What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hyde

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug

Japanese Modernist
Reaction score
It's not funny at all. Fans shouldn't be HAPPY that someone's life's going to s**t.

But I've been digging and it seems that this is a RUMOR that's been flying around since before Laruku's USA concert LAST YEAR. So I'm thinking it's not true but I don't know for sure.

nanda

先輩
Reaction score
i also heard a rumour (before that divorce rumour) that at a time they had really big fight and hyde pushed megumi from upstair .. and she was pregnant at that time .. so when they took her to hospital she was .. i dunno how to say it (pls forgive my my poor vocab and my bad english) .. well .. she was .. unconciously said that in her sleep .. and all nurses in that hospital heard it
even if it's just a rumour .. it's a very very cruel and mean rumour, isn't it?

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug

Japanese Modernist
Reaction score
I try to not believe that stuff. It seems OOC for Hyde to do that anyway. But that is a nasty rumor especially if it's not true. I just don't understand why people start rumors like that. I don't understand THAT kind of cruelity in people. I just do not understand it.

isayhello

Sempai
Reaction score
They wanna impress with something. So to get attention they spread rumors. It's not as much evil as it is STUPID: I hate people who start rumors. *hates them*

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug

Japanese Modernist
Reaction score
It didn't say it was evil exactly (although I think it borders on it) I said it was cruelity and it is. It's cruel to say such things about people.

lost

先輩
Reaction score
i think that hyde and his wife make such a cute couple. she is really pretty.

you know at first, after Moon Child...i was like Hyde is a really serious man. that's why i went all crazy over gackt cause i knew him before the movie. later on...i researched on hyde and fell in love with the guy. he is quite funnie!

.::b|ue Ash::.

4n1m3 0bss3s3d
Reaction score
Do yourselves a favor and don't believe anything you read on websites, papers, zines or just hear say. Because 99.9% of the time it's false. Unless you read it on an official website, don't worry about it.
Even half the stuff famous people say is bs, publicity stunts of all kind exists.

Endsight61

Go Rain...It's Raining
Reaction score
I know you guys are upset about the rumor...so i want you to feel better. HERE YOU GO....
Don't tell me you do not want to be that body. If you can honestly tell me that...leave

oooooooo....

pucker up

Hyde:Can you hear me now?
Us:Oh yes we definitely can!!!

Skin-tight leather...such legs the eternals have blessed him with

I hope you are dreaming about me...

Words don't suffice for this...okay maybe sexy does but that's still an understatement

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug

Japanese Modernist
Reaction score
Yeay, pretty pics! And I'm not upset at the rumor I'm upset about how happy a lot fans are about it. :auch:
But yeah, beautiful, beautiful man! 😍
Oh, and the last GIF on your sig...😊 I believe him too. 😊

Ophelia

先輩
Reaction score

Attachments

• larcciel2014kk.jpg
    larcciel2014kk.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 58

darkshadow

I love Japan
Reaction score
Baby Hyde...soooo Kawaiiiiii^^

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE^^
BABY HYDE
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

WITH DADDY^^
04(withdad).jpg

WITH MOMMY
05(withmum).jpg

TOO YOUNG
15.jpg

Reaction score
ahhhhhh!!!! *crazy fangirl squeal* ahhhhhhhh! :giggle:
little baby hyde is sooooooo adorable!!! i didn't have the ones of him with his parents 😍 😍

haidoSweets

後輩
Reaction score
Does anyone when the show where he first met Megumi aired? It's so cute!They look so embarassed lol

Reaction score
i am not quite sure but i think it wasn't too long after laruku formed.....but i could be wrong *goes to do research*

mikichan

stawberry pie
Reaction score
awwwwwwwww, hes so CUTE as a baby!!!! lol, and i have no idea when that was aired, sr!

Top Bottom