What's new

Hi from Japan!

eringo

後輩
18 May 2008
Hi, I'm Eri. I'm a graduate school student who trains to be a Japanese teacher. I like travel, music and foreign languages. I have visited 10 countries in Asia, Europe and North America so far. I'm still learning English and have studied French and Italian a little bit, and of course Japanese, too (^_^;) My goal is to teach Japanese overseas. I'm curious to know how everyone here is learning Japanese. I will be happy to answer your questions on the language if you have anyツ! Thank you!🙂

窶堋ア窶堙ア窶堙俄?堋ソ窶堙債。窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オ窶堙哉竪ニ椎?窶堙?陳セ窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。窶佚・ナ?w窶ー@窶堙??愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶ケツウナスt窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ゥ窶堋ス窶堙溪?堙娯?「テ冷?ケツュ窶堙ー窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オ窶堙坂?板キツ行窶堙??ーツケナ?y窶堙??Oツ坂?佛津ェ窶堋ェツ好窶堋ォ窶堙??堋キツ。ツ債。窶堙懌?堙??堙可、ニ但ニ淡ニ但窶堙?塚?ーニ陳哉鍛ニ恥窶堙?但ニ陳?椎?ニ谷窶堙?0ニ谷ツ坂?倪?堙可行窶堋ォ窶堙懌?堋オ窶堋スツ。窶ーpナ津ェ窶堙坂?堙懌?堋セ窶「テ冷?ケツュ窶吮??窶堙?、ニ稚ニ停?ーニ停?愴湛ナ津ェ窶堙?辰ニ耽ニ椎?ニ但ナ津ェ窶堙ーツ渉ュ窶堋オツ習窶堙≫?堋ス窶堋ア窶堙??堋ェ窶堋?窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キツ。窶堋?ツ、窶堋サ窶堙ェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙?窶堋ソ窶堙ォ窶堙ア窶愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙?窶堙??堋キ窶堙 (^_^;)ツ ナス窶樞?堙娯?禿壺?「W窶堙債、ナ?Cナ?O窶堙??愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙ー窶ケツウ窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堙??堋キツ。窶堋ア窶堋ア窶堙俄?堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙昶?堙遺?堋ウ窶堙ア窶堋ェツ、窶堙??堋、窶堙「窶堙≫?堙??愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙ー窶「テ冷?ケツュ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥツ、窶ケツサ窶督。窶堋ェ窶堋?窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キツ。窶堙?窶堋オ窶愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙娯?堋ア窶堙??堙?スツソ窶禿「窶堋ェ窶堋?窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙ァツ、ナ?テャ窶堙ア窶堙??愬。窶堋ヲ窶堙懌?堋キ窶堙ヲツ!

Oh wow! You seem like a very worldy kinda person :)

Yookoso!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'm learning the language as well so i'll probably be annoying you with grammar/kanji stuff ;p.

I'm learning Japanese through a university right now but I self studied by myself for a while before i decided to enrol. I hope to do postgrad studies in Japanese someday too :)

Ja mata ne! See you round!

Thank you for welcoming me, kirakira san!
I'll be glad to answer your questions when I have the time.
Btw what do you think is the best way to teach kanji from learners' perspective? Well I should post a new thread or find similar ones for that......
Anyway, korekara yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Benkyou ganbarimashou!:japanese:

eeto ne...

I cant really say for certain...but from my perspective...I could only really learn through repetition...and just learning the readings on a daily basis. I also learned to recognise radicals...that let me guess at the meaning of kanji but readings need to be practiced by rote for me.

Writing the kanji is not too difficult...as I said before i learn mainly by repetition so i need to spend a lot of time on a daily basis writing and reading kanji before it really "sinks in".

I also test myself constantly to make sure I keep up with my kanjis.

Are you a native Japanese speaker, eringo-san?

Arigatou, kirakira san!
naruhodo.....sounds like you are a "good learner"!
I think most people including japanese kids learn kanji mainly from repetition, but I have seen so many people who hate rote exercise! That experience has made me wonder how we can make kanji learning fun and efficient. I should post this question on a new thread.
I'm a native japanese speaker born and bred in japan. But people keep telling me my pronunciation of 窶堙ァ窶堙ィ窶堙ゥ窶堙ェ窶堙ォ sound strange:embarasse

I think the most difficult part of learning the kanjis is learning each of the readings...at least thats what I have the most trouble with. Not only is their the on yomi and kun yomi but there are also special readings of certain kanjis. Generally I can remember what each kanji means just I might be stuck on how to read the kanji.

I think a lot of people find kanji daunting compared to hiragana/katakana. But it just takes a lot of time and a lot of exposure before you can become a confident reader. I'm not confident in my reading ability at all unless i have my jisho handy ^^;;

Back
Top Bottom