What's new

Gackt

if you havent seen it yet...

Gackt's latest PV, Setsugetsuka ~ the end of silence

Shun from Duel Jewel - Guitar
You from GacktJOB - Guitar/Violin
Ni~Ya from Nightmare - Bass
Tsukasa from D'espairsRay - Drums

Since Duel Jewel are my favorite band, I was very happy to see Shun working with Gackt ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, musicJAPANplus have a new announcement from GACKT. GACKT states that he intends to become more "dangerous" in the coming year and that he hopes that he will be supported by his fans everywhere. I am at school right now, so I will post the link later!

Love Gackt C.

If I remember right, first reply was on July 31, 2003, 19:13
People were talking about Gackt C. coming to USA, Europe, if he will or not..
Now is January 2009.

Gackt C. has many things to do for 'himself'. He is an artist (in difference from 95% of other "musicians" in USA and Europe), or better to say, like a writer.
When he want to write, he will, but you can tell him to write when he don't want to or isn't something he want about. Sometime, people care more about others than ourself.
Thats most important..

Last edited:
Oh my... what???
Gakts condoms are... pink .... and green (when used, it will look like its gonna fall off)
I dont know what is worse :LOL:

GACKTO SAN WAS IN ASIA POP FESTIVAL IN NIIGATA ON FEBRUARY 14...
CREDITS: GACKT IS MY LIFE
Camui Love

asiapopfestival10-1.jpg

GACKT was at the Asia Pop News Festival in Niigata along with a couple of other artists from different countries.
2yy9vo4-1.jpg

This was Niigata's way of saying "Thank you" for the support they received during the earthquakes that hit them back in 2004 and 2007.
GACKT performed Noah, Another World, Black Stone, Kimi ga Oikaketa Yume, Flower, Orenji no Taiyou, and also had a heartfelt speech for those still suffering in Niigata and Haiti.

he singing 5 songs

ANOTHER WORLD

BLACK STONE

君が追いかけた夢 ( kimi ga oikaketa yume )

FLOWER

オレンジの太陽 ( orenji no taiyou )

orenjo no taiyou was performed with the singer 陳奕 ( Chen Luan )

22f82g-1.jpg

NEWS ABOUT GACKTO SAN...
GACKT – In Red 2010.04 Preview
You can see them all here:In Red Preview
GACKT – Arena 37C 2010.05 Scans!
GACKT switches labels from Nippon Crown to Avex!
For one, this finally confirms that GACKT was still with Nippon all this time, even though his last few singles have been credited with DEARS xp;
Avex Entertainment Group has been the record label behind the Kamen Rider singles, so they've worked with GACKT at one point or another. His first official single under the label is scheduled for June 16th.
Some other artists that are signed with Avex include D, Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Acid Black Cherry, Janne Da Arc, etc.
GACKT to provide voice for the game Dragon's Nest!
GACKT will be lending his voice to the villain of the game, Belskard (or Belscard, spelling is a mystery lol). His upcoming single on June 16th is most likely for this game too.
He appeared wearing Belskard's outfit and later changed into regular clothes.
b5-1.jpg

b1-1.jpg

b4-1.jpg

b6-1.jpg

b7-1.jpg

b8-1.jpg

b9-1.jpg

GACKT – Pati Pati 2010.05 Scans!

GACKT's new single

GACKT's new single

00000000000000000000000l-1.jpg

On June 16th, GACKT will be releasing a brand new single! The single has yet to be titled, but it's coming out in two types and will mark his first release since he's changed over to the avex label! The single itself will contain two songs and four versions (the vocal and instrumental of each).
Futhermore, the title track will be used as the theme song for the Windows (R) Online Action RPG, ツ「Dragon Nestツ」.
The limited edition costs 1890 yen, and comes with a DVD
The regular edition is 1260 yen and contains the CD only
This year, GACKT again ranked second on eltha's ツ"Top 10 Most Beautiful Japaneseツ" list, beat out by Fukuyama Masaharu who is a singer-songwriter, guitarist, record producer, actor, radio personality, and photographer.

In a recent poll from Oricon where 1000 men and women were asked who has the best ツ"Ideal Bodyツ", GACKT came out on top!
Of course, it's only natural that he would get 1st place. After working his body intensely everydayツ… I mean how can this not win?

Picture114png-1.jpg

Some news:

GACKT reflects on the live in Fukuoka and promises to keep pushing forward and living seriously, even in the midst of another trip to the hospital with a feverツ…
GACKT Blog 2010.06.29

GACKT – Fool's Mate 2010.08 Preview

346_gackt01-1.jpg

b022-1.jpg

b035-1.jpg

b044-1.jpg

Rockstar Vol.10 July 2010

b052-1.jpg

b032-1.jpg

b042-1.jpg

b0621-1.jpg

Back