What's new

Have You Got One??what??where??

Winter said:
There are certain types who get tats. The people who follow trends and get the retarded kanji and butterfly bullsh*t, then there are the people who see it as a religious belief, an artistic form of expression, or a symbolic reference to an important event, or person in their life.

This is why I get tattoos. I get them for my personal reasons, not for trends, fads or whatever. This is also why I dont have any tattoos on any visible part of my body. They are for me, and me only.

m477, shove it up your *ss, alright? In many cultures *including some of my own* tattoos are religious. To say people that get them are all idiots is like saying people who get baptised are morons.
Dude, chill... it's was a quote from a silly video, did you even watch it?

I'm going to get black wings done on my back. I know lots of people who have gotten tat's becuase they thought it was the "in" thing. They are all stupid gits who like to show them off but in 10 yrs I bet they will regret it. I'm getting mine for me only not to be cool and show it off. In another direction, I have a friend who does her own tat's. :mad: I think she's a little crazy. In fact she is, but I just hope they don't get infected.

i think tats are pretty cool but i wouldn't get one. i do think that too many people get them for the fashion and they will probably regret it one day...my bro has a couple of small ones but he's about to get one on along the top of his arms and chest...as long as the tattoo means something then its cool. i hate the ones that are just patterns - they don't even look that good...and i realllly hate it when people get things written in arabic or chinese or whatever when they dont even know the language (e.g. that newspaper article) - who are they trying to impress?

Has anyone seen The Rock's finished pattern? What I think is really cool about it is it symbolized his chiefhood. He was recently made chieftain, and I think thats awesome.

I have a tattoo on my upper right arm. It's a vase with a plant curling out of it, going around my arm to the left and right.
Yes, it hurt like hell. But it was worth it. 👍

I don't have one and have no interest in getting one. My interest in tattooing my body peaked when I was around 5 -- I used to "tattoo" myself with those water-based tattoos found in cracker jack boxes.

But tattoos are interesting and I have no problem with other people getting them.

I am still thinking of getting one, but I just want to know for sure that I can life with it my whole life.

I dislike this 16 year old kids who want to have a tattoo, and think that they will be happy with it for the rest of their lives... come one!

If there was a way to permanently remove a tattoo without causing any damage to your skin I would get one but the way it is at the moment I think I will just stay the way I am XD
BTW Dennis Rodman is the probably the "classic" prototype of a man brute strength and total linear way of thinking.

I like tattoos on other people, as long as they are a well-done tattoo (good quality). But I doubt I would ever get one because I am the sort of person who is always changing their mind... I really doubt I could ever settle on one design I'd be sure of for ever. 😌
Having said that, I might consider getting one to commemorate my wedding if I ever got married. It would be one way of knowing I was absolutely sure in my decision.....! :p

Just think about what it will look like when you're old and wrinkled.

Nahhhh! Tattoos aren't for me. I hate it when I get ink from a pen on my fingertips, the idea of having drawings on my body completely creeps me out. Nope, not my cup of tea! But for those of you who are into tattoos, hey, more power to you!

I'm planning on getting this tattoed of my forearm in the near future, but i'm going to wait until I can find a very good tattoo artist before getting it done as i've seen some that have gone horribly wrong.

Attachments

• tattoo3.JPG
    tattoo3.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 82
I'm planning on getting this tattoed of my forearm in the near future, but i'm going to wait until I can find a very good tattoo artist before getting it done as i've seen some that have gone horribly wrong.

I like reading stories of tatoos where they are misspelled (missing letters, etc.).

I have a tatoo. Its in the center of my back, and its hard to explain but its zodiac related - Virgo. Its nice I always get compliments on it. I have 2 piercings. My ears which was done when I was 3months and 1 lip.

I like reading stories of tatoos where they are misspelled (missing letters, etc.).

Yeah i've seen a few of those and they can be quite funny but a friend of mine has two bad scars on his chest because the tattoo artist dug the tattoo gun in too hard and he now has those for life. I really dont want that to happen to me

Tattoo's anyone?~

I got myself three, and planning to cover my entire left arm.
Show 'em off peeps!:)
I drew this design myself(was my first tattoo) Yin-Yang dragon effect around the Kanji for "Chikara" or "Power"
l_a97b17bf96691e58386d2d701ba1f1af-1.jpg

Dragon wrapped around the Kanji for "Chikara" or "Power"
l_c3e2153ef6271370d6c45315bf8212a4-1.jpg

Japanese "Hannya" oni
l_3713e2e70e2d4ae023a7f3050d9e6710-1.jpg

And so you can see the size of my second tattoo on my arm
l_5c6433ce088b49542f4cabcffc81f487-1.jpg

:p 😌

Use the search button before making a new thread.

Merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cobra symbol on my right arm and a ninja on my shoulder. The cobra hurt the most since it was my first. I feel asleep when I was getting the ninja done.

Back
Top Bottom