What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hyde to divorce?

Horizon

Sempai
Reaction score
Camui said:
I don't want u guys to think that I'm a crazy Hyde fangirl, cuz I'm really not and I'm sorry if some of the things I've said have made it seem that way or have been a little too extreme...I just want whatevers best for Hyde, that's all...

You weren't being crazy, overly-fangirlish or anything... ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Horizon

Sempai
Reaction score
Yeah, don't try to take Kyo from her...She'll do something nasty with your corpse afterwards! xDDD

Horizon

Sempai
Reaction score
-all matter of factly- Hyde divorcing actually -nod, nod-

But...Yesh! Hyde's mine then (of course)! xD

ChibiWarumono

Kouhai
Reaction score
:p okiez well, i just found out he was married the day before i found out he was getting a divorce... so i dident have to suffer from depression too long lol

even

ๅพŒ่ผฉ
Reaction score
he never wanted recognize be married... what make you believe that he will announce a divorce?? ๐Ÿ˜Œ

sumhim

ๅ…ˆ่ผฉ
Reaction score
For god's sake, people... it's an April's Fool joke, don't take it so seriously.

Jhopesstrawberry

๐’œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“‹๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐’น๐Ÿ˜œ
Reaction score
Hmm, so my friend told me that there's a rumor that Hyde is getting a divorce from Megumi. Anyone know anything about this? I hope it's true. Then Hyde can go be a ***** and it will be AWESOME. ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Nope, no divorce. They been happily married for 20 years. (Thats older than ya gal here) even if he was to get a divorce i wouldnt be happy for that unless the relationship was abusive or such. Even then that would be their business.

Top Bottom