What's new

Favourite FF-game?

kawaiisan said:
. Maybe because I liked watching characters that didn't look like kids..

Ya, I also like it when they make "grown-up" people for once, like also in the FFX, and in the 8th. The small, cute characters in 9 are... also good, but not as cool and serious as the bigger-scale characters.

did anyone else find it pleasurable to deafeat jecht with an overkill sheer bliss

I am playing the 9th now again, and I have to admit that it's a damn good game. All the characters are really nice. And Kuja is the total bishonen nr.1, heheh. He's evil.

kuja and his metal thong pmsl...i liked trance kuja for the one fact that he uses flare unforgivabley not like some bosses that are made to be beaten :; mumbles like jecht ::

true true - trance kuja put up a real fight... FFIX is harder than X, since you don't heal when you save. *annoyed* X was easier that way...

metal thong - 😍 Kuja is so girlie and feminine *giggle*

isayhello said:
metal thong - 😍 Kuja is so girlie and feminine *giggle*

Yeah :) first time I saw him I thought: she or he??? :eek:... anyways I like that scene...and that name suites him perfectly hehehe

Kuja was entirely created for FF9. "Kujata" however...

kujata:

The Kujata is a gigantic bull that has 4000 eyes, mouths, ears, nostrils and feet. This creature that comes from Moslem cosmology, and it stands on the giant fish Bahamut. On Kujata's back is a rock of ruby on which stands an angel. The body of the earth rests on the angel's shoulders. Under bahamut, lies an ocean; under the ocean an abyss of air; under that realm is fire; under that a serpent so omnipotent that, if it wasn't for its fear of Allah, it would swallow all creation. It is said that Kujata is so large that to travel from one ear to another or from on eye to another, it would take a journey of 500 years.

and if you remember kujata was a name of a materia in ff7 as well...

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
and if you remember kujata was a name of a materia in ff7 as well...
I sense a FF-otaku? Tell me, Liam, are you obsessed with these games? Did you cry when Aerith died? Did you fall in love with Yuna? XD

FFX is still the best game!!!!

My favorite is FF8. It's the first one I played so it's my favorite one. I'm now currently playing FF7. It's neat so far too, me loves Sephiroth! XP Yummy! Lmao!!

right yes i cried when aerith died i fell in love with rikku and i am obsessed pmsl...

Don't worry, Liam, I fell in love with Tidus... *still wants to kill Yuna for stealing him* XD

Pain is cool and mean! I also like her design. But X-2 isn't a good FF-game. It's a fun game and good for time-waste, but I don't count it as a FF-game. It's something else..
Besides, the way Yuna sings is... not too good.

I've enjoyed all of them, but I really love Final Fantasy II. I was twelve when I played it, so I was mature enough to enjoy the Cecil/Rosa/Kain love-triangle, but not so mature as to be bothered by some of the cheesier lines "You spoony bard!"

Also, I enjoyed that the characters were all different in how they fought and the hitpoints they had. Rosa healed, Rydia summoned, Kain jumped, etc. They weren't all the same.

Back
Top Bottom