What's new

Have You Got One??what??where??

Uncle Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
TATTOO that is.Where on your body?Describe it or post a pic!More than one? When you get old enough to get one, what & where? NOT YOU,EVER; why do you feel that way?? How do people feel about them in your country;cute,cool,sexy, only for crooks or military people?
Tell us everything we want to hear & more on tattoo's!!

Frank

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

I don't have one. Yet. I'm planning on getting one sometime soon, though. I just need someone to come up with a nifty design for me.

I'll Be Over Tonite With My......

kirei_na_me said:
I don't have one. Yet. I'm planning on getting one sometime soon, though. I just need someone to come up with a nifty design for me.

Magic Markers to practice getting the right one! You're not ticklish are you???

Frank

😊

I'm getting another on next Tuesday. Its going to be the symbol of the antichrist, with demon wings on it. Its actually quite pretty.

Can't Do It, Mentally Crippled As A Child!!

For the first 18 years of my life, all I heard from everyone was; "IF YOU GET A TATTOO, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE PRESIDENT!" I still don't know if that's true or not! Now days I'm too chicken, figure I'll catch something for sure!

Frank

😊

You know, Madonna once said she wanted him(Rodman) to father her child, because she felt he was the "prime physical specimen"...hmmm...

If by prime "physical specimen" she meant, scary man beyond all reason, then I agree with her. :D

If I got a tattoo I'd have a small shooting star with a crescent moon on my shoulder blade.

Overhere in Holland it's currently "hip" to get a tattoo. It's become a mass-market product so to speak. Same goes for piercings.
Sheepish behaviour.

Reason enough for me not to get either one!

metrotattoostory-1.jpg

There are certain types who get tats. The people who follow trends and get the retarded kanji and butterfly bullsh*t, then there are the people who see it as a religious belief, an artistic form of expression, or a symbolic reference to an important event, or person in their life.

This is why I get tattoos. I get them for my personal reasons, not for trends, fads or whatever. This is also why I dont have any tattoos on any visible part of my body. They are for me, and me only.

m477, shove it up your *ss, alright? In many cultures *including some of my own* tattoos are religious. To say people that get them are all idiots is like saying people who get baptised are morons.

Now Wait A Minute!!

I just changed my vote the other day, that Winter is a MAN!! Have you heard some hot skivy I missed??

Frank

😊

Frank D. White said:
I just changed my vote the other day, that Winter is a MAN!! Have you heard some hot skivy I missed??

Frank

😊

Winter has to be a girl!! What man has rape me as signature.....Unless winters been to prison and dropped the soap a couple turning from man to woman turning into a shim[she-him.] :mad:

I've Been Debating The Issue Since He.....

came on board?? As soon as I find out exactly where he lives; I will be lurking in a dark corner wearing a ski mask & gloves with one of those gynocoligical lighty things on my head, ready to de-pant him/her and examine the sitchiation!! Might even have one of those infer-red camera deals for macro-scopic close up photos to take home and sell to the tabloids!! GIT YA PAPER, READ ALL ABOUT IT, WINTER EXPOSED !! Corse, then I would have to die cause the only great mystery in my life would be solved, nothing let to live for!!

Frank

😲 :mad: 😲 :mad: 😲

Jews only tattoo the dead.
The relevant tattoo on a corpse can supposedly resurrect it as a Golem....

CHEEZE, THEY GET IT(CIRCUMCISED) COMING &..

howabe said:
Jews only tattoo the dead.
The relevant tattoo on a corpse can supposedly resurrect it as a Golem....

going!

Frank

Back
Top Bottom