What's new

Hyde to divorce?

bebopyasha

後輩
9 Mar 2005
Hmm, so my friend told me that there's a rumor that Hyde is getting a divorce from Megumi. Anyone know anything about this? I hope it's true. Then Hyde can go be a ***** and it will be AWESOME. 😌

I heard about it too from one of my friends XDDD bwahahah yes!! yes!!...although I hope that he's not going through hard times...I wonder, if it actually is true, what happened...either way I hope we get official news soon...if anyone finds out anything post the infor right away pretty please ^^

By the same token, I hope my best friend's parents get a divorce and that he and his dad inadvertently suffer miserably because of it because I think his mom is HOT.

In case you didn't notice, that was me being sarcastic. Really, this has nothing to do with whether or not it's true anymore. It has to do with respect. Shame on you, little children. Time to get your heads out of never-never-land, kiddies.

Beautiful

bebopyasha said:
Hmm, so my friend told me that there's a rumor that Hyde is getting a divorce from Megumi. Anyone know anything about this? I hope it's true. Then Hyde can go be a ***** and it will be AWESOME. 😌

:) Hey....! Hey.....! NOT SO NICE!! Why would you want Hyde to be a *****? Sorry but your way of thinking is so.... STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! GET A LIFE!? ✌️ 👍

I agree with lastmagi. It doesn't matter either way to us anyway, so I don't think it's too nice to hope his marrige is bad...

Umm... ok!

what!!! Why would you be happy that Hyde is miserable and having a bad marriage. Sure I envy the woman but I would never wish unhappiness on them... marriage isn't easy. People do hit a few bumps in the road. If there is "tension" I'm sure things will work out.

I'm sure this in nothing but a rumor started by a few thousand jealous fangirls who can't come to terms with the fact that Hyde is unavailable. Gosh I can't believe anyone would be happy that someone is unhappy... what kind of fan are you?

NOOOOOO! please dont tell me they are divorcing! i love them as a couple! T_T

Horizon-chan? confirm please?

That'd be too bad if they are, if only because of their child. Your attitude towards the lives of real people is rather flippant and ignorant, bebopyasha.

unless something happened that made the marriage turn ugly, but even so...you guys might be right because they have a kid annd all...I wonder what started this rumor...it is a little strange now that I take more time to think about it...I hope Hyde's okay...*sigh*

noooo I don't want Hyde to get a divorce! That's soo sad! How could anyone think it's a good thing, if Hyde is having a tough time?

Divorce is no good. They should be happy in their marriage.

mizerable_d said:
NOOOOOO! please dont tell me they are divorcing! i love them as a couple! T_T

Horizon-chan? confirm please?

Sorry, but I have no clue. I hope not. Poor Hyde then...But remember what I've already said earlier: I don't follow the personal and private life of celebrites. That's why they are called "personal" and "private". But I do hope that whatever is going on, that everything is/will be alright.

PrincessBerriKiller said:
But seriously, Lydia is right there about the kid part. I really don't think Hyde would do that to his kid, you know?

Hey, you never know. You can't assume things like that about a person you don't know. Or even a person you do know, but that's besides the point.

And staying together for the kid/kids isn't the best thing all the time. My parents did it and all they did was fight, fight, fight, fight, and then fight some more. I hated is so badly I found myself wanting them to just go and die kind of thing, but once my mom FINALLY moved it, it's much better now (my dad's still an a**hole, but what can you do?)

isayhello said:
noooo I don't want Hyde to get a divorce! That's soo sad! How could anyone think it's a good thing, if Hyde is having a tough time?

Divorce is no good. They should be happy in their marriage.

Erm...Divorces could be the end of a tough time, while trying to keep the marriage could be even worse. So, meh...It's not ALWAYS "no good", especially if they CAN'T be happy in their marriage.

Camui said:
unless something happened that made the marriage turn ugly, but even so...you guys might be right because they have a kid annd all...I wonder what started this rumor...it is a little strange now that I take more time to think about it...I hope Hyde's okay...*sigh*

Rabid, psycho fangirls who want the wife out of the way so they can hump Hyde's leg...? :p

Newgi said:
:) Hey....! Hey.....! NOT SO NICE!! Why would you want Hyde to be a *****? Sorry but your way of thinking is so.... STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! GET A LIFE!? ✌️ 👍

One thing of advice: Get the F**K off your high horse! God!

And there's nothing wrong with being a ***** or screwing like a rabid rabbit on steroids and viagara. If Hyde wanted to be a *****, than meh...There's nothing wrong with it.

And maybe you should address the way YOU think before you start picking out any and all possible "flaws" of another's, no? Like my mother ALWAYS used to say, sweep your own doorstep before you sweep someone else's. Or something like that... :eek:

And as for exactly what I think, blah! It's NONE of our business! Zilch! Null! Natta! Et cetera! Get your STINKING nose out of other people's business! It SICKENS me!

Yup! A todler by now I'd believe (2-4 range probably...I could remember, but I'm lazy and, again, I don't care)

yeah...i hope the rumors are not true....anyway..hope he can be happy with his life! so that we can hear more good music from him !!!!

Hey, when you're miserable, you can produce great music, more than likely better actually then when you were happy...xD

But yeah, I agree with the entire "hope he can be happy with his life" thing! xDD

i heard that they were getting a divorce too, but i also heard that they got into a fight or something. i hope they do get a divorce, because i dont really like megumi that much anyway

Oh...So you know her and everything, huh? Then shouldn't YOU know what's going on then, if you know her SO much? :eek:

Wow, Horizon. There is actually someone who has the same opinion about devorce as I do. My parents devorced too, and I'm glad they did, because they weren't happy together.

Yup, yup! I see absolutely NO point in staying together if you're not happy with each other or even if it's just one of them that isn't happy. It's pointless and meaningless.

I agree with most horizon said... especially in the "divorce can be better sometimes" part...

Divorce can sometimes be better. It's so sad how marriage just doesn't work out anymore. I really hope things are ok... I hope I am right in thinking that this is just some rumor.

I don't want u guys to think that I'm a crazy Hyde fangirl, cuz I'm really not and I'm sorry if some of the things I've said have made it seem that way or have been a little too extreme...I just want whatevers best for Hyde, that's all...

Back
Top Bottom