What's new

Hyde

it would be so cool if they did tour in america again! id drag every1 down and force them to come with me, lol. itd be soooooo much fun!

guyzz!dont forget to vote for hyde on the "a poll for prettiest jrocker" forum!;)(if u haven't)
i've posted tons of larukus pics there, check it out!^^

i think iv voted already .. ill have to double check, lol.. ooooo, cool! laruku pics! fun fun fun fun fun!! *runs off to the poll*

Ophelia said:
guyzz!dont forget to vote for hyde on the "a poll for prettiest jrocker" forum!;)(if u haven't)
i've posted tons of larukus pics there, check it out!^^
People are probably gonna jump on you for posting those if they haven't already. Or maybe it's just that they can't stand pics of Laruku if I'M the one posting them. But still, they don't tend to be too nice concerning our favorite band. :cautious:

hyde is my anti drug too:p

hehehehe😊 i think i'm kinda late:( , it's been 165 pages since i cme so i've missed a lot. i'm such a junior😆 😆 btw now hyde had 77 votes, only 3 votes away from gackt, yeah!📣 📣 📣
hydemickiss-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

hyde030-1.jpg

mc02-1.jpg

Hyde's been in a really close second ever since I joined the forums which was quite awhile ago...or at least it feels like it's been awhile.

Did any of you guys go to the tour Hyde did in California? I wanted to go but I could not and I felt deprived *shivers from sadness*:(

there was an article about visual kei in german tv today ... this is what someone said after he was asked if visual kei is always dark and sad (not verbatim): there is although bright visual kei ... for example Hyde :eek: :mad: ... Hyde??? first i thought maybe he meant hide but then they show his video Hello ... couldn't belive it :eek:

there was an article about visual kei in german tv today ... this is what someone said after he was asked if visual kei is always dark and sad (not verbatim): there is although bright visual kei ... for example Hyde :eek: :mad: ... Hyde??? first i thought maybe he meant hide but then they show his video Hello ... couldn't belive it :eek:
what? I don't understand very well but I think Hyde is not visual kei ☝
anyway I love Hyde-san so much!!!!!!😍
and I love his voice and his music n____n
I just wanted to say that xDD
ja ne 🙂

ok people im getting the same tattoo as hyde, i need as many pics of it so it can be perfect, i dont want the tattoo artist to mess it up or anything so yea, can anyone help me out? so far i have 5 so far but not enough posts to link to third party sites :p, but anyways the one posted on page one of this thread is probably the best one i have but its not a high enough resolution that he can tell what it looks like perfectly, the rest are at weird angles or dont show the entire tattoo, can anyone help please? ty :D

Hey! I'm new here to this forum on this website... I have posted on other ones, but not on this one and I love Hyde so much ^^ ... Just was bored and want to finally post on here .... =^-^=

Hey Little.MIYAVI.Lover... Nice To Meet You To... Not Alot Really Just Thought I Would Post on this thread :D As i havent done yet lol

My Drawings of Hyde .... EEEE! ^^ I love Hyde

Hope you all like them.... They were drawn awhile ago =^-^=

Attachments

• Hyde___Laruku_by_LiTtLe_iSs_EmO.jpg
    Hyde___Laruku_by_LiTtLe_iSs_EmO.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Hyde___L_Arc_en_Ciel_by_LiTtLe_iSs_EmO.jpg
    Hyde___L_Arc_en_Ciel_by_LiTtLe_iSs_EmO.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Hyde_by_LiTtLe_iSs_EmO.jpg
    Hyde_by_LiTtLe_iSs_EmO.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 111
Hello everyone!

My name is Vegetapr69 and I'm new into this threat...and totally new into this Japan Forums...and the reason that I want to join is because of HYDE!!!

I totally LOVE him...All I can do now is listen to his music and see his videos form Youtube...

I'm from Puerto Rico (an island on the Caribbean) so the opportunities to see him live are slimmer than yours...it's sad -_-

But still I managed to get all three HYDE albums (Roetegen, 666 and FAITH) and waiting to get Vamps album ^^

Hello everyone!

My name is Vegetapr69 and I'm new into this threat...and totally new into this Japan Forums...and the reason that I want to join is because of HYDE!!!

I totally LOVE him...All I can do now is listen to his music and see his videos form Youtube...

I'm from Puerto Rico (an island on the Caribbean) so the opportunities to see him live are slimmer than yours...it's sad -_-

But still I managed to get all three HYDE albums (Roetegen, 666 and FAITH) and waiting to get Vamps album ^^

welcome to the club! :D
wow! haven't been to this forum in ages! so vegetapr69, what are your favorites thus far?

welcome to the club! :D
wow! haven't been to this forum in ages! so vegetapr69, what are your favorites thus far?

I have some favorite songs...but I'll try to mention the ones that I can remember right now:

1. Masquerade
  2. Countdown
  3. New World (with Laruku)
  4. New Days Down
  5. Hello
  6. Unexpected
  7. The other side
  8. Season's call
  9. Horizon
  10. Love Addict (Vamps)

That's all I can think at the moment. ^^

Back