What's new

Fav J-rock artist/band?

hee hee
the first one of their songs i head was rodeo..... and then i was the PV...... it was kinda different to what i'd expeted, cos i was into Miyavi before i knew them.... but i think i took a genraly likeing to them more so hat Miyavi.... with Miyavi it was just like.... hott!
with them, it was more everything that made them just.... great....

pluss they shared a record lable with kagrra for aout 2 years :D

Dir en grey is my top, and then (in no special order) Dual Jewel, Miyavi, PIERROT, Gackt, Malice Mizer (in the Gackt days), Psycho le Cemu, Nobody knows+, Orange Range, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Sowelu, and Rhymester. (i know, i'm such a nerd...😌) i know, half of those aren't even J-Rock, but what the hey, i like 'em anywho.

furan said:
AH!
i have to send you more Due' le Quartz!
i need more too... but.... one song really won't do!
pluss..... THEY DID A SONG WITH KAGRRA,!

please send me some too!!!
if anybody has Kagrra...i've never listened to them, and i'd like to!!

I use winzip (or attempt to, lol). And my one and only DLQ song is Monochrome.

I have some Kagrra I can send you if you don't have any at all! I don't have much but can check out this evening what I have (I'm at work now :sleep: ). I think I've got stuff without, erm, coded titles! :D

drain_away said:
Dir en grey is my top, and then (in no special order) Dual Jewel, Miyavi, PIERROT, Gackt, Malice Mizer (in the Gackt days), Psycho le Cemu, Nobody knows+, Orange Range, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Sowelu, and Rhymester. (i know, i'm such a nerd...😌) i know, half of those aren't even J-Rock, but what the hey, i like 'em anywho.
AHAHAHAHAHA! *manic laughter* *cough* *choke*

um... yes 😌

Kagrra, you say? you wish to have Kagrra,?

hmmmmmmmmmm I HAVE KAGRRA,!

yes, because that's not over exagerating... :eek:
shh! quiet you, i'm aloud to over exagerate if i want to *sticks out tonge*

yup, i'll send you some, already got some loaded that should be good for a few more days...
and i'll send you the Due' le Quartz... but i actually really don't have all the much :(

Alright now... Dir en grey, I totally LOVE them! As well as MUCC, Kagrra, Kagerou, Miyavi, and Janne Da Arc... I also enjoy 12012 and B'z, and PIERROT. Japanese music = THE BOMB!!!

I can send some Due le. I'de love to share some, though I don't have all that much either. Just tell me which songs you have...

Hey wouldja? That'd be fantastic! 👍
I've got some now (thanks to furan, hehe), I have Monochrome, Meikyou shisui, Requiem, Lily for you, Warning, Sel-fish, Dear...from xxx, Muddy blood and Rodeo. I love 'em all and really wanna hear more of theirs!

I love L'Arc~en~ciel, Hyde, Gazette, X Japan, Miyavi, Lareine, etc... is very much XD, but my favorite band is L'Arc~en~ciel ^^ ラルク~アン~シエル

Back
Top Bottom