Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Two or three cups a day

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Four or more cups a day

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I am hooked up intravenously

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
I used to drink coffee (just 1 cup a day) but I gave it up becasue it made me way too hyper and restless. I had trouble getting to sleep and needed to constantly do things because I was energetic. Not a bad thing, but it's not a good thing when you live in the woods and there is literally nowhere to go or nothing to do.

I know something much more worse that can keep you up for almost two days straight. The reason why I know this little method is because a former friend of mine did it once. While it's not really that safe (not safe at all in fact), I would only recommend doing something like this when you at a weekend LAN party or something along those lines where you will literally be "tweeking" for a couple days. Okay here's the mix

Hell man, if you're going to do all that just let me sell you some coke! (It'll be cheaper and probably safer, LOL) Heh. Yeah, the insane things we do to stay awake. :) My last semester in college I took 21 credit hours, worked part-time, and researched and wrote my thesis all so I could graduate on time. That had me drinking lots of coffee late into the night, so much so that I can still drink coffee and fall asleep right afterwards. I thought I'd get a chance to drink less coffee and more tea in Japan, but all the ナス窶凪?督アヒ?オ here seem to think it's their duty to keep me fully caffienated. Doh!

There was a favourite amonst some of my friends at parties. That was Redbull and vodka. All end up p****** and hyper. I'll stick to Guinness and chocolate. Not a good diet, but to hell with that.

my friend, who I believe to be a good source, has told me that espresso contains NO caffeine because of the press of the beans and the coffee that is brewed and there is NO CAFFEINE. I dont believe her, but I have no reason to mis-believe her. Anyone else heard this??? I ,by the way drink about 5 or 6 cups a day, (of coffee)for sure one at night before I go to bed..... I`m hooked on the stuff. get a headache if I skip drinking some...

It doesn't matter what I drink, I can go right to sleep! Caffeine has never had an adverse effect on me.

People always thought it was strange that I'm from Seattle (home of Starbuck's) and I don't drink coffee. Ah, stereotypes. I do like grunge music though. :)

i just had a cup of coffee with lots of sugar and cream... and not much caffiene so it's more like.. just a sweet drink to me

I drink about two cups a day, sometimes three cups depending on what type of day it is at work. :D I always drink cafe latte, I hate strong coffee, there has to be lots of milk and sugar in my cup!! :)

Caffeine makes me feel like I've got bugs crawling on my skin. I like caffeine-free tea though.

i drink around 2-3 a day.. in the morning to wake up.. and in evening around 8 to relax.... how ever i should drink more tea.. bettr for my MIND 😊

.... just.. the problem is.. WE DONT HAVE.. STARBUCKS IN AMSTERDAM... :( :( :(

dutch baka said:
.... just.. the problem is.. WE DONT HAVE.. STARBUCKS IN AMSTERDAM... :( :( :(

Consider yourself lucky. There's three on every block around here. Damned corporations. Fight the power! :p

Maciamo said:
I almost never drink coffee... I prefer tea, but only have it about once a week. I also rarely drink juice and never any soda. I am a water drinker (sounds boring, huh ?).

I'm pretty close to that. I don't drink coffee, hardly ever drink tea, occasionally drink soda, and mostly drink water. I do like coffee ice cream, though. :)

No Starbucks in Amsterdam? That must suck with passion. :( Hey does anyone here like Frappuccino? Or cold coffee for that matter? I love Frapuccinos 👍

kirei_na_me said:
What's weird, is that I loved coffee when I was a young child. My grandma used to let me have coffee, and I really liked it back then, but now...ugh... :sick:

Heh, so was I. My dad thinks it's a bit wierd that I don't drink it at all now, because I drank it a lot when I was a kid.

Brooker said:
Consider yourself lucky. There's three on every block around here. Damned corporations. Fight the power! :p

And in Boston there's always a Dunkin' Donuts next door! 😲:D

Ma Cherie said:
No Starbucks in Amsterdam? That must suck with passion. :( Hey does anyone here like Frappuccino? Or cold coffee for that matter? I love Frapuccinos 👍

mmm well my girl likes that one.... but i heard some story about,,, that when you drink cold coffee u will become ugly when you are......... death :?

I drink about 2 every day.

That is... 2 pots of coffee.

I am a software engineer/frustrated writer/rock musician. So as you can see, I need a ton of coffee to keep up all my hobbies and work ><

And Ma_Cherie - Smooth and creamy.... fraaaaaaappppuuuuuchinooooooo.

Stupid Starbucks radio commercial that played out here on the Left Coast. But yes, Fraps are da bomb.

Back
Top Bottom