What's new

Hyde plastic surgery O_O

oh.. i didn't know gackt got lots of plastic surgery... maybe i should go to more sites.. any reccomendations? :)

ooh... :bikkuri: hmm.. how old is gackt? he looks young and cool i can't imagine him with wrinkles... that's bad ne...

Gackt is like in his mid-30s, I think. they probably weren't serious wrinkles, but when you're japan's ruling pop king, you probably can't even have laugh lines w/o damaging your reputation. lip enhancements aren't too bad... I'd heard rumours of his having plastic surgery, but I haven't seen it confirmed. Does anyone have an actual source/site that has proof? <sob> I don't want to admit my Gackt had plastic surgery... :(

HYDE209.JPG
gackt.jpg

Well... in making of Moon Child his hands were covered with some strange white strikes... I don't know what it was and why does he need it :?

well I know ageing can change someone's appearence but U can kinda tell by his old high school photos plus as much as I love Gackto ever notice how in moon child when he smiles it kinda looks "fixed"

Not fixed, it looks plastic which is quite eerie!! I'm not sure if hyde had plastic surgery, but if he did, I'd credit him for making it look so natural!! Unlike gackt, which u can see through his lips that it's done by surgery... I can't believe hyde's 35!! he looks so young!!

Yes, my mother thought Hyde looks only 18 years old. But I told her he is actually 10 years older than me. But he looks half his age. (^_~)
Sweet little boy, he looks so innocent. We know he's not. But we would love to look after him.
Hyde was in my dream yesterday. We were chatting. Then I woke up and had to go to work. *sigh* make meeting him real!

hyde is that old? my goodness...i thought he was younger, too! lol...i guess it make sense in some strange, odd way. no one could be that good looking and be all natural, i suppose. <sob>. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom