B'z music make you laugh? :eek: It's like saying that they are equal to Morning Musume. :( As a big fan of B'z I feel offended. They play NORMAL rock not any funny Japanese inventions.

Pjusk - funny. :D

Psycho le Cemu are mentally ill. When you combine 2 first words in Polish it becomes "psychole" which mans "mentaly ill people". 👍

Plc

Haha Kama! :D

Psycho le Cemu make me laugh, too. Their look is so... 😊 erm... what?!?!?! But... good music 😌

I only heard one song of B'z so far!!! :sorry: But I liked it... it was 'Love Phantom'. Just made me wanna dance - and dance - and dance -

I was still gyrating when they carried me away... 🕺

This one gave me a good laugh...It's not what
I expected from kaoru :p

Attachments

• diru...JPG
    diru...JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 328
Kinsao said:
Haha Kama! :D

Psycho le Cemu make me laugh, too. Their look is so... 😊 erm... what?!?!?! But... good music 😌

I only heard one song of B'z so far!!! :sorry: But I liked it... it was 'Love Phantom'. Just made me wanna dance - and dance - and dance -

I was still gyrating when they carried me away... 🕺

Yes, many of B'z songs (I don't know all theirs songs yet so it's saying something in a safe manner) are great for dancing. :) You should definetely try it more. I could send you something, If you want.

Pjusk said:

Looks like they were having fun together. Better than Michael Jakcson :p

I'm not interested too much in musicians, more in the music they make, so I wouldn never knew if somebody did something completely unexpected. :D

:)

Kama said:
Yes, many of B'z songs (I don't know all theirs songs yet so it's saying something in a safe manner) are great for dancing. :) You should definetely try it more. I could send you something, If you want.

That'd be great if you would 😎 Wow thanx!!!! 👍

I pretty much rely on downloads so I tend to get just a handful of songs from many bands I like, rather than all the stuff from one. I get to try a wide range that way, but my level of knowledge on the J-rock front will never compete with the expertise I've discovered on this forum! :p

Love ya

Kama said:
Furan - how could you say that B'z music make you laugh? :eek: It's like saying that they are equal to Morning Musume. :( As a big fan of B'z I feel offended. They play NORMAL rock not any funny Japanese inventions.

Pjusk - funny. :D

Psycho le Cemu are mentally ill. When you combine 2 first words in Polish it becomes "psychole" which mans "mentaly ill people". 👍

oooo, nooooo! i LOVE the B'z, making me laugh... it;'s not that i'm laughing AT them, it's more they make me laugh at myself because so much of their music makes me all happy and bouncy. i'm so sorry if i offended you, b'z were possibly my first jrock obsession. which is odd because i REALLY don;t go for that type music.
some of their stuff just makes me laugh because of the images i get im my head... it's just that i'm wiered that way ^^;

Pjusk said:
:LOL: :D :LOL:

I wouldn't put anything past Kaoru...

kisou_kaoru7-1.jpg

I know he likes hats but this is just ridiculous... that deep sea creature is eating his head :D

hngka6-1.jpg

I love him but he better never make that... "move" again (picture on the left)... it sickenly reminds me of the boyband days... is anyone here old enough to have been sucked into that horrible stage of boyband-ism? I'm so glad I've discovered better music 😌

tell me about it... ugh... it wasn't just boybands... it was the entier pop industry... i mean, i was brought up on the beetles... billy idol... madona... yet somwhere along the line i developed an extereem liking for steps *shudders* s-club 7 (heh...well.. they were... unique... as far as you can be by being the same as everyone els ^^; ) o god, and her'say *IKK!*
lol, boybands? um... take that... hah hah, and do you remember 911? o god... now THEY make me laugh

*chokes on her pizza*

I listened to s-club 7... :LOL: ...didn't they become just s-club later... one of the members left or something... I watched their tv show too *laughs incessantly at herself*

You think those were bad... you haven't even mentioned like NSync and Backstreet Boys. Everyone loved them... I'm ashamed to admit that I was sucked in as well... what was I thinking. *smacks self* I feel so fortunate to have escaped dumb music. I can't really talk to anyone except my best friend about the music I listen to now. Even so she's only heard a little j-rock namely Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Gackt, and Hyde.

pinkkillerkisou said:
*chokes on her pizza*

I listened to s-club 7... :LOL: ...didn't they become just s-club later... one of the members left or something... I watched their tv show too *laughs incessantly at herself*

You think those were bad... you haven't even mentioned like NSync and Backstreet Boys. Everyone loved them... I'm ashamed to admit that I was sucked in as well... what was I thinking. *smacks self* I feel so fortunate to have escaped dumb music. I can't really talk to anyone except my best friend about the music I listen to now. Even so she's only heard a little j-rock namely Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Gackt, and Hyde.
HAHA omigod yeah! i was completely the same >.< hides* it's shamefull :LOL:
yeah, um.. paul left.... suposedly to join a rock band and... omigo i should NOT know this *smashes head against keybord*

*cough* uh, yeah... lol... i have... one frind, who introduced me to jrock, she know's a whole load... and there are some kids (two years below me can you believe) that are getting into it... this one guy's major into hyde... it's anoying because i never got there... i like x japan, but i know next to nothing baout hyde... so i don't have much to talk to him about... tho he likes kagrra and pura... trying desperatly to find a diru song for him to like... he likes umbrella... any surgestions? ( he didn't like withering to death *fool!*)
o, and i got onna my friends fangirl obsessed with nao, but she doesn't listen to their music (appart from some miyavi - is a manson fan)
it smells, because they're all i talk about... at least i got more friends into manga...

I have all those shameful cds hidden in a hopefully unfindable spot. I even had a dvd on how to dance like the famous popstar... *is so humiliated* I really should have been shot. *dies*

My friend is madly in love with Yurameki. Especially Die's guitar solo... she said it was stuck in her head for days. Maybe you should try that one. Let him listen to the Kisou album... that album really did it for me. I really like Gauze and would consider it my favorite album but Kisou was my favorite album before Gauze was. Especially "Pink Killer" *looks over at here user name and giggles* That was the longest I had a song stuck in my head... It was in my head for over a month.

Pinkkiller, could you please resize these files to lower dimmension? They are too big, and the navigation is more difficult.

Thanks. :D

Back
Top Bottom