What's new

Hyde to divorce?

Camui said:
I don't want u guys to think that I'm a crazy Hyde fangirl, cuz I'm really not and I'm sorry if some of the things I've said have made it seem that way or have been a little too extreme...I just want whatevers best for Hyde, that's all...

You weren't being crazy, overly-fangirlish or anything... 😌

Yeah, don't try to take Kyo from her...She'll do something nasty with your corpse afterwards! xDDD

-all matter of factly- Hyde divorcing actually -nod, nod-

But...Yesh! Hyde's mine then (of course)! xD

:p okiez well, i just found out he was married the day before i found out he was getting a divorce... so i dident have to suffer from depression too long lol

he never wanted recognize be married... what make you believe that he will announce a divorce?? 😌

Hmm, so my friend told me that there's a rumor that Hyde is getting a divorce from Megumi. Anyone know anything about this? I hope it's true. Then Hyde can go be a ***** and it will be AWESOME. 😌
Nope, no divorce. They been happily married for 20 years. (Thats older than ya gal here) even if he was to get a divorce i wouldnt be happy for that unless the relationship was abusive or such. Even then that would be their business.

Back
Top Bottom